1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

LosAzteca

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 17
2. IGN: LosAzteca
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: about 6 weeks or so
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: To build a warehouse called Warehouse 14 (If you get the reference your awesome :))
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I had a server but i closed it due to internet lag
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No but I will
8. Tell us something about yourself: Hey my name is Los, Ive been playing modded minecraft since 1.7.3 so Iam quite experienced
9. Will you use Team speak?: Now and then, my ts seems to be glitchy :(

joop339

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 14
2. IGN: joop339
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Ive begon playing it sins direwolf20 made a video about it... so almost when is first came out
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I would like to survive and build with my friend IkBrengDePost who is also going to apply for the server
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes i have had my own server
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes iam registered
8. Tell us something about yourself: Well i like to play with mods. i have had my own server that was running realy well till it was griefed and we stopped it.. Iam from the Netherlands (explains my gramm). I have played on this server before it was updated and i think it was almost the only server without block lag ;). kinda good with redstone and just loooooooooveeeeee FTB
9. Will you use Team speak?: Sure I think its a nice if a server has teamspeak

Xx_pokli

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 17
2. IGN: xx_pokli
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 2 months on FTB, and since the beginning of the mindcrack pack.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Make minecraft industrial and get everytime working on their own.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Not.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not now, but i will soon.
8. Tell us something about yourself: i'm playing minecraft since the Alpha Version 1.1 when the game wasn't fully known by everybody
9. Will you use Team speak?: Why not, it's a nice way to communicated.

Folkert

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i'm Folkert. My Minecraft name is 'IkBrengDePost'. Me and my friend played on the server before and i played Feed the Beast before.

Scotty

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 12
2. IGN: ebuljan
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Not very long, just learned about it from my older brother tommyb5000.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan to hang out with everyone and learn new things about feed the beast, I am hoping I will have a chance to do things on a server sense I prefer multiplayer.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have not sadly, and I do not hope to get staff in any way.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: I am signing up right after I make this application.
8. Tell us something about yourself: I like to play minecraft I have an older brother who enjoys minecraft as well and I hope I can meet some friends through minecraft
9. Will you use Team speak?: I might

G

GregHD

1. Age: 21
2. IGN: boombrshot
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: About 1 month.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan on having fun with ftb :).
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: I am signing up right after I make this application. (Edit: Registered)
8. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a nice and calm person.
9. Will you use Team speak?: Yes.

Shiral

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 22
2. IGN: Shiral
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Got it the day it was released to the public, switched over from tekkit.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Looking forward to playing with all the new mods that were recently added, and happy to have RP2 back :D
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I was a server admin for a tekkit server for about 6 months, and staff on that server for 2 months before that.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Will do so while waiting on the whitelist :D
8. Tell us something about yourself: I am a senior majoring in Mechanical Engineering, so technical builds is what draws me to FTB
9. Will you use Team speak?: I love teamspeak, a good community is what I'm looking for in a server.

xXJollyXx

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 19
2. IGN: TheUnJollyGuy (i was trying not to be santa)
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 1.2.5, i would remove that world spawn mod
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: build cool machines
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: ive owned a ftb server, been OP on two, a mod on one. all of them where shut down though. i really liked those ones, too
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: I will after i post this
8. Tell us something about yourself: i can be funny, from what people tell me, and im mature
9. Will you use Team speak?: yes, but i wont use my mic. it sounds like a potato :p

skizzil

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 16
2. IGN: Skizzil
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: about 3 months on FTB
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I enjoy playing around with IC and BC
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have been a moderator on an old Tekkit server
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes
8. Tell us something about yourself: I am currently going to high school and play a couple sports avidly
9. Will you use Team speak?: Yes, I like servers that have things like TS.

etopsirhc

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 23
2. IGN: etopsirhc
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: since it came out
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: first get a good setup , but then work on building somthing epic, no clue what yet, but it'd be huge
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: been a mod on one ( hated it cause i was the only one >< ) and owned a tiny private server b4 ( just rl friends and family )
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: no, though will if whitelisted :p
8. Tell us something about yourself: i never know what to say in these except that if theirs (almost) anything you want to know just ask.
9. Will you use Team speak?: not sure , some times i can some times i cant. if no one else is online at home i cant ><

Ballow

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: ballow

How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: I have played Feed the Beast/ tekkit for around 4 months.

What do you plan to do on the server?: I would like to join a friendly community in feed the beast and explore the rest of the mods in the modpack.

Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have been a mod on two servers and have run my owner server for my friends once or twice.

Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes I am registered on the website

Tell us something about yourself? I have a dog, and I have played minecraft since alpha.

Will you use Team speak?: I might use teamspeak if i am comfortable with the vibe and community of the people on the server.