Whitelist Server [1.4.6]|{InfinityMC}|Mindcrack|Whitelist|100 Slots 8gb Ram|New Server!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CoastinJosh

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP:
76.72.172.241:25565
Teamspeak IP:
ts56.gameservers.com:9144
Staff:
Delsolsi213
CoastinJosh
RULES:

1.No Hacks
2.No Griefing or Stealing
3.Do not build within viewing distance of someone else unless you have permission from said person.
4.Pvp is on but don't go around killing people
5. Build far from spawn please
6. No Advertising other servers

Whitelist Application Template:
Ingame Name:
About Yourself:
How long have you played minecraft?:
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak
Have you been banned before?:
If so why?:

Added Requirements:
MystCraft Has been added - The creation of Age books has been disabled, The Link books have not.
  1. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/918541-146-mystcraft-09500/ <-- Mystcraft Forum post to download.
  2. Click on Mindcrack Mod pack in FTB Launcher. Hit Edit Mod Pack
  3. Add Mystcraft.
Gregtech recipe config:
B:BeryliumReflector=true
B:Compress2Storageblock=true
B:DifficultIridiumPlate=true
B:ElectricSteelTools=true
B:ExpensiveBCQuarryRecipe=false
B:ExpensiveLaser=true
B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=false
B:ExpensiveNanoSaber=true
B:ExpensiveNukeRecipe=true
B:ExpensiveSolarRecipe=false
B:ExpensiveWatermillRecipe=false
B:ExpensiveWindRecipe=true
B:MMIngotOnlyRollingMachine=true
B:Storageblock2Macerator=true
I:TincellsPer4Tin=8
B:TitaniumDiamondDrill=false
B:ToolAndArmorMaceration=true
B:WatermillReverseCrafting=true
}

Whitelisted:
elephantbroham
delsolsi213
sathom99
deucified
tarknaud
tjy1212
mikkel399
dcleondc
prismbreak9
gradent
sathom24
urfatbullet
Fireblade55
petersoftx64
tsarbomba92
decimus95
xxdrag0nxeat3rxx
scout123456789
We forgot some people here let us know in game if we forgot yours :)

ch1pt20

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: ch1pt20
Mod Experience: I have been playing tekkit since July 2012. I then started using FTB because i realised it's updated. I know what i'm doing and i would be very helpful to other players.
About Yourself: Hello my name is Daniel, my IGN is ch1pt20. I am 15 years old and live in Canada. I play sports that include Hockey, Lacrosse and basketball. I enjoy having fun with other people and am always trying to help everyone out.
How long have you played minecraft?: I have played minecraft for almost 2 years. I would say im fairly experienced.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I do not have teamspeak on my computer But i am willing to get it and use it to communicate with others.
Have you been banned before?: Yes i have been banned before.
If so why?: I was banned from the server because the admin got ban happy and banned me and all my friends because we were all living on one plot. He stated that you can not have more than 2 people on a plot. There were no signs stating this and when we brought him out on it he stated that the reason was because we had a trees leaves leave the plot area.

Thank you for taking the time and reading my application. I hope you have a very good day.

Lich_King

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: sir_creeper117
Mod Experience: i am very experinced with the mods in mindcrack and i know all apart from one of the bee species
About Yourself: i am from South Africa but live in England, love rock music
How long have you played minecraft?: since 1.7.3 Beta (the good old days)
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: i will get it for my netbook
Have you been banned before?: no check for yourself http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/8401197abd216f2268a5aee626620e66704ebef2

Thank you

Aesify

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:Aesify
Mod Experience: Played technic for long time. Experienced with IC2, BC, Thaumcraft, Redpower in FTB
About Yourself:I am from Turkey, been playing games my whole life i am just all out friendly, like helping other ppl out
How long have you played minecraft?:Since Beta 1.2_01
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak Yes, Yes
Have you been banned before?: No http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6f04798d770f5b7d8bc6041ee3bb77be5c38f5f5
If so why?: -

TEZ

Jul 29, 2019
Jbellinger
Since tell it started
I live in the us and love minecraft
Before 1.7.3
No, I've never been banned

Sarquad

Jul 29, 2019
sarquad
been playing with mods for around a year and a half
I love to play in my free time, its fun to build and trade with others.
Ive played Minecraft since October of 2010
I've used Teamspeak and will use it
Never been banned

Fanta232

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: fanta232
Mod Experience: I have a lot of experience with IC2 mod and his expansions. Playing moded minecraft since Tekkit 2
About Yourself: I'm just a nice guy from Europe who plays minecraft and loves playing multyplayer. I'm currently searching for a good server with nice players who obey rules.
How long have you played minecraft?: I started playing minecraft when it was on Alpha 1.2.6 (good times)
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Yes and yes.
Have you been banned before?: No, I respect server rules and don't break them.

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: ch1pt20
Mod Experience: I have been playing tekkit since July 2012. I then started using FTB because i realised it's updated. I know what i'm doing and i would be very helpful to other players.
About Yourself: Hello my name is Daniel, my IGN is ch1pt20. I am 15 years old and live in Canada. I play sports that include Hockey, Lacrosse and basketball. I enjoy having fun with other people and am always trying to help everyone out.
How long have you played minecraft?: I have played minecraft for almost 2 years. I would say im fairly experienced.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I do not have teamspeak on my computer But i am willing to get it and use it to communicate with others.
Have you been banned before?: Yes i have been banned before.
If so why?: I was banned from the server because the admin got ban happy and banned me and all my friends because we were all living on one plot. He stated that you can not have more than 2 people on a plot. There were no signs stating this and when we brought him out on it he stated that the reason was because we had a trees leaves leave the plot area.

Thank you for taking the time and reading my application. I hope you have a very good day.
accepted, feel free to join any time.

leontrout00

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: leontrout00
Mod Experience: About 3 months now with Feed the Beast
About myself: I am a casual player looking forward to upping my time on minecraft. I am back at graduate school currently and this is my preferred way to turn off the brain for a few hours. Just built my first computer, looking forward to taking it for a test drive on the server.
How long have you played minecraft?: About a year and a half now, mostly vanilla until recently. Usually played SP, but looking to build/join a community of players.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Never used it before, but happy to.
Have you been banned before?: Nope, never.
If so why?: N/A

OracleFish

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:OracleFish
Mod Experience:I think that im pretty good at FTB,I have been playing dw20s pack lately so I want to try out the mindcraft one.Im watching the Mindcrack server FTB lets plays.
About Yourself:My name is Dax,Im from Estonia, its a little country near Finland.I usually do sports like muay thai,swimming and etc..I have a lovely girlfriend.Im always nice to her, so that means that im nice to other people around me
How long have you played minecraft?:Since first release of beta.Over a year
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak Maybe, when ill get a good microphone.
Have you been banned before?:Yes ive been banned before.
If so why?:I think you cant count this as ban, but anyways..Some hacker hacked the server and started banning everyone, only because of that I got banned.

Cheers,thank you for reading.

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: leontrout00
Mod Experience: About 3 months now with Feed the Beast
About myself: I am a casual player looking forward to upping my time on minecraft. I am back at graduate school currently and this is my preferred way to turn off the brain for a few hours. Just built my first computer, looking forward to taking it for a test drive on the server.
How long have you played minecraft?: About a year and a half now, mostly vanilla until recently. Usually played SP, but looking to build/join a community of players.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Never used it before, but happy to.
Have you been banned before?: Nope, never.
If so why?: N/A
you been accepted, feel free to join[DOUBLEPOST=1358454577][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ingame Name:OracleFish
Mod Experience:I think that im pretty good at FTB,I have been playing dw20s pack lately so I want to try out the mindcraft one.Im watching the Mindcrack server FTB lets plays.
About Yourself:My name is Dax,Im from Estonia, its a little country near Finland.I usually do sports like muay thai,swimming and etc..I have a lovely girlfriend.Im always nice to her, so that means that im nice to other people around me
How long have you played minecraft?:Since first release of beta.Over a year
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak Maybe, when ill get a good microphone.
Have you been banned before?:Yes ive been banned before.
If so why?:I think you cant count this as ban, but anyways..Some hacker hacked the server and started banning everyone, only because of that I got banned.

Cheers,thank you for reading.
accepted, feel free to join anytime mate :D

Rapkannibale

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Rapkannibale
Mod Experience: Experienced with IC2, BuildCraft, Thermal Expansion, Mystcraft, some RedPower 2
About Yourself: Married, two young daughters, work in the game industry, really enjoy Minecraft, however real life will always come first, family and all.
How long have you played minecraft?: On and off since early beta
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Yes as often as I can.
Have you been banned before?: No.

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Rapkannibale
Mod Experience: Experienced with IC2, BuildCraft, Thermal Expansion, Mystcraft, some RedPower 2
About Yourself: Married, two young daughters, work in the game industry, really enjoy Minecraft, however real life will always come first, family and all.
How long have you played minecraft?: On and off since early beta
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Yes as often as I can.
Have you been banned before?: No.
you're accepted.

Lich_King

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: sir_creeper117
Mod Experience: i am very experinced with the mods in mindcrack and i know all apart from one of the bee species
About Yourself: i am from South Africa but live in England, love rock music
How long have you played minecraft?: since 1.7.3 Beta (the good old days)
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: i will get it
Have you been banned before?: no check for yourselfhttp://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/8401197abd216f2268a5aee626620e66704ebef2

Thank you

I have team speak now

myfrontlawn

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:myfrontlawn
Mod Experience:been playing for abour 3-4 months now, beat ftb insanity map.
About Yourself:casual at times but dedicated
How long have you played minecraft?: since alpha
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: i will use teamspeak if i get accepted
Have you been banned before?:nope :D
If so why?:

LORD_MJ

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: LORD_MJ
Mod Experience: Experienced at IC2, Buildcraft, a little experience with RP2 and Forestry.
About Yourself: I'm a casual gamer. I like to play in a nice atmosphere. I mostly do stuff alone, but I will help someone out if I can.
How long have you played minecraft?: Alpha 1.2
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Yes
Have you been banned before?: No
If so why?: /

_Java

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: _Java
Mod Experience: I'm sort-of new, I really enjoy working in forestry part of FTB
About Yourself: I'm kind-of new to FTB, but I enjoy trying to play "eco-friendly". I also enjoy playing with other people because I can see how they build different machines/setups for FTB
How long have you played minecraft?: since early beta
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Possibly if my PC can run both at the same time
Have you been banned before?: No(click for proof)
If so why?:

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: D3ltaSierra25
Mod Experience: Medium, I am by no means an expert but have used mods to add shaders and texture packs for minecraft vanilla. I am usually able to figure out things fairly quickly and am a quick learner. I have used mods off and on for a lot of games but I am just getting into the minecraft world.
About Yourself: I am 29 love to play minecraft even though I did not think that I would like it in the beginning but I am loving it. I have played with a few of the mods out there for the last few months and have just recently come across the FTB mod and love all the things and possibilities that it adds. I play a lot of minecraft when I am not working or going to class. I am pretty laid back and love to interact with other members of the community on projects and ideas. I am looking forward to playing this in a group setting and creating some really awesome things.
How long have you played minecraft?: A Couple of months so far but video games in general pretty much all my life. Loving Minecraft though!
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak?: Yes I will use TS I actually have a server that me and my friends use to talk and hang out in.
Have you been banned before?: I have never been banned from anything in my life, I dislike hackers and trolls and avoid them at all costs.
If so why?: NA

Skulldood

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: skulldood
Mod Experience: Forum website
About Yourself: Male Spends time indoors generally nice doesnt pick fights likes roleplaying. On the computer on a daily basis and likes to meet online friends :p.
How long have you played minecraft?:3 years
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Yes
Have you been banned before?: Nope.
If so why?

Alchao

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Alchao
Mod Experience: I know about the big mods, but I'm not all technical about them. I don't know how to write them, but I sure do love playing them
About Yourself: I'm 13, and I'm about to be 14. I love minecraft and have gotten my siblings to play also. I have more time for minecraft than most think, and I love communities. I don't like being alone on a world, but I rather starting/expanding a
community.
How long have you played minecraft?: It's been almost a year, and I've been playing the modpack once it started becoming popular
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak?: Yes I will use TS I actually have a server that me and my friends use to talk and hang out in.
Have you been banned before?: Nope! Hackers ruin the purpose of the game...
If so why?: NA