Whitelist Server [1.4.6]|{InfinityMC}|Mindcrack|Whitelist|100 Slots 8gb Ram|New Server!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: TonyHig
Mod Experience: I started playing FTB about 2 months ago and have been playing ever since.
About Yourself: I am a Junior in college studying Pre-Medicine. I am currently an RA in my dorm and the Vice-President of my fraternity chapter, Delta Chi. I enjoy playing community based games and would like to be able to play on a stable FTB server.
How long have you played minecraft?: I started in Alpha.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I have it and am willing to use it.
Have you been banned before?: Nope
If so why?: N/A
you been accepted, welcome and hope you have a great time.

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: lmaster45
Mod Experience: I dabble in lots of mods such as Technicpack, ICBM Mod, Explosives Mod, VoxelPack, etc.
About Yourself: I like to create things and I really enjoy making cool factories that create finished products for me. I like making things look nice and I think I might have a little bit of OCD. I am kind of a pack rat and like to compile resources so that I can make lots of things if the need arises. I am really fun to be around and can take a joke. I would like to say I am funny and I am, its just that my humor mostly consists of sarcasm and situational humor.
How long have you played minecraft?: Playing since early alpha
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I have Teamspeak 3 and might be using it to talk with my friends.
Have you been banned before?: Nope :)
If so why?:
sorry for late repply, you're accepted

J0weosme

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Joweosme
Mod Experience: I've been playing with the mods since before a modpack even existed. :D
About Yourself: I'm very creative, I'm friendly, and willing to help anyone if they need it.
How long have you played minecraft?: Early Alpha :D
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I don't use it currently, and I'm a bit conscious about my voice, so I'm not sure.
Have you been banned before?: No never.

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
ngame Name: Pure_eyes
Mod Experience:expert
About Yourself:just someone who know mods and want to play minecraft with peple(singelplayer is boring-for me at least) have something like 2-3 hpurs to play a day and just want to have good time
How long have you played minecraft?:sens 1.7.3beta update
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak:sure why not?
Have you been banned before?:nope
if so why: N/A

wegetable12

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: wegetable12
Mod Experience: Played for a little bit
About Yourself: I'am social person from Finland.
How long have you played minecraft?: Few years.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak? Well not now.
Have you been banned before?: Yes.
If so why?: Advertising another server.

kirk1135

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: kirk1135
Mod Experience: I have been playing with mods since i started watching direwolf20 back in singleplayer season 2. I have extensive knowlege about Redpower 2, Industrialcraft 2 and Buildcraft 3. I have enought knowlege in the rest, and I am more than willing to learn new stuff.
About Yourself: I am 15 years old and I live in canada. I play hockey and baseball, but I have a general love for sports.
How long have you played minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft since alpha and have been using FTB since it came out.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I currently don't have teamspeak, but I am more than willing to get it.
Have you been banned before?: No you can check here http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/03a5a4bb115f272af417c6ad498fce1a8a371f06
If so why?: NA

theskinnyninja

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: im3pic
Mod Experience: Not alot
About Yourself: I am a youtuber and would want to record some on this server
How long have you played minecraft?: Since early alpha
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Yes
Have you been banned before?:Nop
If so why?:

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: kirk1135
Mod Experience: I have been playing with mods since i started watching direwolf20 back in singleplayer season 2. I have extensive knowlege about Redpower 2, Industrialcraft 2 and Buildcraft 3. I have enought knowlege in the rest, and I am more than willing to learn new stuff.
About Yourself: I am 15 years old and I live in canada. I play hockey and baseball, but I have a general love for sports.
How long have you played minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft since alpha and have been using FTB since it came out.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I currently don't have teamspeak, but I am more than willing to get it.
Have you been banned before?: No you can check here http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/03a5a4bb115f272af417c6ad498fce1a8a371f06
If so why?: NA
you been accepted, servers gona be down for a bit while i update the modpack to version 8

darkagex11992

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Darkagex1192.
Mod Experience: 4 months.
About Yourself: just your everyday guy looking to have fun after a stressfull day at work... meet new people and all that good stuff.
How long have you played minecraft?: since 1.2.4 alpha.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: personaly i enjoy skype more than ts but i might drop by and say hi from time to time.
Have you been banned before?:No
If so why?: -

pwndoog

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: pwndoog
Mod Experience: I use to play tekkit with my friends for a few months like 4, I started it in july 2012 until i found out about Feed The Beast and how it's updated.
About Yourself: Hello my name is Nigel i live in canada and i like hockey and skiing. I also like to help people and i am friendly.
How long have you played minecraft?: for about 2 - 3 years.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak?: I don't have it but i might use it later on.
Have you been banned before?: Yes
If so why?: For swearing.

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: pwndoog
Mod Experience: I use to play tekkit with my friends for a few months like 4, I started it in july 2012 until i found out about Feed The Beast and how it's updated.
About Yourself: Hello my name is Nigel i live in canada and i like hockey and skiing. I also like to help people and i am friendly.
How long have you played minecraft?: for about 2 - 3 years.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak?: I don't have it but i might use it later on.
If so why?: For swearing.
accepted

IFlyZambonis

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: IFlyZambonis
Mod Experience: I've been playing MC since alpha and using FTB since December 2012 and am quite good with most of the larger mods.
About Yourself: I'm 15 years old, my name is Dylan and I'm from Canada. I am silly but can be mature when needed to / when I have to. I enjoy playing Minecraft but vanilla got bland after playing it for so long. I also love playing in groups and hate being alone :( .
How long have you played minecraft?: I've been playing since alpha (not sure which version but whatever).
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak?: I don't have but I have prior knowledge of how to use it and I am willing to download it to communicate with the other players.
Have you been banned before?: I have been banned before for due to the same reason as ch1pt20. The guy was power-hungry and banned us for living on the same plot. I've never been banned for anything that actually matters.
If so why?: The guy was power-hungry and banned us for living on the same plot.
I AM ZAMBONIS FK U

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: IFlyZambonis
Mod Experience: I've been playing MC since alpha and using FTB since December 2012 and am quite good with most of the larger mods.
About Yourself: I'm 15 years old, my name is Dylan and I'm from Canada. I am silly but can be mature when needed to / when I have to. I enjoy playing Minecraft but vanilla got bland after playing it for so long. I also love playing in groups and hate being alone :( .
How long have you played minecraft?: I've been playing since alpha (not sure which version but whatever).
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak?: I don't have but I have prior knowledge of how to use it and I am willing to download it to communicate with the other players.
Have you been banned before?: I have been banned before for due to the same reason as ch1pt20. The guy was power-hungry and banned us for living on the same plot. I've never been banned for anything that actually matters.
If so why?: The guy was power-hungry and banned us for living on the same plot.
I AM ZAMBONIS FK U
accepted.

PeterSoft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Del its PeterSoftx64 here, My brother wants to play FTB with me. He's 22 and i assure you he wont bother anyone. His IGN is : mattattaque

EbagDlav

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:walkingtacoboy
Mod Experience:played tekkit for a year and a half.
About Yourself:I like tacos and love to team with people and like to have a good time.
How long have you played minecraft?:for 2 years
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: Nope sorry.
Have you been banned before?:No
If so why?:NA

Blorog1

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Blorog1
Mod Experience: I've played the Direwolf pack since it was out, wanted to try the Mindcrack pack
About Yourself: I usually just mine, so don't expect me to make crazy contraptions.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since 1.2.5
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak?: No
If so why?: I was accused of 'sneak hacking', I have no clue what this is so if you could tell me please do so.

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: SuperSplit
Mod Experience: I used to have my own server once. I had to shut it down, because my router broke... :(
About Yourself: I am a animator, and I have the ability to animate things. I dream to one day work at ILM (Industrial Light and Magic). I also am a black belt in Tae Kwon Doe, so dont mess with me. ;)
How long have you played minecraft?: I have played minecraft for 1 year.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I will use teamspeak if someone asks me to.
Have you been banned before?: I have never been banned before, I am really respectful to servers, and I dont like the idea of griefing.