Whitelist Server [1.4.6]|{InfinityMC}|Mindcrack|Whitelist|100 Slots 8gb Ram|New Server!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

thelittle_dragon

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Raawr2000 (I would like it to be thelittle_dragon though)
Mod Experience: I know alot of the mods especially the ones that are in tekkit because I used to play tekkit. I turned to Feed the Beast when I got bored of tekkit. I love goign for more of the complicated things like making automated assembly lines for solar panels with Gregtech recipies.
About Yourself: I just turned 14 and I love to play tekkit and minecraft. I got my older sister into minecraft, so me and my sister we're going to start a tekkit let's play soon(wish it was Feed the Beast). I like doing cumunity services and takign action to support others.
How long have you played Mincraft?: I have kept track when I got it exactly but I started playing in minecraft Beta 1.5, soon after alfa. I started playing FTB just recently since I was looking for an alterative to tekkit.
Do you/Will you use Teamspeak?: It's really to bad that I'm not but I wish that I could, my parents don't let me.
Have you been banned before?: No I have not! Griefing, hacking, and spawning in items ruins the fun of the game.
If so why?: NA

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP:
76.72.172.241:25565
Teamspeak IP:
ts56.gameservers.com:9144
Staff:
Delsolsi213
CoastinJosh
RULES:
1.No Hacks
2.No Griefing or Stealing
3.Do not build within viewing distance of someone else unless you have permission from said person.
4.Pvp is on but don't go around killing people
5. Build far from spawn please
6. No Advertising other servers
Whitelist Application Template:
Ingame Name:
About Yourself:
How long have you played minecraft?:
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak
Have you been banned before?:
If so why?:
Added Requirements:​
MystCraft Has been added - The creation of Age books has been disabled, The Link books have not.​
  1. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/918541-146-mystcraft-09500/ <-- Mystcraft Forum post to download.
  2. Click on Mindcrack Mod pack in FTB Launcher. Hit Edit Mod Pack
  3. Add Mystcraft.
Gregtech recipe config:

B:BeryliumReflector=true​
B:Compress2Storageblock=true​
B:DifficultIridiumPlate=true​
B:ElectricSteelTools=true​
B:ExpensiveBCQuarryRecipe=false​
B:ExpensiveLaser=true​
B:ExpensiveMaceratorRecipe=false​
B:ExpensiveNanoSaber=true​
B:ExpensiveNukeRecipe=true​
B:ExpensiveSolarRecipe=false​
B:ExpensiveWatermillRecipe=false​
B:ExpensiveWindRecipe=true​
B:MMIngotOnlyRollingMachine=true​
B:Storageblock2Macerator=true​
I:TincellsPer4Tin=8​
B:TitaniumDiamondDrill=false​
B:ToolAndArmorMaceration=true​
B:WatermillReverseCrafting=true​
}​
Whitelisted:
elephantbroham​
delsolsi213​
sathom99​
deucified​
tarknaud​
tjy1212​
mikkel399​
dcleondc​
prismbreak9​
gradent​
sathom24​
urfatbullet​
Fireblade55​
petersoftx64​
tsarbomba92​
decimus95​
xxdrag0nxeat3rxx​
scout123456789​
We forgot some people here let us know in game if we forgot yours :)
ign:supercupcake69
mod experince:havent played it much but i played tekkit wich is mostly same thing
about yourself:yes i am 12 dosent mean im a little kid that has a squeaky voice and is a noob at minecraft.i really like minecraft and id like to be on a server with other people so we can show our builds help each other out if you dont know how to do something stuff like that it would be really awsome if you added me so please add me to the server
how long have you played minecraft:2 years
will you use team speak maybe
have you been banned: yes apparently for flying even though i wasnt.
please consider me for the whitelist and if you do add me thankyou so please add me to the whitelist

Tony Hig

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: TonyHig
Mod Experience: I started playing FTB about 2 months ago and have been playing ever since.
About Yourself: I am a Junior in college studying Pre-Medicine. I am currently an RA in my dorm and the Vice-President of my fraternity chapter, Delta Chi. I enjoy playing community based games and would like to be able to play on a stable FTB server.
How long have you played minecraft?: I started in Alpha.
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I have it and am willing to use it.
Have you been banned before?: Nope
If so why?: N/A

Felix2231

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Felix2231
Mod Experience: I know how to use most machines in Mindcrack
About Yourself: I play Mindcrack a lot, play piano, straight As and honors classes.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Ever since 1.8.1
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I do not and will not use Teamspeak
Have you been banned before?: I have not been banned before
If so why?:

tahercool1

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:tahercool1
Mod Experience:pLayed tekkit 4 months and now switched to FTB
About Yourself:I am a gamer and I love programming
How long have you played minecraft?:1 year
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak:Sorry,i dont have a mic
Have you been banned before?:No

insertvodkahere

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: InsertVodkaHere
Mod Experience: I have tried all the mods in the pack as i have been playing in another Mindcrack server before and in a modded 1.2.5 server
About Yourself: I'm a fanatic of techic mods, love complex contraptions a automatized sorting!
How long have you played minecraft?: Since 1.2.5
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak: I can speak written english but as im not native i dont have enough experience for talking
Have you been banned before?: Yes
If so why?: In a shitty 1.2.5 modded server, i said that it was getting full of stupid kid... the admin was another kid so i get banned

Todd Peterson

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I was just wondering how you decide on who gets in.. like do you have specific criteria or is it just who sits right with you? Thanks! :)

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
sorry i havent been accepting any new player, i usually accept 3 players every 3 days max, i do it like this just in case someone gets griefed i know who might of done it. and i like applications to be abit more detailed.

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
if you
sorry i havent been accepting any new player, i usually accept 3 players every 3 days max, i do it like this just in case someone gets griefed i know who might of done it. and i like applications to be abit more detailed.
want more detailed you half to ask mor specific questions

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
i said all that
this is what i meant with more detail,

Jbellinger
Since tell it started
I live in the us and love minecraft
Before 1.7.3
No, I've never been banned

his app got denied
i said all that stuff except im not 12 i havent played since 1.7.3 that dosent really matter how long youve played i was banned for no reason except i was told that i was modding even though i wasnt and i know alot about the modpack because i played tekkit and i watch the mindcrack server play ftb all the time so i should know alot about it and im 12 omg i must be really stupid and inmature

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
i said all that
i said all that stuff except im not 12 i havent played since 1.7.3 that dosent really matter how long youve played i was banned for no reason except i was told that i was modding even though i wasnt and i know alot about the modpack because i played tekkit and i watch the mindcrack server play ftb all the time so i should know alot about it and im 12 omg i must be really stupid and inmature
lol yeah but your app is abit more detailed then his >.< thats my point. i honestly dont care if your 12 or not.

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
lol yeah but your app is abit more detailed then his >.< thats my point. i honestly dont care if your 12 or not.[/quote its more detailed then alot of apps everyone mostly gave a straight answer like how long have you played ftb how long hane you played mod:1 month

Todd Peterson

Jul 29, 2019
lol yeah but your app is abit more detailed then his >.< thats my point. i honestly dont care if your 12 or not.
All your replies are very informative thank you! :)
Could you possibly take a look at my app and see if it is good or not, because I really like to produce quality descriptions of myself and if I haven't I would love to redo it. Thanks :) I'm not saying, "Accept me, thanks," I am only saying I would like to improve on my application if need be.

SkullsGoneCrazy

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: skullguncrazy
Mod Experience: 2 weeks but have been watching it since the mindcrack crew started.
About Yourself: i do sports mostly bmx racing and i go to school but i do usually play minecraft 1-2 hours a week
How long have you played minecraft?: 6 months
Do you / Will you use Teamspeak i dont use teamspeak but i might use it
Have you been banned before?: nope hackers are stupid and they cant play the game correctly
If so why?: