Whitelist Server 1.1.7 Unleashed - RiffRaff Syndicate - Closed Moved to DW20

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EriosGamer

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: eriosgamer
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: about 1 year
Reason I want to join: looking for a good server to hang out

killer313201

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: killer313201
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 3 years
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) well i have been searching for 1.1.7 server for a time now and your server sounds a good server and i hope that it have a good community

DanteChaos

Jul 29, 2019
Small update:
Progress on our custom platform is going great. Soon you will be able to manage your accounts on all our server from 1 single location.

thacad

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: thecad
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: somewhere around 1 year
Reason I want to join: School is boring the crap out of me, so I want to join a fun community to hang around with :)

Envirus

Jul 29, 2019
Envirus
~2 years
I play on the Riff Raff Syndicate tekkit server, but seems like everyone is migrating to FTB

SkulduggeryDude

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: SkulduggeryDude
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 1 year
Reason I want to join: I want to play on a fed the beast server with other where there is a friendly community and a place to play with my brother together(He joined a couple of weeks ago, his name is Jaycron)

Shadowartix1107

Jul 29, 2019
@DanteChaos you told me to let you know to look at madness's force field and for me to ask you to replace my quantum leggings, boots, helmet and gravi chest plate. If you decide to refund me, please spawn in the armor without power. i can egt on at 4:30 est or 10:30 in your time. if not then i will see you tomorrow. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1386850214][/DOUBLEPOST]please keep in mind that the field has no power and no solar panel attacked. also ask jaycron and madness as witnesses[DOUBLEPOST=1386850250][/DOUBLEPOST]attached* sry typo

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Naps4Days
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About a year.
Reason I want to join: I have been looking for a whitelisted server so I know the community I play with will be trustworthy. I want to continue mastering my knowledge of each of the mods and currently I have no server to play on.

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: nascar240
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I played it alot (probably 150-200 hours) when FTB came out but got bored of it and have not played since (for around a year.)
Reason I want to join: I want to experience ftb again and relearn all the cool mods :)

nerdy_1234

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: nerdy_1234
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: a couple a years
Reason I want to join: my best friend shadowartix1107 has been playing for a while and i would like to hang with him

SkulduggeryDude

Jul 29, 2019
I went to go join the server for the first time but it said: Failed to login: Bad login
Is there something wrong with the server or just me?

micecd

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand how to join. I tried adding the modpack to the technic launcher, and it couldn't download the rss_zip file. And here I get a bad login.

Status
Not open for further replies.