[1.1.0][JamPacked (the first one and the best one)] Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory

Tim Sheehan

Jul 29, 2019
the lamp doesn't seem to work on anything except the pumpkins inside the farm area I think it is the warded blocks?

Also bonemeal has no effect to anything close the the edge ether so be carefull in use.
i have a 5x5 area of saplings around the water

Tim Sheehan

Jul 29, 2019
there is no way to get carrots to breed pigs

Edit: there is a reward bag with nothing in it

Last edited:

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
my trees won't grow i even bought a lamp of growth and a jar of herba and the whole jar was used and not one tree grew and am i supposed to make water with a magma crucible?

Look at the shop. Also, try placing trees in different areas, I tested with bonemeal and the trees grow. If you're placing the tree right under the arcane lamp, then it won't grow.[DOUBLEPOST=1408911527][/DOUBLEPOST]
there is no way to get carrots to breed pigs
Look at the shop.

Tim Sheehan

Jul 29, 2019
Look at the shop. Also, try placing trees in different areas, I tested with bonemeal and the trees grow. If you're placing the tree right under the arcane lamp, then it won't grow.[DOUBLEPOST=1408911527][/DOUBLEPOST]
Look at the shop.
oh i see now and there is a reward bag with nothing in it

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
oh i see now and there is a reward bag with nothing in it

Right, odds are, if there's something you need, odds are you need to skim the shop a little.

Also, I just had a look at the reward bags and found out what was missing, That's now been fixed. I then tested the bags, and was sorely disappointed that all the puns I made didn't show up at all. hell, most of the items are there because of the name categories I made for them. Seems like I have a lot more work cut out for me than I expected.

tommyboy415

Jul 29, 2019
I love the idea of this pack just played it for like 2 hours and then things just started getting grindy. If you could less grindy to make it much more fun i would love to play this pack much more :)

Tim Sheehan

Jul 29, 2019
Right, odds are, if there's something you need, odds are you need to skim the shop a little.

Also, I just had a look at the reward bags and found out what was missing, That's now been fixed. I then tested the bags, and was sorely disappointed that all the puns I made didn't show up at all. hell, most of the items are there because of the name categories I made for them. Seems like I have a lot more work cut out for me than I expected.
what was missing?

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
what was missing?
There are a bunch of quests that were missing two golem upgrades of the same type. If you feel like it, spawn 2 of the same type if you deem it absolutely necessary.

If anything now, I want to know if I can make the title of the items not be the 'common item' or such, is there a practical way of giving each itemset their unique title?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I recorded it this mourning it is a bit longer though cause i wanted to show off how to do the pul set up. I'll have it up by tonight and i'll post the link for you.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ok here you go. A map show case. It went alittle long but i wanted to show the basic start and then i just got into it. hehe

gurugeek

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm being completely obtuse but it seems like the only way to craft obsidian is in the personal crafting 2x2, since the cyclic assemblers just don't seem to like the recipe. I'm currently playing on a server, but I tried the recipe in an assembler in single player and it didn't seem to work there either.

Is obsidian meant to be made in such an awkward way?

gurugeek

Jul 29, 2019
Could I also suggest adding a mod that allows timed submission of quests (both for buying resources and submitting shipments) for further automation? I know both Computercraft and Project Red could do it with redstone, but I imagine there are smaller mods, since you're trying to keep the pack light. I forgot to mention how much I love this pack by the way. I'm so impressed by the originality of the shop and upgrade system, I think it's my favourite HQM pack to date!

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Can you please provide a backup map download link, just in case some people crash and lose their world?
while the mod pack is open go to resource pack and then hit open resource folder>click on minecraft>click on saves> copy the file of the map>paste the copy in the saves folder 2-4 times. repeat as needed. If you have started and want to restart just move the save out of the folder and then force update and that will give you a new copy. Then follow the steps above to get more copies. You can move your old save back in once your done with the force update.