[1.1.0][JamPacked (the first one and the best one)] Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
magic block mods are mods that have 1 block machines that do very complex things with no creativity on your part. it removes creative solutions which is what this entire pack is about. Maybe you should play it first before saying "add this terrible mod to your pack and make it suck".

TheGentlmen

Jul 29, 2019
Why Dont you use The mod named Lockdown for the map... Better than downloading a file and finding the mnecraft directory and then looking for the saves folder and stuff!

BlueMeatCo

Jul 29, 2019
Um... Is it just me or are the non-instantaneous repeatable quests acting very strangely. They get down to 3-4 hours left until they're available, then reset to several days. It's quite annoying as that means I can only earn QS through the basic iron quest.

EDIT: Nvm, saw first post.

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
i could be wrong but golems dont seem to want to input into te machines even if i specificly anchor them on the blue side, they take out perfectly
--Edit--
They pretty much only interact with te machines if there attached to that machine, my fix was i put it into a hopper feeding into the pulverizer and the golem feeding the hopper, if that is not allowed, tell me

Last edited:

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
also can you add a shop for sulfur because it is mad hard to get escpecially the 60 for the flux capacitors, also does anyone know how to get the next quest after the compersion dynamo quest, I'm Stuck

Last edited:

Accir

Jul 29, 2019
There is no way to breed pigs because there is no carrots. So you can't do "Karate Chops" quest. Unless you buy a lot of spawn pig eggs. BY the way you should make more Farmland upgrades because I can't fit my tree farm and crop farm in that small square.

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
Do the effects of a lamp of growth stack?? Like if I have two of them then the plants would grow faster than if I only had one of them??

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
Okay awesome xD how many would you recommendhaving so that you don't spend three years waiting for a sing tree to grow?

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
I go on holiday for a week and this is what I come back to? My gosh.

MFR was actually one of the main inspirations behind this map. On the few weeks before I found out about jampacked, I was playing on a server which had a 'no fun no lag' attitude, such that the only farms you could use was a 3x3 treefarm and a 9x9 crop farm from MFR. When I then found out about the competition, my first thought was 'Screw these guys, I'm going to have a map with as many entities you can shove in it as possible!' Thus the map was born.

As for lockdown, I recently just heard of it, but considering what it does, I'll definitely add it to next version. I rarely want to add to the mod count, but this one makes too much sense.

Also, I have stated this before, on the top of the blocks are invisible blocks, so you can't use the tops, you have to use the sides.

EDIT:
Huh.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey quick question. I notice that on the op post it says to play in peacefull mode. Would it be ok to just turn off Mob spawning and leave it in the higher difficulties ?

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Hey quick question. I notice that on the op post it says to play in peacefull mode. Would it be ok to just turn off Mob spawning and leave it in the higher difficulties ?

I guess? Dunno how that'd make much difference, but I suppose so.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I guess? Dunno how that'd make much difference, but I suppose so.
well peacefull take mod spawning off but it also increase health regen and you can't get hunger. Turn the gamerule domobspawning off just switchs it to where no world mob spawn or squids can but spawns and the like will still spawn mobs as normal and it let you be able to eat as normal cause you will lose hunger as normal. I use it sometimes when i'm doing more adventure type maps with my kids where you want to go find stuff like dungeons instead the the mining deal. Thought it might work better for your pack then just turn it on peacefull. if anyone else want to do this so they can still use food and the like it is "/gamerule doMobspawning false". Hope this helps. This would let people play on hard and deal with more hunger issues while dealing with the factory issues. You should try it and see which one you think is better if you have no play with it before.

Tim Sheehan

Jul 29, 2019
how am i supposed to get obsidian? also why is there a infusion altar outside the map

Last edited:

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
the only way is with a diamond pick and i can't get sticks and for real what was the infusion altar for

The altar was what I needed for crafting a certain item that you get as a reward for a quest. Hint: It's a golem.

The rest you should figure out by yourself.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
how am i supposed to get obsidian? also why is there a infusion altar outside the map
If you get the farm upgrade yo will then be able to set up a gather and a chopper. then buy a sapling. The farm upgrade will also unlock more shipments. Also i believe there is a upgraded Golem that has to be made on that. I think if i remeber right it involved a chest, hint hint....rofl.

@CaptPanda I changed to to mobspawning off and worked worked fine. FYI.[DOUBLEPOST=1408882893][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey sorry forgotbut if i want to restart the map for some reason is their a way to get a new copy on the map or is it in the game like CL where i just start a new world?