[1.1.0][JamPacked (the first one and the best one)] Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Hm, I really have no idea what you can do until you unlock the chemistry lab. Maybe in future versions I could break it up into smaller components so you can start the chemistry sooner...

I dunno, do you have suggestions for other things I can use to entertain players while they wait? bear in mind, I probably won't add another mod unless you manage to convince me otherwise.

matthijsvdmeulen

Jul 29, 2019
It's very possible, try having hoppers pointing into the QDS
I have the same problem with the batteries quest, but I'm already using an hopper. If you put the quest in fuzzy mode it has the best likelyhood of working, but taking the qds off quests with items with damage values would be better as Items with dynamic values are known to cause problems with HQM

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome concept, but I seem to be having a problem. The reset timer on both the iron armor and iron anvils and whatnot quests are kinda jumping around and never actually reseting? That's as far as I got until now, so I don't know if the other timers are working correctly.

Just noticed that in the first post, sorry. Loving the map!

Last edited:

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Right, I was against having fuzzy detection for the quests as I wanted to guarantee that the batteries are charged. However if people are having difficulty, I guess I'll change it. I may also just remove the QDS dependency as well. What would you guys think?

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
I think that if you remove the QDS dependency, then you can keep the quest as it currently is...

I was just wondering, how long does the jar of herba essentia last when paired with a lamp of growth?

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, the issues with the QDS are ridicoulous. If we were in 1.7 it would be usable with the Golem Fetter and a comparator.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
I think I will abolish the whole QDS nonsense, however I will be going on holiday before I can update the pack, where internet is nonexistant. I'll be back on the 21st, so until then you'll need to hold your butts tight until the GLORIOUS RETURN OF THE MODPACK.

What do you do with the receipts?
You put them in the filing cabinets, what else are you meant to do with paperwork?
There's supposed to be a little bit of 'realism' when you play this map, even though you're making magic creatures shove items into machines to produce goods for cultists. You'll be seeing a bit from the cultists.

Buck598

Jul 29, 2019
Instead of the jetpack quest you should add the SimplyJetpack mod and include real jetpacks to the quests

sweetNvicious

Jul 29, 2019
i think that you should add inventory tweaks, waila (for help with block identification and inventory management) aswell as maybe some more quests for some easy cash or a minigame that could be played to win more cash. i also love the concept of the map and find it a unique idea. also btw how can we do something to remove the qds' above the machines and around the pens to allow us to use the top of machines as an input/output

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
MFR, i hope, will never be in this pack. Its a bad mod. Its a magic block mod this modpack is based around golems. Maybe try it before asking for a mod to be added.

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
MFR, i hope, will never be in this pack. Its a bad mod. Its a magic block mod this modpack is based around golems. Maybe try it before asking for a mod to be added.
Except that it might make sense with blocks like the harvester and the planter...