[1.1.0][JamPacked (the first one and the best one)] Hardcore Testing Mode: Golem Factory

S

Someone12543

Where do you insert the code? please guide me, i really wanna play the modpack

S

Someone12543

With “where”, I mean where in the Technic Launcher that you said

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
it would be the FTB launcher not Technic. I don't know that it is opn that one.

T

ThePlastichero

i know its old but is this pack still available? I tried on the legacy launcher but it says its to old and wont launch

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Did you update java recently cause the old ftb launcher isn't compatible with the newest java version.

T

ThePlastichero

nah everytime I update java I cant play certain games so I don't bother unless I have to
ok weird ive downloaded it several times and got a msg saying the version or something is to old but now its working

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Keeping java up to date is really important. There are allot of Security issues fixed in the updates. Just make sure not to move up to version 9 yet.

J

JeanHQM

How to download this modpack '-' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Smiles

Mar 18, 2021
Why not implement a computercraft-based system that handles items and possibly has dynamic prices, maybe with creative strongboxes. (not to suggest that that much lua is at all easy)

I've seen it done on a multiplayer server.
Okay, so, I am having a really hard time trying to know how to download this modpack! I have been reading the posts and comments and I am still not sure how to get to the launcher, or if I downloaded the correct launcher, I have downloaded Forge, and FTB launcher. I cannot find the tab saying 3rd party modpacks to put the code, and if someone could help me I would appreciate!