1.0.2: Game crashes randomly when playing the pack

Discussion in 'FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.7.10' started by mitaka90, Dec 8, 2014.

1. mitaka90

mitaka90 New Member

So, I did some testing. Created new world and tried it there - no problems. Tried it again on my survival world and it seems that it only lags when I set it to Horizon mode. Everything else works just fine. As soon as I set it to Horizon, it becomes to lag like I'm in a server and I have bad connection and eventually closes the game, but when I quickly change the mode everything's fine. Strange, isn't it?

2. Trisscar

Trisscar New Member

.... I honestly do not remember what Horizon mode is. XD

3. itanshi

itanshi New Member

It flattens terrain, we banned Filler because of this very problem.

4. mitaka90

mitaka90 New Member

But there is a flatten mode, too? What is the difference between Horizon and Flatten?

5. mitaka90

mitaka90 New Member

6. Yijare

Yijare New Member

your java has had an error with accessing the RAM. thus not able to make things - making it crashi. nothing to do with minecraft

7. mitaka90

mitaka90 New Member

If it's not the mc then what is it and is there a way to fix it? It happened several times now...

8. Yijare

Yijare New Member

it seems to be running out of allocated RAM

9. mitaka90

mitaka90 New Member

What? Aren't 4 gigs enough?

10. Yijare

Yijare New Member

depends.

if you don't mind - how much RAM do you have, and what opther programms are running in the background?

11. mitaka90

mitaka90 New Member

I have total of 8GB Ram and when I play ftb I don't have too much programs running. I keep only the browser running, since I search for some stuff and listen to music sometimes.

12. mitaka90

mitaka90 New Member

OK this is very annoying now... Everytime I play ftb this crash happens... http://pastebin.com/6F61P1tY

Also there is a another text document with the crash-report called "minetweaker" and this is what it says http://pastebin.com/JcK0bKia

Please tell me how to fix this because it randomly closes the ftb as I play...

13. Yijare

Yijare New Member

railcraft is bugging, like it's does at the very beginning.

minetweaker is a mod, that allows custom spawn hights/dimensions/etc of ores/etc it conflicts with somethings in mystcraft (like stabillity) and other mods. how ever it's needed so the game is playable at all.

and try to install fastcraft.

14. mitaka90

mitaka90 New Member

I already had fastcraft installed, but now when I checked in the edit tab, the mod was not there?!? Like it had disappeared... This ftb man, strange things are happening...

15. Yijare

Yijare New Member

when you have updated from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 it disapers because it's not inclused in the downloaded pack itself. you have to readd it.

16. mitaka90

mitaka90 New Member

I'm still on 1.0.2? It haven't updated to 1.0.3 yet.

17. Trisscar

Trisscar New Member

So a new thing came up a bit ago, about people not turning off optimization arguments in the launcher's options tab. Try turning that off, and also disabling 'not enough keys', though the keys one may cause more issues than it solves.