1.0.2: Game crashes randomly when playing the pack

mitaka90

Jul 29, 2019
So, I did some testing. Created new world and tried it there - no problems. Tried it again on my survival world and it seems that it only lags when I set it to Horizon mode. Everything else works just fine. As soon as I set it to Horizon, it becomes to lag like I'm in a server and I have bad connection and eventually closes the game, but when I quickly change the mode everything's fine. Strange, isn't it?

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
your java has had an error with accessing the RAM. thus not able to make things - making it crashi. nothing to do with minecraft

mitaka90

Jul 29, 2019
your java has had an error with accessing the RAM. thus not able to make things - making it crashi. nothing to do with minecraft

If it's not the mc then what is it and is there a way to fix it? It happened several times now...

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
depends.

if you don't mind - how much RAM do you have, and what opther programms are running in the background?

mitaka90

Jul 29, 2019
depends.

if you don't mind - how much RAM do you have, and what opther programms are running in the background?

I have total of 8GB Ram and when I play ftb I don't have too much programs running. I keep only the browser running, since I search for some stuff and listen to music sometimes.

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
railcraft is bugging, like it's does at the very beginning.

minetweaker is a mod, that allows custom spawn hights/dimensions/etc of ores/etc it conflicts with somethings in mystcraft (like stabillity) and other mods. how ever it's needed so the game is playable at all.

and try to install fastcraft.

mitaka90

Jul 29, 2019
railcraft is bugging, like it's does at the very beginning.

minetweaker is a mod, that allows custom spawn hights/dimensions/etc of ores/etc it conflicts with somethings in mystcraft (like stabillity) and other mods. how ever it's needed so the game is playable at all.

and try to install fastcraft.

I already had fastcraft installed, but now when I checked in the edit tab, the mod was not there?!? Like it had disappeared... This ftb man, strange things are happening...

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
when you have updated from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 it disapers because it's not inclused in the downloaded pack itself. you have to readd it.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
So a new thing came up a bit ago, about people not turning off optimization arguments in the launcher's options tab. Try turning that off, and also disabling 'not enough keys', though the keys one may cause more issues than it solves.