1.0.0: Galacticraft Oil acting like items we can pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetharion

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I'm using magnet mode from NEI and as I was walking near a Blue Power Volcano in an Ice Plains biome and stacks of Galacticraft Oil flew into my inventory. They look like tiles on the ground and seem to be coming from underneath the ground as well.

Mod & Version:
Galacticraft 3.0.11

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Someone else mentioned this same issue in the Horizons thread in General Chat for FTB packs.

Known Fix:

Reactions: buggirlexpres

EPIIC_THUNDERCAT

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
The "oil spill" shoots tons of falling blocks continuously and don't seem to turn into the liquid they are suppose to turn into, this causes major lag and crashed the server I'm currently in, these are screenshots of the catastrophe !

http://imgur.com/YepuXsj,L3l4Kp3,DZ8GZkJ,nJiLtEf,M7y49V1,nBAbLiL,hbVgK0y,Yl3d3WK,5DxQcuD,7OglEc3#9

Mod & Version:
unknown, must be galacticraft

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
if it happened like this randomly, most likely..

Known Fix:
none yet..

EPIIC_THUNDERCAT

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: this is the oil entity bug, someone has posted already i related and ender up picking oil up, didnt happen in begging hence i though it was another bug :) sorry

lw03

Jul 29, 2019
i also had this problem on my private server i ended up spawning a bedrockium drum of oil and disabled oil generation untill a fix is found

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
is there an update log? were we can see what was added changed etc?
It'll be here soon - this was a little sudden, so we're waiting on our Changelog guy to get caught up. We're actually in the process of moving the changelogs to the FTB site, so that's why there haven't been any recently.

Anyway, the reason I'm asking here is because I updated Galacticraft, and I'm hoping it solved the issue. I couldn't find the geysers myself, but it's always great if more people can help test :)

Brandic

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm this still happens in 1.0.1, clocked about 1,000 item.tile.crudeOilStill in opis and roughly 10k falling blocks entities that keeps rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.