[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Clever Mechanics. Basically, you'll have to input different types of fuel and stuff. I haven't got all the details figured out but it's going to be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Version 0.11.2 of Technomancy has been released!

This is a full release and not a beta!

You can find it here:
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/229912-technomancy/files/2251582

Changelog:
  • Added support for Automagy Alchemical Boiler to the Galvanized Bellows
  • Added support for Thaumic Pipes to most Essentia using/producing/storage blocks
  • Technoturges Scepter now displays MFR machine ranges when held
  • Added the ability to use Warded Jars with Quantum Jars in a similar way to Essentia Phials

SneakyDevil

Jul 29, 2019
I love this mod so far, but...I have no idea how to use the coil coupler! The direction in the Thaumonomicon are vague, the descriptions found online are worse, and there is not a single guide or video I could find that actually says or shows how the work. Every-time i right click a coil with the coupler, it just says "Begin linking" except I have no idea how to proceed from there, as right clicking on another coil just reset the process for me.(Left clicking does nothing)

Please help me :<

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Coils don't link to each other but to other devices. Right click on a item coil and then shift right click on the inventory you want to pull item from.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I should have probably specified essentia coils, but i can only assume its the same idea?
Yep, its the same except instead of inventories its essentia containg devices.

Note that you can shift-rightclick on multiple inventories or essentia storages.

Last edited:

SneakyDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, thanks guys I really appreciate it. I spent who knows how long, standing there like and idiot hitting it with the coupler over and over again.

SneakyDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to get the advanced alchemical furnace to output into essential coil which then are linked to a quantum jar. This jar has coil on top of it that link to a alchemical construct(crucible). There is zero movement from the furnace to the jars an from the jars to the construct. What am I doing wrong? Is there some sort of untold range limit? Are you not suppose to put the coil directly onto the jar/machine?

For more information: the coils are located on the lids of the jars and on the output holes on the furnace

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to get the advanced alchemical furnace to output into essential coil which then are linked to a quantum jar. This jar has coil on top of it that link to a alchemical construct(crucible). There is zero movement from the furnace to the jars an from the jars to the construct. What am I doing wrong? Is there some sort of untold range limit? Are you not suppose to put the coil directly onto the jar/machine?

For more information: the coils are located on the lids of the jars and on the output holes on the furnace
You set it up a little backwards.

Put coil A on top of the quantum jar. Link coil A to the alchemical furnace (note that i have never tested a coil with the adv alchemical furnace, so it may not work). This should transfer essentia from the furnace to the jar.

Put coil B on the alchemical construct (on one of the input holes), then link coil B to the quantim jar. Link to the jar itself, not the coil on it. This should transfer essentia from the jar to the construct. Note that there is some special handling of the construct, so the coil will only pull essentia the current recipe is looking for.

If need be you can filter the essentia the coil pulls by right clicking the coil with a jar label that is set to a particular essentia.

Last edited:

SneakyDevil

Jul 29, 2019
Once again, thanks. I can now stop weeping n a corner. (Until I try out another mod)

Edit: Can confirm, essential coil works fine with advanced furnace. Things get very trippy and laggy if you link it to all four sides and drop say, four stacks of gunpowder in, you only need to link it to one.

SneakyDevil

Jul 29, 2019
*sigh* Back again! I think I found an actual bug this time?

The infusion altar does not create the Energized Wand core when tapped, I have all 4 coils and a redstone flux capacitor on the pillars, with a silverwood rod at the altar.

I think its having trouble with the redstone flux capacitor since it doesn't show varying "damage" values like the rest of the infusion altar recipes? (This is just my plebeian, non-programmer opinion/idea)

and yes, the infusion altar is working fine because I had just finished using it to make the silverwood rods.

Edit: Energized wand core has no recipe in NEI.(but the scepter does)

Last edited:

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
That might be a bug. Can you post a screenshot of the capacitor in your inventory.

Also no build today. Still got some render work to do for the new system.

SneakyDevil

Jul 29, 2019
That might be a bug. Can you post a screenshot of the capacitor in your inventory.

Ah, I kinda already melted down the parts in the furnace after spawning the three wand cores needed to move on. But the actual problem turned out to be the fact that the recipe for the Energized Wand Core doesn't exist in my game apparently...

SneakyDevil

Jul 29, 2019
If it helps, when I updated from .11 to .12 the Energized Wand Core research glitched out, so I removed it using admin commands from my "researched list" and then added it back in.

G_stav

Jul 29, 2019

2015-08-21_17.51.13.png 2015-08-21_17.51.20.png

Also having problems with crafting the energized wand, does not show up in NEI, I had to revert to the previous release to create it, and when I updated again, the entry for the wand disappeared from my thaumonomnomnomicon.

-Edit:
2015-08-21_18.09.24.png
Here I've attached what displays in my thaumonomnomicon.

Last edited:

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 22268 View attachment 22270

Also having problems with crafting the energized wand, does not show up in NEI, I had to revert to the previous release to create it, and when I updated again, the entry for the wand disappeared from my thaumonomnomnomicon.

-Edit:
View attachment 22273
Here I've attached what displays in my thaumonomnomicon.

Can you please take a screenshot of the items section in the tehnomancy config file?

Also, can you try removing all Thaumcraft addons and check if you have the same issues.

G_stav

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please take a screenshot of the items section in the tehnomancy config file?

Also, can you try removing all Thaumcraft addons and check if you have the same issues.

Here's a copy of the Technomancy config file.
# Configuration file

blocks {
B:advDeconTable=true
B:basalt=true
B:biomeMorpher=true
B:bloodDynamo=true
B:bloodFabricator=true
B:catalyst=true
B:condenserBlock=true
B:cosmeticOpaque=true
B:cosmeticPane=true
B:creativeJar=true
B:crystalBlock=true
B:eldritchConsumer=true
B:electricBellows=true
B:essentiaContainer=true
B:essentiaDynamo=true
B:flowerDynamo=true
B:fluxLamp=true
B:fusor=true
B:itemTransmitter=true
B:manaExchanger=true
B:manaFabricator=true
B:manaFluid=true
B:nodeDynamo=true
B:nodeGenerator=true
B:processorBM=true
B:processorBO=true
B:processorTC=true
B:reservoir=true
B:teslaCoil=true
}

items {
B:coilCoupler=true
B:essentiaCannon=true
B:fusionFocus=true
B:itemBM=true
B:itemBO=true
B:itemBoost=true
B:itemMaterial=true
B:itemScepter=true
B:pen=true
B:ritualTome=true
B:wandCores=true
}

machines {
I:"Blacklisted materials for use in the Essentia Reconstructor" <
>
}

misc {
B:DebugFunction=false
B:"Mekanism Recipes Will Override TE Ones"=false
}

pureores {
B:pureAluminum=true
S:pureAluminumIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureAluminumName=Aluminum
B:pureCopper=true
S:pureCopperIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureCopperName=Copper
B:pureGold=true
S:pureGoldIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureGoldName=Gold
B:pureIron=true
S:pureIronIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureIronName=Iron
B:pureLead=true
S:pureLeadIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureLeadName=Lead
B:pureMithril=true
S:pureMithrilIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureMithrilName=Mithril
B:pureNickel=true
S:pureNickelIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureNickelName=Nickel
B:purePlatinum=true
S:purePlatinumIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:purePlatinumName=Platinum
B:pureSilver=true
S:pureSilverIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureSilverName=Silver
B:pureTin=true
S:pureTinIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureTinName=Tin
B:pureYellorium=true
S:pureYelloriumIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureYelloriumName=Yellorium
}

rate {
I:BiomeMorpher=20000
I:BloodFabricator=1000000
I:Condenser=1000000
I:EldritchConsumer=20000
I:ElectricBellows=500
I:EssentiaFusor=1000
I:ManaExchanger=1000
I:ManaFabricator=1000000
}

recipes {
B:"Add/Increase Smelting bonus to dusts/ore"=true
}

renderers {
B:CoilFX=true
}

When I have time for it I'll try it again with a pure vanilla/thaumcraft, but in a vanilla Skyfactory 2.4 + technomancy the bug still occurs, which makes me assume it's one of these mods that causes the bug.

Automagy
Forbidden Magic
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin
ThaumCraft Node Tracker
Thaumic Energistics

Edit: Never mind that last part, I decided to do a completely vanilla with only forge, optifine, thaumcraft and technomancy, and when upgrading from 0.11.1 to 0.11.2 the wand dissapears from the thaumonomicon again.

2015-08-23_21.58.08.png

Last edited:

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a copy of the Technomancy config file.
# Configuration file

blocks {
B:advDeconTable=true
B:basalt=true
B:biomeMorpher=true
B:bloodDynamo=true
B:bloodFabricator=true
B:catalyst=true
B:condenserBlock=true
B:cosmeticOpaque=true
B:cosmeticPane=true
B:creativeJar=true
B:crystalBlock=true
B:eldritchConsumer=true
B:electricBellows=true
B:essentiaContainer=true
B:essentiaDynamo=true
B:flowerDynamo=true
B:fluxLamp=true
B:fusor=true
B:itemTransmitter=true
B:manaExchanger=true
B:manaFabricator=true
B:manaFluid=true
B:nodeDynamo=true
B:nodeGenerator=true
B:processorBM=true
B:processorBO=true
B:processorTC=true
B:reservoir=true
B:teslaCoil=true
}

items {
B:coilCoupler=true
B:essentiaCannon=true
B:fusionFocus=true
B:itemBM=true
B:itemBO=true
B:itemBoost=true
B:itemMaterial=true
B:itemScepter=true
B:pen=true
B:ritualTome=true
B:wandCores=true
}

machines {
I:"Blacklisted materials for use in the Essentia Reconstructor" <
>
}

misc {
B:DebugFunction=false
B:"Mekanism Recipes Will Override TE Ones"=false
}

pureores {
B:pureAluminum=true
S:pureAluminumIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureAluminumName=Aluminum
B:pureCopper=true
S:pureCopperIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureCopperName=Copper
B:pureGold=true
S:pureGoldIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureGoldName=Gold
B:pureIron=true
S:pureIronIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureIronName=Iron
B:pureLead=true
S:pureLeadIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureLeadName=Lead
B:pureMithril=true
S:pureMithrilIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureMithrilName=Mithril
B:pureNickel=true
S:pureNickelIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureNickelName=Nickel
B:purePlatinum=true
S:purePlatinumIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:purePlatinumName=Platinum
B:pureSilver=true
S:pureSilverIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureSilverName=Silver
B:pureTin=true
S:pureTinIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureTinName=Tin
B:pureYellorium=true
S:pureYelloriumIngots=2,3,4,5,6,7
S:pureYelloriumName=Yellorium
}

rate {
I:BiomeMorpher=20000
I:BloodFabricator=1000000
I:Condenser=1000000
I:EldritchConsumer=20000
I:ElectricBellows=500
I:EssentiaFusor=1000
I:ManaExchanger=1000
I:ManaFabricator=1000000
}

recipes {
B:"Add/Increase Smelting bonus to dusts/ore"=true
}

renderers {
B:CoilFX=true
}

When I have time for it I'll try it again with a pure vanilla/thaumcraft, but in a vanilla Skyfactory 2.4 + technomancy the bug still occurs, which makes me assume it's one of these mods that causes the bug.

Automagy
Forbidden Magic
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin
ThaumCraft Node Tracker
Thaumic Energistics

Edit: Never mind that last part, I decided to do a completely vanilla with only forge, optifine, thaumcraft and technomancy, and when upgrading from 0.11.1 to 0.11.2 the wand dissapears from the thaumonomicon again.

View attachment 22338

Your config is fine and it doesn't seem to be a cross-mod integration problem.

In the new world, try scanning a Silverwood wand to see if the research appears.

Can you also give me your Forge Version? We're compiling with the recommended version so it should be at least as recent.

A last thing I'll ask. It's probably not the case but optifine is known to cause issues. Can you try without Optifine?

G_stav

Jul 29, 2019
Your config is fine and it doesn't seem to be a cross-mod integration problem.

In the new world, try scanning a Silverwood wand to see if the research appears.

Can you also give me your Forge Version? We're compiling with the recommended version so it should be at least as recent.

A last thing I'll ask. It's probably not the case but optifine is known to cause issues. Can you try without Optifine?

I tried scaning the Silverwood and it unlocked, but it's kind of weird that it re-locks due to the update? Now it doesn't appear as researched, dispite that I did the command to unlock all research prior to updating in the vanilla version. But that would probably explain why the Infusion doesn't work after you update; you need to unlock the research again for it to work.

Tried both using forge 10.13.3.1403 and forge 10.13.2.1291. And I removed optifine aswell.

Here is after scanning a silver wood wand, and the research has reapeared, but it's not researched anymore.
2015-08-24_12.03.51.png