[0.0.2]{1.7.4} Random Craft!

Release a early version?

• Total voters

fire golem

Jul 29, 2019
Random Craft is soon too come featuring!
Blocks!
Items!
Some Mobs!
Achievements!
and much much more!
Stay turned too see previews of it!
Warning! this mod is under mega mega magnetise!
If you wish too be a beta Tester ask in the comments![DOUBLEPOST=1404784044][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys this mod will come in 2015!

fire golem

Jul 29, 2019
Yikes, 2015 seems like a long time to wait for a mod to be released. Also you were vary vague on what this mod is about. Blocks, items, mobs, achievements, that could be anything from Thermal Expansion to Divine RPG.
Well it's in massive development![DOUBLEPOST=1404784603][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys if you guys ask I can put up a Preview link!

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I, personally, would suggest to maybe give an overall 'theme' and direction you plan to guide the modpack in, but assuming from the title, I am guessing it will be a compendium of various assorted mods and other mechanics, achievements, and other things! However, I do agree with most of the posts beforehand to have developed the post before publishing it, as it seems quite vague and any modpack can easily fit these guidelines and standards. 'Blocks' can easily range from Cobblestone to the ones required to construct a ReactorCraft Fusion Reactor, and Achievements could easily be achievements added into the Vanilla achievement system itself, or from Hardcore Questing Mode (at least, for me it seems unclear). And yes, previews (screenshots, etc.) would've been nice in the first post, but hey, I guess we'll see what you come up with down the road! I do not wish to be a beta tester, but best of luck. :)

P.S. - I have never critiqued or beta-tested a modpack, but assimilating knowledge from these forums, I *think* these are some guidelines which many people accept.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong!

fire golem

Jul 29, 2019
I, personally, would suggest to maybe give an overall 'theme' and direction you plan to guide the modpack in, but assuming from the title, I am guessing it will be a compendium of various assorted mods and other mechanics, achievements, and other things! However, I do agree with most of the posts beforehand to have developed the post before publishing it, as it seems quite vague and any modpack can easily fit these guidelines and standards. 'Blocks' can easily range from Cobblestone to the ones required to construct a ReactorCraft Fusion Reactor, and Achievements could easily be achievements added into the Vanilla achievement system itself, or from Hardcore Questing Mode (at least, for me it seems unclear). And yes, previews (screenshots, etc.) would've been nice in the first post, but hey, I guess we'll see what you come up with down the road! I do not wish to be a beta tester, but best of luck. :)

P.S. - I have never critiqued or beta-tested a modpack, but assimilating knowledge from these forums, I *think* these are some guidelines which many people accept.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong!
I am trying too make it fun if you wish too have a copy of what I have you can just Ask me!!

fire golem

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I am starting too make the models now for the mobs[DOUBLEPOST=1404788805][/DOUBLEPOST]Spoiler:
Goblin, Herobrine, Guard, Mutant, Loot stealer, Noble King and Grim Reaper!

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I am starting too make the models now for the mobs[DOUBLEPOST=1404788805][/DOUBLEPOST]Spoiler:
Goblin, Herobrine, Guard, Mutant, Loot stealer, Noble King and Grim Reaper!
Interesting! Will you also create the mod which will add these mobs and use the textures you created? Additionally, do you have any ideas stats or special ability or abilities of these mobs?

fire golem

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting! Will you also create the mod which will add these mobs and use the textures you created? Additionally, do you have any ideas stats or special ability or abilities of these mobs?
yes and yes each mob is going too have special abilities[DOUBLEPOST=1404791617][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys good news!
The mobs have been finished now on the blocks!!!
the configs will be after the blocks they will take a while

fire golem

Jul 29, 2019
guys done version 0.0.3 now all I need too do is publish it with a rites file and a FOIY file (To open a FOIY file open it with Java then close then open it with normal file then your done!)

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
My plan with my mod (that dont have a special theme) is to release a test-version that can crash the client but also release a working version ready for use. Then people can see what I have planned and working on and they can test it during the time.