- Mar 8, 2013
Agrarian Skies is a new modded minecraft skyblock modpack by jadedcat which is still in development but also in public beta which we can already enjoy. It is heavily based on the Ex Nihilo Mod which is the heart of the modpack and allows the skyblock system with mods. If you ever wanted to test your skills and build an empire out of only one sapling and dirt block, this is your chance!
- Team up with up to 4/8 friends per skyblock
- PvP and Raiding in the Nether
- Extra custom challenges
- Change biomes per chunk basis
- Huge distances between skyblocks, build nearly as big as you want
- Custom protection to avoid griefing with modded items
- No banned items (we only ban what we need to)
- Public showcase on the forums to show everyone what you are able to achieve
- Ignorance is no excuse!
- Be respectful and use common sense
- Speak English in the global chat
- No spamming, swearing, advertising and no racial or sexual slurs
- No griefing and stealing in any form, even if it is unprotected
- No custom modifications or hacks
- Use the ticket system if you have questions/problems
- Report Bugs, exploits, glitches and don't use them
- The procedure for breaking rules is up to the server staff.
- E3-1270v3 (one of the worlds best single thread cpu's -> perfect for minecraft)
- 32 GB ECC RAM
- DataCenter SSDs as Raid
- Level 3 Backbone (for low latency world wide)
- Hosted in Germany.
(this is just one of our boxes as example)
We MineYourMind are hosting modded minecraft servers since years and got professional with our own box when the ftb ultimate pack got public, since than we have collected a lot of experience and developed our own plugins to solve a lot of the problems modded minecraft adds.