Whitelist Server ★ Unix Network ★ - RPG Immersion Pack - White-Listed -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

EpicPwn

Jul 29, 2019
-Game-Name:Thepwnerkid
Have you ever been banned before:yes(a admin got jealous of my build on a creative server but this was like a year ago.)It aculy wasn't that good. And i havent got banned all all this year.If you find any others. My brother plays on a lot.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):I would like a rpg server that aculy has roles instead of just play and defeat. I like not having bucket because it messes eveything up. And RPG games are like meant to play on multiplayer. I would love to be apart of this communite. I also like to help the communite eather makeing a strip mine for it or what.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):Ive played alot of other rpg games. And minecraft RPG servers. I know alot about divinRPG and it is quite simple and fun!I have played on a few servers with divine rpg.I got to the iceakia dimension.
What role do you want:I would chose,Miner(but we can still do the other stuff right)?
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): Miner is a existing role. There are many different mobs underground. And with the minimap you could get your items back in a flash. Minining is also really the main point of minecraft so that too. Iits also a nice place to build your base, underground.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):I Peter, vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances

32oscar32

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: 32oscar32
Have you ever been banned before: yes, but not for griefing or anything bad
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): Well there aren't many RPG Immersion pack servers and i think that this is a good server to play on
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): i've been playing it since the modpack came out and i also watvh CaptainSparklez play! :D
What role do you want: Miner :)
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I'm good at mining and i like find divine rpg ores :)
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, Oscar, vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

trioni

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Trioni

Have you ever been banned before:
Never

Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):
I would like to try out the FTB RPG Immersion pack. See what type of community is available and how strong the RPG element really is. I would like to play this in conjunction to my current mindcrack server as to have variation and depth in the FTB world. I know i can contribute once i get my feet on the ground. I am honest and active and enjoy assisting new players as well as aiding experienced players in whatever way i can. As far as i can tell this server is structured and organized. It seems seasoned and experienced, these facts lead me to believe alot of the bugs have been worked out internally and i like that.

What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):
I have explored the single player survival today and it is interestingly confusing to me. it seems that from the videos I've watched as well that this modpack has alot to offer. PS: don't punch whales on ur first day. As far as the wiki can tell me it seems relatively stright-forward in terms of progression and need for weapon/Armour improvements and specializations. however, I feel these are things that more experienced players will be happy to assist with some slight direction if i get lost.

What role do you want:
Builder without a doubt.

Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):
I have done many MEGA builds on several different servers. In creative and out of creative. I'm responsible for +5 spawn structures and lavish RPG bases for factions. Both alone and working with a team. I know how to build several different styles and utilize different blocks in unique ways that generally have not been done before. I also enjoy Playing with new blocks that with interesting colors or textures because its new and a challenge. I take pride in "Bigger is Better" but respect that often space is a restraint that needs to be respected.

Vow to follow the rules:
I Trioni vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

LeMegito

Jul 29, 2019
InGameName: LeMegito
Have you ever been banned before?: Nope :)
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join the server because I have played the mod pack for hours on end, and I love it! But I think it would be so much more enjoyable if i was able to play it with a couple other people. :D
What experience do I have with DivineRpg?: like I said I have played the pack for hour on end.
What role do you want?: I would either like crafter or Builder :)
Why do you want the role?: Crafter because it may sound wierd but that is one of my favorite things to do in the game. i could craft things for ever. And Banker because it sounds like it would be really fun and I noticed nobody is a banker yet :p

I LeMegito/Mason vow that i will folllow the rules under any and all circumstances.
---LeMegito/Mason---

Xnotaze

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Xnotaze

Have you ever been banned before: No
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): Not only is this server one of the only well built (or so it seems to be) servers I have seen or read about, but it is also the fact that I love playing FTB and all of its games. The fact that they added an awesome RPG based Mod just makes the experience and immersion of the game all the more enjoyable. Another reason I would like to join the server is the fact that you have specific roles that a player chooses. The choice to choose your own role greatly increases the fun of the server (in my eyes) but also help the server set rules and an economy that actually helps the players succeed in what they do. So I hope you see me fit among your server, and maybe I'll see and be among your ranks soon.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I honestly have little to no experience with DvineRPG. I have learned stuff about the mobs and how to defeat them on the wiki, and a little time playing single player from the FTB launcher. I usually don't play things until a server comes out which is the reason why I don't have much experience. I hope that you will pass over the fact that I am a new player to this mod and focus on how excited I am (or will be) If I get to join your server. I will work hard to learn everything about the mod, along with the players during my playtime.
What role do you want: Banker, Builder, orCrafter (Depending on what you need the most of :) )
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I want either one of these three roles because they all seem extremely, or mildly extremely important to the server and what it does. I (at least with my own personal beliefs have adequate building skills and imagination for building). I'm also very good with crafting and keeping track of things (math, banking etc). Another reason I chose these 3 professions is because they all seem moderately fun to me, I would much rather enjoy doing my job then be bored with it all day. So all in all, I would like you to choose my job out of the three I have chosen, based on the servers needs ( if you will ). :D
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, Bruce C. McGaughey (Xnotaze) will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Shikatsu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: StoneFenix
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I begun playing Feed The Beast by immersing myself in MindCrack and FTB Ultimate. However, it seemed like the complexities of the machinery and resource influx gathering were just too nerve-wrecking for me. However, when I finally discovered RPG Immersion, it was just what I was looking for. There aren't many public RPG Immersion servers out there currently. I took it upon myself to try out this pack and so far, I am enjoying the RPG themed mods included in this amazing 'RPG' pack. The only 'open' server for RPG Immersion is highly unstable, but upon checking the whitelist servers, faithfully, this server is the right one. I have already completed
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I've only begun playing this pack today, so I do not have much experience with the new monsters or ores. I am currently researching on the features of DivineRPG however. So far, I have not found many ores, but I have a few experiences with the new monsters... (such as the Ender Spider or deep underground mobs.. Caveclops?) I cannot reach the 5-6 sentences requirement since I do not have anything else to say.. other than rambling on but I wouldn't do that..
What role do you want: Miner, Player?
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I want to play Miner, particularly for discovering ores and achieving 'resourcefulness'. However, if I am to be confined to the caves only, that experience wouldn't be so very enjoyable.. So, as long as Miners are allowed not limited to just mining in caves, I would take upon the role of a miner. Otherwise, player would be more suitable for me, as I would like to have a variety of things to do.
Vow to follow the rules (I ____ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, StoneFenix, will follow the rules under any circumstances.

bummerman222

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: bummerman222
Why do you want to join (5-6 sentences): I would like to join because I love playing DivineRPG single-player and I want to have some fun on a server. I hope to teach people about the mod pack and help newcomers if they need any help. I also feel that if I play on a server I might learn something new as there is a lot to learn. There is also the fact that I can make some friends on the server and team up.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 sentences): I played mostly single-player but have played a little bit on a server. On single player I have conquered every dimension except Vethea, in there i've gotten far enough to kill the hive queen. I have conquered every other dimension getting full halite armor and weapons legit and have defeated every boss except parasecta. I almost have all statues and have done all this in under a week and a half.
What role do you want: Multi-Dimensional Traveler
Why do you want that role (5-6 sentences): I want it so that I can start off ahead and go to the different dimensions so I can get to where I was before. It will also allow me to make the dimensions safe for other players who enter them. It will also allow others to progress faster as i'll make portals for them so they don't have to take the time to do it themselves. It kinda ties in with the fact that I want to help people as I could help them through the dimensions.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.) I Devonte vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
In-Game-Name: arallak

Have you ever been banned before: never

Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):I Play RPG for more years than I can remember, and met minecraft for almost 3 years. Since then, only knew a server RPG worth playing, no lag and good administrators and players who cared to make friends and take care of the server. I want to join your server, because I like to make new friends, create a team or guild where he could do some good buildings and maybe even a village, and of course help in whatever is needed for the server to grow. And I really liked the idea of ​​the server, in which each has a job where I can grow and evolve. I always wanted to play on a server like that, and I hope to have the opportunity to play in your.

What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have little experience with DivineRPG, playing with a little over 2 months. But from what I knew, I enjoyed the diversity of mobs and items. I like to explore the dimensions and usually I try to create friendly buildings in each dimension (Such as where are the portals temples, warehouses and workplaces. On some dimensions, I got to build bunkers for survival). In that time playing alone I learned to use the items in my RPG Divine constructions. I try to learn the easiest and fastest ways to evolve, both in playback mode or knowledge. I hope I have the opportunity to learn more about your server.

What role do you want: MultiDimensional Traveler and Player

Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):As I said before, I love exploring, whether the normal worlds or other dimensions, and love to help other players to arrive and survive in other dimensions, whether or not the DivineRPG. Banker also be picked earlier, but thought better of it and would like to be a mixture of Multi-Dimensional Traveler with Player, as well as exploring accumulate items also love, and I think as "Player" I can do both. If a roler where I can accumulate items (whether ores, various types of woods, drops from mobs or any other type of item) and help players with such items, then I would love to have that title with the Multi-Dimensional Traveler.

Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Anderson vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Rodynarcy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: rodynarcy
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I would like to join a multiplayer RPG Immersion server, because I like to play with other people and meet people. And because the people can teach me more things. I think that this Modpack is very useful in multiplayer because there a lot of strong monsters and the co-operation is very needed in multiplayer.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I started play DivineRPG a few days, but I know some tools, swords, armor and mobs.
What role do you want: Banker
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I like to manage money and ressources and be a role that has got an utility to the other people and this role is good to meet other peope.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, rodynarcy vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

TurtleSniper520

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name:SKULLKNIGHT1999
Have you ever been banned before: No, I've never been on a server before
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I want to join thee server because it seems like a great server I've always wanted to be on a server. From the screenshot it looks pretty good and in my opinion you're nice. The modpack is fun and would be even better with more people. There is no PvP or raiding which would just be annoying and nothing would get accomplished. I may have never been on a server before but, I feel like I could get a lot accomplished.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): My experience with DivineRPG is strictly single player. I only started yesterday but I have full realmite armor and some elite realmite armor, I have a bloodgem sword, and 2 scorching swords, a slime sword and lots of diamonds. I have also experimented in creative and been to most of the dimensions. I have seen most mobs and bosses and know a decent amount of the items. I also have watched some of CaptainSparklez videos and have learned from them.
What role do you want: I am fine with any role whatever you need, I would prefer Multi-Dimensional Traveler, or player but whatever works.
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I feel like I could help out with anything and would have fun doing all of it. I have experience all around (accept maybe farming). I can collect resources or mine, whatever is necessary. (Is it possible to have more than one role?) If so then I could accomplish a lot but if not then I can still do a lot.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, Will vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Et3ds

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: omminime
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I would like to join because i love playing multiplayer and joining new communites. I hope that fellow players will teach me more and that i can teach them aswell. This mod pack is one that im especially keen on playing in multiplayer because the new monsters may be challenging otherwise. I hope to improve the server and contribute in lots of different ways while focusing on my role.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have little knowledge on DivineRPG but i am learning all the time and want to help others to learn while they teach me. I will be doing quite alot of research ready for when more servers come out.
What role do you want: I would prefer being a Banker or Builder (or crafter if there arent enough) but any role is good for me.
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I love the economy side of multiplayer servers and also building huge (and beautiful) structures. Banking also gives me the opportunity to meet new people and has vast utility. I also find managing things especially money fun and a unique chance.
Vow to follow the rules: I, Thomas vow that i will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Frankyv52

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Frankv52
Have you ever been banned before: Yes once for spamming because of an unfair admin.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I want to join because this new mod pack sounds different. I like RPG games a lot but its not something i have ever done before like this. The idea of roles and other things are a nice touch to the already excellent mod pack Also, i have realized how serious this server is and i hope to be a part of this excellent server soon!
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have absolutely no experience with this new mod pack I don't have much else to say but i will try to learn how to play. I can do this by playing in single-player until i get the hang of this mod pack and then i will hopefully get better at this.
What role do you want: Player
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): This is because i can be multiple roles. If i were to choose a single one it would be player or banker. Banker so i can be in charge of things but its not very versatile. In addition, being a player allows me to really be diverse on the server and help out not in one specific way but in about five or six ways! It really lets me provide the server with a worthwhile experience that I can help in many ways with the many skills i have.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Frank vow that i will follow the rules under any circumstances.

MrLowie321

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name:
MrLowie321
Lovro Baričević(I'm from croatia)
Have you ever been banned before:
No i haven't
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):
I am looking for a good server to play with my friends. This server seem legit and fun. That's all
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):
I played a lot on my singeplayer world i know a lot of stuff
What role do you want:
Just a normal player.
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):
I dont want to choose something and then let you guys down
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I MrLowie321 vow that i will follow the rules under any circumstances.

mjzambrano25

Jul 29, 2019
0pdSwhI.png
IGN: Mjzambrano25, Shammys9
Name: Mario Zambrano, Sam Halliwell
Have you ever been banned: Nope, Nope
Why do you want to join: I REALLY want to play this with my friends, this is just the pack I've been waiting for. I've played on MindCrack FTB, DireWolf Pack, FTB Beta pack A, and This is it. So I've gotten bored of a lot of games and I need something to fill in the gap. I would Also like to vouch for my friend Sam, This is for both of us. If you need him to make his own App, then ill make him.
what experience do you have with DivineRPG: I have very little experience, but I've seen some playthroughs and Reviews and my friends say this is a great mod! I'm looking forward to it!
What role do you want: Multi-Dimensional Traveler, or Player :p
Why do you want that role: I want a role that can do everything. I Want to be able to craft, play, travel, fight bosses, I want to take part in everything! But this mod looks very fun and I don't want to miss out on anything!
Vow to follow the rules: I Mjzambrano25, Shammys9 vow that we will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Beraias
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): To be honest, finding a server that I can truly get immersed in and enjoy is really why I've found this server. I'm new to the RPG pack, but I've been playing single player a little bit and I rather enjoy it. Playing with friends can be lovely and not to mention making new ones. I'm an avid roleplayer of 15 years and I feel I can bring a different perspective to the server, and I tend to play certain types as well. Mages are my forte in roleplaying, but I can play other types as well.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I do not have a lot unfortunately. I've only discovered the pack a couple weeks ago and I have been helping my friend on a vanilla server get used to that so I've spent all of a day with Divine RPG. I am, however, a fast learner and the wikis are my absolute best friends with learning things here and there. I really like what I've read of the pack and I cannot wait to see how immersed I can really get with it. All in all, I am willing to learn, and enjoy it highly, this is why my character is a scholarly type after all!
What role do you want: I can do a lot of things but if I have to choose, it would have to be between, Miner, Crafter, Builder, Banker, or Player
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):I am a stickler for organization, So banker might be for me, but I love to go mining as well. Crafting has always been a delightful thing learning how to make certain objects.. Though Building is what I like best in minecraft, gah It's hard to decide. Though I will say, being a Player is well and good as well. Well I can do a lot of things, so let me know whatever ya need done, I'm always on hand to give new things a try!
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, Beraias, vow to always follow the rules of the Realm under any circumstances.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Mmm, well, this is a very very good application. We are friendly, so we're not going to be killing each other. (Often).
Accepted! You will receive a PM within one to two minutes of getting this.

Sorry Logan, you're denied, you're also 10 years old and the minimum age I want to be joining this server is 13.

Denied, did not follow the format.

Denied, joke application to me.

You are accepted my good sir! And I can tell that you were not American. You will receive a PM within one to two minutes of getting this.

Sorry, denied. Not enough information.

Everyone who I didn't get to will get denied/accepted by ImKezzy! Because everyone needs a hand with white-list applications. :D

Imkeezy

Jul 29, 2019

Denied, not enough information

Denied, not enough information

Accepted. Welcome to the Unix Network! You will be white-listed in one to two hours of getting this message. If you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask in-game or in a PM, thank you!

Denied, Not enough information

Accepted, Welcome to the Unix Network! You will be white-listed in one to two hours of getting this message. If you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask in-game or in a PM, thank you! But once on the server, you can only be one of the three roles so make sure you pick one and stick with it.

Accepted, Welcome to the Unix Network! You will be white-listed in one to two hours of getting this message. If you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask in-game or in a PM, thank you!

Denied, lack of information.

Accepted. Welcome to the Unix Network! You will be white-listed in one to two hours of getting this message. If you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask in-game or in a PM, thank you!

Denied, not enough information.

Denied, not old enough and not enough information.

For those you are accepted, congratulations. For those of who just been denied, you have one chance do redo your application.