Open Server ★ FTBMonster (IP: Play.FTBMonster.net) - Lag fixes - Admin Shop - Made for friends! ★

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mrthuglink

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't offer help. You complained. Go play SSP.[DOUBLEPOST=1388164449][/DOUBLEPOST]

What are you talking about? It's not Direwolf20. You joined the wrong server.

I Regret un-installing FRAPS.. (Only server on my list, had to do a clean install of FTB)

Either way,

I've ran servers before, And lemme tell you.
Rollbacks are some of the WORST things server staff can do to the players.
Map resets, Rollbacks, Wipes, whatever you call em'.

They are the LAST thing you do, you try and fix the issue rather then going on a massive rant about how it's the modpack's fault,

This post has been up 3 days, and had 4 map resets?
Yeah,

I'm done with this post,

I Urge you, before you connect to servers. Do a bit of research,

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
Complianing about a rollback? I've got other server owners coming for my fixes. You cannot even play SSP it lags so hard.

Why are you blaming this on me? it's not my fault. The modpack is buggy. IT"S A BETA PACK.

Atleast I'm trying to fix the issues. http://ftbmonster.net/home/m/14071226/article/1986467

Unlike most server owners. So much hate against me when I'm dedicated my time to making the pack stable for you all to enjoy.

It doesn't make any sense to me.

Last edited:

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Complianing about a rollback? I've got other server owners coming for my fixes. You cannot even play SSP it lags so hard.

Why are you blaming this on me? it's not my fault. The modpack is buggy. IT"S A BETA PACK.
I will end this pointless discussion here. I really don't want to give this topic attention anymore. It deserves none. Let me get out with the words that this server is the most unstable, laggy and grumpy staff that I have seen in several months. And I have played on other Monster Servers, most of which are neither this laggy nor have owners with this much throwing attitude. And yes, im blaming it on you, because you ADVERTISE HIGH UPTIME, LOW LAG AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF. Thats what you ADVERTISE IN THIS VERY TOPIC, yet you constantly come up with excuses not to have to follow it. Good day, good luck with your server.

To any potential player reading this: I encourage you to read the entire topic, im not alone with my oppinion and I think you can get a pretty fair idea what you're in for if you bother.

Reactions: Trec93

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry that I cannot control my staff when I have not slept for 48 hours fixing bugs the FTB Team should have caught.

This honestly hurts because I'd rather help. I cannot do both, I can't do both. Staff and constantly code fixes.

Ya'll don't have an understand of a beta modpack server. You think it's vanilla.

mrsal511

Jul 29, 2019
Just a suggestion but run a test server to fix the bugs and lag BEFORE you make it public. Just saying.

aquamannnn

Jul 29, 2019
Well, As i look from this stand point, After reading everything, Tiff, Wolf is indeed a fantastic person, A Serious but a very helpful person. Saying he doesn't know what he is talking about is petty. Wolf has been the lead tech for Serendipity servers for months now. He has solved many solutions and fixed many things talked about in this post. Not complaining, but the way you handled the situation was ignorant. Treating someone like that for trying to help was incompetent. Maybe talking it over and listening sometimes will help.

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
His monster uptime:
E8YY7AQ.png

My monster uptime:

tvsc.png

Go away. All my stuff is fixed.

srxveZF.png

Seriously leave me alone. You're really annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
This was an 8 month old unleashed server until an hour ago. we also have scheduled restarts. Keep in mind I have nothing to do with aquamanns post atm. I was on your server to get first impressions as a preparation. I have no intention on giving this topic any more (uncalled for) attention. We can leave each other alone now.

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
This was an 8 month old unleashed server until an hour ago. we also have scheduled restarts. Keep in mind I have nothing to do with aquamanns post atm. I was on your server to get first impressions as a preparation. I have no intention on giving this topic any more (uncalled for) attention. We can leave each other alone now.

8 Months old? Unleashed came out in late July.. Not even 5 months.

That's cool bro. http://i.imgur.com/zFv9Ik5.png - And still running.

Reactions: Trec93

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
Good. Thanks. I unbanned you. So if you want to come by and see my progress maybe we can become friends. I hate being hostile

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
I am amazed at how immature and rude this servers owner and staff are. I don't even need to log on, I can see it all from this thread.

Defending myself makes me immature, right? When they came in my thread about another server that wasn't even managed by me just was posted under this account.

Right.

Tronhaar

Jul 29, 2019
Let's all jump on the hate this server bandwagon guys! Seriously.. Seem like some of you have not even played on it. It's their server, they pay for it. They can run it however they want, and act however they want; live with it or move on peacefully.

I tried playing on it today, and guess what? It was okay. Ticks were good, there was very little lag, and a healthy amount of players were online. There are a lot of kinks to work out in mod packs like these, and it seems like they put a lot of time and effort into it. They don't deserve a witch hunt.

Xris

Jul 29, 2019
Logged on when there was staff on and tried to find out the forums address without any luck. The staff does not seem that helpfull.

tiff

Jul 29, 2019
Let's all jump on the hate this server bandwagon guys! Seriously.. Seem like some of you have not even played on it. It's their server, they pay for it. They can run it however they want, and act however they want; live with it or move on peacefully.

I tried playing on it today, and guess what? It was okay. Ticks were good, there was very little lag, and a healthy amount of players were online. There are a lot of kinks to work out in mod packs like these, and it seems like they put a lot of time and effort into it. They don't deserve a witch hunt.

Finally someone who actually joins and reviews, these other guys don't even have .dat files on my server. Someone is making people come here and post lies.

Logged on when there was staff on and tried to find out the forums address without any luck. The staff does not seem that helpfull.

FTBMonster.net - It's in the IP..

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Enough is enough.

Tiff please try not to respond to every message one by one. Its dangerously close to bumping the thread.

Almost everyone in this thread is in danger of warning points or timeouts from the forums. Go read the rules here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/pages/rules/ and here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/bullying-and-attacks.26666/ . This thread has had more reports than almost any thread in the history of the forums. We do not like policing server threads. Further issues in this thread on either side will result in the thread being locked so the discussion continues on your website and not ours.

Play nice.

Dalcon

Jul 29, 2019

Did you read the signs at spawn? Both the website and the Teamspeak is listed right there.