J
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Also, are we meant to cook the fish from Mariculture? I can't find anything about cooked fish under Mariculture, so I'm guessing that the purpose of Mariculture fish is for fish oil and bonus items from breeding them.
    I have a question about your Magic Farm 2 modpack. I was wondering if Agriculture foods could get a slight buff. I know that at their full values it defeats the purpose of the pack, but all that work to make something and it heals only one heart? Although I understand why hamburgers heal only 1, since we get 2-3 patties from one raw meat.
    You're back :D

Had a nice little break I hope?
    Hoff
    Hoff
    I'd be happy to hug you if I was there in person. I don't have a kitten but I do have a fairly old cat that likes to snuggle. I could kill someone and transplant their stomach in :p
    J
    Jadedcat
    that last part depends on the "who" <.<
    Hoff
    Hoff
    Someone you want dead that has a working stomach? :3
    Jaded,
    I updated to the latest version of the DW20 pack, but extra bees isnt added. Or will it be on the next update?
    Hi, I want to post a map in the maps section, and I am wondering, would I be allowed to use adf.ly or not? Thanks.
    Noticed one of my post got deleted on the Curse thread, sorry for unloading unwanted mod work on you. I'll try to behave in the future.... promise =/
    Hello :)
    I am new to the forums and have a question about the new 1/6/4 Direwolf pack. where would the best place to ask about it as i dont want to ask in the wrong place?
    J
    Jadedcat
    For a bug report go to the bug report threads. For a tech support issue go to tech support if you are just looking for specifc info go to mod discussion.
    Twitter is being dumb, I can find you on search but your twitter page doesn't exist? Dumb twitter...
    huh? I see you posting but I don't see you online? Is my internet too slow to register that you are online or do you have invicibility powers?
    J
    Jadedcat
    can I go with invisibility?
    M
    Munaus
    AAaah! How did you sneak like that? Where are you?
    Your scaring me... :/
    J
    Jadedcat
    I am sneaky.. and have really fast internets.
    FTB Lite 2 : 1.1.1+ Bug Reports

Wrong modpack name in suggested format for reporting bugs. Says 'Magic Farm'.
    Might want to check out your suggested mods for creation forum a mod is coming to life eating away at a few pages thriving evolving becoming fleshcraft
  • Loading…
  • Loading…