S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to ask about a Work Week, My class in Norway will be going to have a Work Week 19-23 May. I was wondering if I could work With the FTB Team, because I want to learn more about Programming and it would be a Nice experience
    Slow sometime back you were streaming and showed a store online. One of the things they did was create large wall vinyls of your minecraft skin. Well I would really like to get something like this for my sons birthday and for the life of me I can't remember the site and googling has not helped. If you happen to remember this can you let me know not sure if the forums have private messages or not... thanks verdiman
    Can you reccomend mods to modpacks in any sections ? I have some recommendations I want to talk someone that has an authority in Monster pack.
    I know that you know a lot off mod makers. What if they made a mod that was like an update mod that gave access to the new features from the new updates? It's just an idea I had floating around for a while that I thought would be really cool.
    Can you do your weekly update again? It's been 2 weeks now. I've been pretty much checking for information about Crack the Beast about 10 times a day. Im starting to think it's just not being worked on anymore. I really want to run a FTB anarchy server and Im just waiting for the crack the beast modpack to come out now.
    This is not an important post, I just wanted to say I Love ya man, and thank you and whole FTB team for everything they do every single day for the community. Have an awesome night good sir :)
    hello, I recently created a modpack for minecraft 1.6.2, and would like to publish this on your launcher ... please let me tell you what I do to publish this ModPack on your launcher? ... i have created two versions, a more lightweight for all users with a pc not very good, and a normal version for all users whit a normal pc .. thanks
    Are you planning to ever make a mod pack for the consel to sell on microsoft and playstaion store in collaboration with mojang
    M
    Munaus
    How in the nine realms is that supposed to work out? Do you even see mods on consoles?
    Take another look, try to install the simplest mod ever, FML for instance, to your console. Go ahead and try it out...
    i am trying to download FTB.exe but i get an error message saying: the version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. check your computers system or contact the software publisher.
    it said unhandled exception in thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]: java.lang.indexOutOfBoundsException: Index 4, Size: 4
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…