Vauthil
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Jaded didn't respond when I asked her, can you make @TheMike have a mod author tab-thingy under his name? He develops reliquary.
    Vauthil
    Vauthil
    I don't have any administrative access over usergroups to do that. Did TheMike already make the request for himself?
    xbony2
    xbony2
    I have no idea.
    T
    TheMike
    Nope. I should probably do that.
    I know this is most definitely not the right place to ask but seams better than posting on a thread for bananas or whatever so what is required to get the little tag thingy mod developer?
    xbony2
    xbony2
    If you make an advanced mod. Bedrock tools or dirt to diamonds doesn't count.
    Derpysauce
    Derpysauce
    Working on the mod flesh craft no it's not just rotten flesh tools it's a ore multiplying mob controlling biome killing take over the world evil brain mod and I was mainly asking where to go for the exact requirements
    Simple question? How long does it take before the new member status goes away in your profile?
    Vauthil
    Vauthil
    It's a matter of post count/likes to the posts you've made, rather than just time on the account.
    And so he spoke, and so he spoke, / that lord of Castamere, / But now the rains weep o'er his hall, / with no one there to hear.
    Off and on right now. Emergency copy time for a RAID where both drives are opting to crap out = not much attention ATM. Be nice. =)
    Was that you or jaded(Or flipz I guess)?
    Hoff
    Hoff
    :l Well alright then. Guess I've been listening to Chris Titus too much to take it serious.
    Vauthil
    Vauthil
    It's the right mix of shocking and political that it gets received differently by different folks.
    Hoff
    Hoff
    Yea that's kinda Chris titus in a nutshell.
    Please stay online. Sending reports of needed spoilers and threads that need to merge/move.
    Vauthil
    Vauthil
    I'm about now, had to stand and look tall and scary for some visitors for a bit there.
    Was that your doing? I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.
    Vauthil
    Vauthil
    So much going on, what did I do now? ;)
    ... Who's your Avatar? Looks familiar.
    Vauthil
    Vauthil
    My suggestion for the future on that sort of thing: get up and get a glass of water or handle some other task for a couple minutes before you hit the send button. I find myself deleting replies before I hit send too when I remember to do that. =)
    D
    Drybones763
    All right, I'll keep that in mind. It's amazing how guilty I feel now.
    D
    Drybones763
    And uh, when Ashzification gets back on can you tell her sorry for me? She doesn't appear to be online at the moment...
    Pro-tip: Sometimes getting the last word in when you've been told to shut up already isn't worth it, kids.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…