E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• #1 Monster MP is AWESOME!
    #2 Can I disable the SpecialMobs MOD if the server has been running for a week with it already? if so how? (I Turned it on in hopes of having mobs like in Magic Farm 2) - but I didn't want torches falling off and farms trampled!
    E
    Eyamaz
    yes, you can. that should be disabled in monster 1.0.9 though (the mob griefing)
    R
    Riven
    thx
    hey Eyamaz I love the monster pack. Love having almost every mod at your fingertips. I was wondering if you are going to add harvest craft? It adds a ton more crops to make farms more, well, farmy. lol. keep up the great work.
    Hey Eyamaz, not sure if you're the right guy to tell but in Monster there's a dupe exploit. When you are wearing a Better Storage backpack and you go through a shell storage from Sync it duplicates the backpack and inventory to that new body. The only workaround I've found is to set "B:backpackChestplate=true" to false in the Better Storage config making the backpack a piece of armor.
    B
    CHEATER
    Reactions: Eyamaz
    B
    Big Bad
    Also I had no idea your avatar had legs
    E
    Eyamaz
    rofl
    B
    Big Bad
    This means war
    *begins to update account*
    just helping out by posting a bug, with the newest modpacks there have been many not responding crashes on minecraft when i start it up.
    Hey,

Quite a few people have been posting bugs for the Horizons 1.0.x pack(s) related to the RotaryCraft crash. The fix is to turn off the colored redstone blocks in RandomThings.cfg. That mod alters the vanilla redstone block which is used in the valve pipe. It's a straight up conflict because RandomThings is messing with vanilla blocks.

Can you please pass this along as it's such a simple fix?
    Eyamaz I am using the jvm arguments from the new launcher spoiler. Is this ok or should I still be using them from the old one? I added them ages ago thinking it was new ones and never noticed.
    Could you add Bibliocraft into Horizons, aldo could Biomes o' Plenty be upgraded.
    E
    Eyamaz
    you can drag and drop bibliocraft in. Ignore BoP, its actually asking you to upgrade to an old version because the one we have to use is a dev version for atg support.
    B
    bob_brawn1
    Thanks, how can i do that and then make a server?
    so, for any who actually read my status page. you might not see me in support for a bit. going to concentrate on my modpack until its done.
    JVM arguments finished for MultiMC. guess what? only 7 JVM flags. working on the current launcher and servers. i'll be done by thursday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…