S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am not able to launch Direwolf's 1.6.4 mudpack, but I am able to launch his 1.5.2 pack. What am I doing wrong, or is this a bug?
    K
    KJB03
    Reason why u cant install it is cuz u dont have Java 64 Bit which increases storage to 5GB
    T
    ThatOneSlowking
    No, it doesnt increase. 32-bit LIMITS the RAM, 64-bit has no limit. And you do not know his specs, my PC is on bad hawdware and 32-bit(alright, it is pretty good. Just I could use better) and can INSTALL direwolf, it just cant run worlds with enough atuff in them
    Hey Slow my server on DW20 1.6 keeps on sayin this: The following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.thermalexpansion.storage_8
    i dont know why its sayin or what block causes it but i think its the hardend strongbox.
    Slowpoke on one of Direwolf20's recent forgecraft two series you asked whether people thought that the ore generations in the new Direwolf pack was a bit high. The only thing that i have noticed is that there is a lot of emerald generation and monster dungeons. i thought that this may be due to Biomes O' Plenty and the different biome stuff.
    hello im new to FTB, i downloaded the new launcher along with the updated pack and it still says that the mod packs are out of date,
    i also have a past-bin of the console launcher V1.3.1 after loading up minecraft
    I am from the Reddit Modpack team, and I wanted to ask (on behalf of the team) if we could possibly make 2 reddit packs, one with harder difficulty on the configs, and the other without gregtech.
    Hello. I had a question about the server rooms in TeamSpeak. Mostly about how one gets a room in there.
    Hey Slowpoke,
    GameFreakZack here!
    I just wanted to know if you had any plans for an updated version of the MindCrack modpack?
    When I open up the FTB Horizon modpack it crashes at the mojang screen? I'm not sure why but I think it has something to do with ars magica 2? Please can you tell me how to fix this crash someone?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…