[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

D

Deleted member 38496

i got a problem i was finishing the rotunda and finding myself bunch of light blue wools (sky blue wools) but i got all of them put one in vm and used all of the others at minechem thing and when i check on the quest book it says still you need wool i mean come on i used all in minechem and put it in vm i tried to get it back from vm but it says light blue wool how do i finish this quest?
You cheat. In cases like yours the detection quest didn't notice the item before you used it, so you'll have to manually edit the quest book. Type /hqm edit to get an operator quest book and shift-left click the quest for the sky blue wool to set it to complete.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else getting massive lag from the TiCon Smeltery? I have a standard 3x3x2 smeltery, and anytime I put lava in the smeltery tank, my game lags HORRIBLY until the lava level settles. I also get occasional lag spikes when pouring out molten metals. I've never seen TiCon do this before.

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
That feeling when you get a Fluffy Unicorn cutlass, load it up with 2232 quartz then randomly get fiery on it when it leveled...such a waste, I disabled fiery as a random modifier in the config so now I just have to start blowing cookies on legendary bags and hope to get another sword

I wish Tinkers (or Iguana) would add something that let you remove modifiers, like if you put fiery on a weapon you could take a blaze powder plus a nether star and it would remove fiery and give you the modifier back or something

Edit, I actually don't have to spend cookies on bags, by some miracle I NEI saved my inventory just before the sword leveled...

Reactions: Golrith

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Anyone else getting massive lag from the TiCon Smeltery? I have a standard 3x3x2 smeltery, and anytime I put lava in the smeltery tank, my game lags HORRIBLY until the lava level settles. I also get occasional lag spikes when pouring out molten metals. I've never seen TiCon do this before.
I got the lag too. Lived for it until I finished with needing the smeltery (for quests and early game material recycling), then dismantled the smeltery.

ShadowmanZ92

Jul 29, 2019
The place is a cake-walk compared to when the guys were zipping around like crazy :) Now they are all moving in a very slow and normal pace. Only place that is really horrible is the idea machine (Tip, turn down your volume before loading the area) and the nether-sphere^4 (All those blazes and ghasts)... Then again, Miners Delight ^4 is rather laggy,,, And Red is just annoying...
This basically sums up what most people seem to be thinking lately. Once you hit Miner's Delight^4, it's all downhill. I wish Parcel would switch around some parts so that you get Atlarus and Adamantine later on (since it is the end game metal) and spread more of the metals out, basically balancing the game so it isn't so well done in Lost in Space and half-assed in Lost in Time.

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to move the chem lab structures? Picking the center block destroys.. will a silk touch work?

Thee_Sinner

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to move the chem lab structures? Picking the center block destroys.. will a silk touch work?

i asked a similar question some pages back, dont remember where exactly tho

they said that center block appears once the multiblock is complete

Last edited:

tigerstar186

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone compiled a full list of collectables and their locations? It's driving me crazy how close I am to finishing secrets but I just can't find a few last pieces x.x

D

Deleted member 38496

i asked a similar question some pages back, dont remember where exactly tho

they said that center block appears once the multiblock is complete
You have to use the projector and blueprints to successfully make the multiblock.

D

Deleted member 38496

Trophy list:
Trophy list, I didn't list the visible ones because those aren't that frustrating to find ;)
Note, that before you end the game you do need to get the exchanger, which makes finding these a lot easier
ghast 3 blocks above reactor on the wall, hank ztones block
slime - directly underneath a red lamp in reacotr room (on the corner) Agon block
Mooshroom - high on the wall in reactor room in a fancy circuit block
chemroom
endermen - britt block 5 floor first level, close to the glass on the floor
magma slime - brit block 0 near the corner on first floor
pig - directly over the elevator (top floor)
VM
Squid - in one of the two spiral factory blocks on the floor

observ
golem - one of the four large steel pillars holding up the travel anchor platform
snowman - between observatory and spatial incubator (top center)

I can't find Susie, Boni Bacon, or the Zombie Pigman, Bat, and Cave Spider trophies though. Anyone know?

tigerstar186

Jul 29, 2019
Trophy list:

I can't find Susie, Boni Bacon, or the Zombie Pigman, Bat, and Cave Spider trophies though. Anyone know?
Uh, dunno bout boni bacon or zombie or bat, but iirc Cave Spider is in the spacial io port room like right between the big button and the multicoloured blocks behind it. Also I just found Susie and it's a dog... welp. It's in the biosphere basement, at the top left of the first large green ring you see.

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
Trophy list:

Those trophies are in plain sight. Bat is to the left of the reactor. Cave spider is behind the me interface in spacial IO. Zombie Pigman is behind the fusion reactor i think (May be fission reactor. i dont remember)
Susie is in the biosphere near the top part of the middle floor. (In a skystone chest)
I dont know where boni bacon is.

Edit: Darn, Tigerstar beat me :3

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
Ocelot, Squid, Enderman, Snowman. There's also 4 names on the vm but I have no idea what they are: Susie, Simba, Retloh, and Boni Bacon
Ocelot is near the bottom of the obsidian sphere you spawn in. Its amongst the strange obsidian looking blocks with stars in them. (Some sort of a chiseled gold block)

tigerstar186

Jul 29, 2019
Ocelot is near the bottom of the obsidian sphere you spawn in. Its amongst the strange obsidian looking blocks with stars in them. (Some sort of a chiseled gold block)
Thanks, I knew there was something weird with those but never got round to looking around them properly. Now I just need to find the other 3 (I assume) dogs

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I knew there was something weird with those but never got round to looking around them properly. Now I just need to find the other 3 (I assume) dogs
first dog thing is in the upper region of the middle floor of the biosphere. Other one is in the rutunda, i believe on top of maybe the second ring from the bottom. (Its not inside it, its on the top)