[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the issue of the pack not loading at all when launching from the FTB Launcher. No crash report or anything. I have added no mods and I dedicated 4GB RAM.

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to eat leaves cider, it takes forever to drink (minutes), even the drinkable one. Anyone know why? Also, I know you need to be hungry.

Even if it counted as a food, I have eaten other food before it.

BreakfastBrew

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to eat leaves cider, it takes forever to drink (minutes), even the drinkable one. Anyone know why? Also, I know you need to be hungry.

Even if it counted as a food, I have eaten other food before it.

I think you can only drink if your thirst falls below 45%.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Soon, no one will ever ask that question again:

HQMQuest.png

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to add that this is an amazing pack! I do however have a problem, I am making the stencil table and the part builder, but the quest is not showing them as finished(this is for 1.2.2). This makes me sad.

cmann21

Jul 29, 2019
This might be a bug for 1.2.2, I have drank a cider and my hydration has stayed 100% the hour and a half I have played. I needed the eat before even needing another cider!

Crittenden

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ok, thanks. Yeah there should be a way to find or craft slimy saplings (slimeball + sapling, simple enough, that's how it's done on most ex nihilo modpacks I believe).

As it stands I'm going to take a break from this modpack - as much as I enjoy a challenge, the modpack feels more like treading through mollasses than actual difficulty. More documentation via quests / guidebooks and better recipes and this modpack will be so much more awesome.
Is there still liquid slime in the sapling storage. That spawns blue slimes? I'm still on 1.1.17

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
I need a casting table to make seared ingots...I need seared ingots to make a casting table. Life is confusing.

Check the recipe in NEI. I was freaking out over this because the quest book never mentions that you can use regular bricks for the table and faucet HINT HINT KARMACHANGER THIS IS SOMETHING YOU MIGHT WANNA MAKE A QUEST FOR HINT HINT.

In other news, some call me the subtlest, humblest person ever.

BriarMoonFlower

Jul 29, 2019
Check the recipe in NEI. I was freaking out over this because the quest book never mentions that you can use regular bricks for the table and faucet HINT HINT KARMACHANGER THIS IS SOMETHING YOU MIGHT WANNA MAKE A QUEST FOR HINT HINT..

Questbooks cannot tell you everything. But NEI search is your friend.

Desertedbart

Jul 29, 2019
Idk if this is intentional, but the quest that gives the ball of moss gives the chisel one, not the tinkers construct one.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Even NEI doesn't tell you everything, but google + reddit can help as well :D
=/ NEI doesnt tell crucible recipes sadly @Eunomiac Perhaps including Exnilho crucible recipes in the book? Grout-> seared stone, Slimy leaves/sappling -> blue slimes, Hardenedironore-> molten iron, hardened gold ore-> molten gold, hardened aluminum ore -> molten aluminum, cobble -> lava etc etc