Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonneillonZ

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: SonneillonZ
2.) Age (optional): 9+10=21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I need a friendly server to play on

Lazerbw

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Lazerbw
2.) Age (optional): 28
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a stable community to play with on this mod pack, and this server looks like it fits that.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I am on version 1.0.1

1.) IGN: Nefroz
2.) Age (optional): 26
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2.4
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I've been looking for a good whitelist community since Stonebound shut down.

1.) IGN : Tdetsgav
2.) Age (optional) : 15 (But i am mature)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've been playing mince for like 4 years. I have done some breaks but they haven't been long.
4.) Why do you want to join our server : I want to play on a whitelist server that have much people on it, or atleast some. And i also want to meet new friends :D

1.) IGN: Schmac
2.) Age (optional): 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: For about 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want to have fun and play with other players in this modpack

1.) IGN: SonneillonZ
2.) Age (optional): 9+10=21
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I need a friendly server to play on

1.) IGN: Lazerbw
2.) Age (optional): 28
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a stable community to play with on this mod pack, and this server looks like it fits that.

Approved

n12i1ck11

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN n12i1ck11
2.) Age (optional) 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft early beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server Looking for a friendly and stable server to play on.

Joellon

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: swoomp
2.) Age (optional): 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2 beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I know two guys playing there (emiliosa67 and ceddj). They recomended the server so i would gladly join.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: swoomp
2.) Age (optional): 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2 beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I know two guys playing there (emiliosa67 and ceddj). They recomended the server so i would gladly join.

Approved

Cibdexxx

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - greenzebra_
2.) Age (optional) - 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - Since 10-27-2012
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Just want a nice server to play some Direwolf on, one that is white-listed without many banned items. (Greifing reasons, etc...)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - greenzebra_
2.) Age (optional) - 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - Since 10-27-2012
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Just want a nice server to play some Direwolf on, one that is white-listed without many banned items. (Greifing reasons, etc...)

(User banned)

Last edited:

Larandar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Hououin Kyouma a mad scientist !
Ok if you don't get it, just forgot it ;)

I'm CapitaineGloumi (1) and I'm 23 (2). And as my first sentence may, or may not, show my favorite anime is Steins;Gate.
I play minecraft since early in beta (3), I have played mainly vanilla until beta 1.7 where I became an harcore modded player.

I play often in mid-size pack in solo, but I enjoy server life. And lastly I became bored of my maps so I was looking for a good server to make some awesome build.

And so there is the reason why I would like to join your server: fun and awesomeness :) (4)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Ok if you don't get it, just forgot it ;)

I'm CapitaineGloumi (1) and I'm 23 (2). And as my first sentence may, or may not, show my favorite anime is Steins;Gate.
I play minecraft since early in beta (3), I have played mainly vanilla until beta 1.7 where I became an harcore modded player.

I play often in mid-size pack in solo, but I enjoy server life. And lastly I became bored of my maps so I was looking for a good server to make some awesome build.

And so there is the reason why I would like to join your server: fun and awesomeness :) (4)

Approved

skebben

Jul 29, 2019
Merry christmas everyone!

I really wish i'd be able to play on the server today with you guys!
But since i'll be away for two weeks i guess i might as well wish you all a happy new year too!

PS: Don't steal my stuff ♡

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
.) IGN - RadwolfHatti
2.) Age 38
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft -About a year now maybe lil longer
4.) Why do you want to join our server - To be honest with you i never played Minecraft online only Singleplayer worlds but now whant to get that experience to play with others together on a nice family friendly server. To get the fun to play together help each other out and learn more about the mods and and.
Only thing i have to say im from Germany so i dont know if its ok for you because maybe the timezones and maybe my not so perfect english.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
.) IGN - RadwolfHatti
2.) Age 38
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft -About a year now maybe lil longer
4.) Why do you want to join our server - To be honest with you i never played Minecraft online only Singleplayer worlds but now whant to get that experience to play with others together on a nice family friendly server. To get the fun to play together help each other out and learn more about the mods and and.
Only thing i have to say im from Germany so i dont know if its ok for you because maybe the timezones and maybe my not so perfect english.

Approved willkommen

Blockhead

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN blockhead7547hd (No caps)
2.) Age (optional) 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 1.8 beta but modded 1.4.7
4.) Why do you want to join our server I've been looking for a good server to play and i stumbled upon this and i thought might as well try to join, im very helpful i know mostly all mods on this modpack and very experienced!

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN DerpPilz
2.) Age (optional) 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Minecraft Beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server Im looking for a good a DW20 server, and this looks very nice! Especially the fact that it's family friendly, as my little brother may be playing on my account as well sometimes (when its allowed)