Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I've experienced a slight issue during Sugar High dev. The Flux Taint potion effect is entirely gone. It's nt in the potion list in NEI and none of the method of applying flux taint work. This means that tainted mobs re entirely impossible to obtain. The issue is that something is conflicting with the flux taint effect ID. I fixed it by changing "I:potion_fluxtaint=30" to 50. That fixes the issue entirely. It shows up in the potion list and mobs get tainted again. This is not a major issue, but I would love to require taint tendrils for a sugar high quest. I think that would lead to some really interesting automation designs.
@Jadedcat Wnated to make sure this wasn't buried and missed.

Jay Mathyson

Jul 29, 2019
I need to get some sleep, but I cannot get the "Colder than a ..." quest to turn in - tried Gelid Cryotheum from magma crucible via fluid pipe into quest block; also tried bucket of Gelid Cryotheum in inventory + quest book; and finally, tried bucket in hopper on quest block. It just ate them with no progress update.

EDIT: Broke/replaced quest block and re-synced quest book on it. It finally took via fluid duct. Must... get.... sleep

Madjock999

Jul 29, 2019
That occurs when it goes to recommended. If the 3.1.0 release doesn't have any major new bugs it will get pushed to reccomended for servers by Thursday/
That sounds great xD Better hope for that for no more server quest resets and getting to play with all your new awesome quests :)

tggt00

Jul 29, 2019
The mfr harvester doesn't work well with soybeans, instead of just harvesting the soybean and keeping the plant, it harvests the whole plant and rips it off from the dirt, and I get only soybeans (not seeds) which makes it very hard to automate.
It works perfectly fine with tomatoes but not with soybeans...
Any help?

Cute Rabbit

Jul 29, 2019
AS version 2.1.6 has map version T in it, later versions have no map. I know they have been moved to the maps tab.
When selecting AS 3.1.0 and installing it (clean install, no update from lower version), there are no saved maps (so far, still good).

But when I then go to the maps tab in the FTB launcher, to install the AS map(s), it does not work correctly:

'Flat platform T' downloads around 800-900K but only installs 'saves\Map_Flat_Platform_T\version' (1 byte long).
'Home sweet Home T' downloads around 6046K but only installs 'saves\Map_Home_sweet_Home_T\version' (1 byte long).
'Multiplayer' downloads correctly, and installs 'saves\Map_AgSkies_SMP\...' (lots of files, seems to be complete).

It does not matter whether I install the modpack (AS 3.1.0) first, or the saved worlds, and also the order in which I install them does not matter.

Since the multiplayer world downloads correctly (in the Agrarian Skies modpack instance, meant for single player), I think there is something wrong in the 'T' version of both the single player maps in the packed mapfile.
I tried downloading and installing on multiple occasions. All the maps seem to download and install correctly (including the maps for the FTB Retro challenge pack), except for the two AS maps (single player).

Can you look into this, and maybe re-upload a fresh copy?

Also, your support thread mentions a website with a downloadable copy. When I finally get that website to start the download for me, it downloads the older 'Home sweet home O' version of the map. Can you update this to a newer version?

Cute Rabbit

Jul 29, 2019
The mfr harvester doesn't work well with soybeans, instead of just harvesting the soybean and keeping the plant, it harvests the whole plant and rips it off from the dirt, and I get only soybeans (not seeds) which makes it very hard to automate.
It works perfectly fine with tomatoes but not with soybeans...
Any help?

The PamHarvestcraft / Hunger Overhaul mod has two types of crops.
Normal crops: when left-clicking them (or using the MFR harvester) will harvest the items and make the soil tile empty. Lettuce is an example.
Re-growth crops: when left-clicking them (or using the MFR harvester) will harvest the items but keep the soil tile filled with that seed. Tomato is an example.

Soy beans are mentioned in the list of normal crops, so they will get harvested, and the soil tile will be empty. If you do not get a soy bean seed back, you might want to setup an auto crafter - if you put the soy bean in the crafting table, then it will convert into a soy bean seed. Personally, since you do not need that many soy beans for the challenges (a couple of thousands in total), I use bonemeal from bones from my mob grinder, and feed it to an autonomous activator, configured to right-click continuously (or I will grow them myself this way). In front of the activator is a 1x1 tile of farm land, with a soy bean seed planted on it. You can also leave out the bonemeal, but there will be less produce per day.

Maybe you can setup a way where half of the beans go in one channel of a pipe, and half of them go in another pipe? One pipe goes to your bean storage, the other to an autocrafter to convert into a seed, then piped to the planter?

I hope this helps you out.

tggt00

Jul 29, 2019
The PamHarvestcraft / Hunger Overhaul mod has two types of crops.
Normal crops: when left-clicking them (or using the MFR harvester) will harvest the items and make the soil tile empty. Lettuce is an example.
Re-growth crops: when left-clicking them (or using the MFR harvester) will harvest the items but keep the soil tile filled with that seed. Tomato is an example.

Soy beans are mentioned in the list of normal crops, so they will get harvested, and the soil tile will be empty. If you do not get a soy bean seed back, you might want to setup an auto crafter - if you put the soy bean in the crafting table, then it will convert into a soy bean seed. Personally, since you do not need that many soy beans for the challenges (a couple of thousands in total), I use bonemeal from bones from my mob grinder, and feed it to an autonomous activator, configured to right-click continuously (or I will grow them myself this way). In front of the activator is a 1x1 tile of farm land, with a soy bean seed planted on it. You can also leave out the bonemeal, but there will be less produce per day.

Maybe you can setup a way where half of the beans go in one channel of a pipe, and half of them go in another pipe? One pipe goes to your bean storage, the other to an autocrafter to convert into a seed, then piped to the planter?

I hope this helps you out.
Thanks for the reply!
I don't actually need the soybeans for the quest I did it already with the way you did, some bonemeal and a couple of minutes, I just need the soybeans for making food, as cows/pigs are being derpy, noisy.. you know the drill.
So I think I'll use the autonomous activator way of growing soybeans
Thanks for the help! :)

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
AS version 2.1.6 has map version T in it, later versions have no map. I know they have been moved to the maps tab.
When selecting AS 3.1.0 and installing it (clean install, no update from lower version), there are no saved maps (so far, still good).

But when I then go to the maps tab in the FTB launcher, to install the AS map(s), it does not work correctly:

'Flat platform T' downloads around 800-900K but only installs 'saves\Map_Flat_Platform_T\version' (1 byte long).
'Home sweet Home T' downloads around 6046K but only installs 'saves\Map_Home_sweet_Home_T\version' (1 byte long).
'Multiplayer' downloads correctly, and installs 'saves\Map_AgSkies_SMP\...' (lots of files, seems to be complete).

It does not matter whether I install the modpack (AS 3.1.0) first, or the saved worlds, and also the order in which I install them does not matter.

Since the multiplayer world downloads correctly (in the Agrarian Skies modpack instance, meant for single player), I think there is something wrong in the 'T' version of both the single player maps in the packed mapfile.
I tried downloading and installing on multiple occasions. All the maps seem to download and install correctly (including the maps for the FTB Retro challenge pack), except for the two AS maps (single player).

Can you look into this, and maybe re-upload a fresh copy?

Also, your support thread mentions a website with a downloadable copy. When I finally get that website to start the download for me, it downloads the older 'Home sweet home O' version of the map. Can you update this to a newer version?
There is no difference between Home Sweet Home O and any other version after B (I think it was B o_O) they incremented the letter to prevent overwriting saves.
Also if you read over the last few pages you'll see its a known bug about the saves not working properly. JadedCat is working on it.

Tanishaya

Jul 29, 2019
Everytime I try to craft something I got a detection tast for my minecraft crashes.
We updatet our server to the latest version and the hardcore mode is not active

Attachments

• crash-2014-06-24_15.58.10-client.txt
    24.8 KB · Views: 90

DrJKL

Jul 29, 2019
On 3.1.0, Builder's wand suddenly stopped working.

Edit: My mistake. Mixed Limestone Thin Bricks and Limestone Small Bricks up in my inventory.

Last edited:

JediDigger

Jul 29, 2019
This same issue is affecting me, i couldn't find if a fix was ever found. Anyone have any additional info?

Hi Jade, there seems to be an issue which I cannot find on google. Whenever I click 'Start' in the questbook, the game closes automatically and a crash report is created.

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 30/05/14 22:31
Description: Rendering screen

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at hardcorequesting.client.interfaces.GuiQuestBook.func_73863_a(GuiQuestBook.java:587)
   at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1036)
   at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:946)
   at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
   at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
   at hardcorequesting.client.interfaces.GuiQuestBook.func_73863_a(GuiQuestBook.java:587)

-- Screen render details --
Details:
   Screen name: hardcorequesting.client.interfaces.GuiQuestBook
   Mouse location: Scaled: (399, 361). Absolute: (798, 335)
   Screen size: Scaled: (960, 529). Absolute: (1920, 1058). Scale factor of 2

-- Affected level --
Details:
   Level name: MpServer
   All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['CommanderLoh'/325508, l='MpServer', x=-2395.23, y=120.62, z=1412.07]]
   Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 121
   Level seed: 0
   Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: false
   Level generator options:
   Level spawn location: World: (-2400,120,1397), Chunk: (at 0,7,5 in -150,87; contains blocks -2400,0,1392 to -2385,255,1407), Region: (-5,2; contains chunks -160,64 to -129,95, blocks -2560,0,1024 to -2049,255,1535)
   Level time: 49489744 game time, 49641988 day time
   Level dimension: 0
   Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
   Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
   Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
   Forced entities: 2 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['CommanderLoh'/325508, l='MpServer', x=-2395.23, y=120.62, z=1412.07], EntityWaypointContainer['unknown'/92, l='MpServer', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00]]
   Retry entities: 0 total; []
   Server brand: mcpc,craftbukkit,fml,forge
   Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
Stacktrace:
   at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:440)
   at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2312)
   at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:856)
   at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
Details:
   Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
   Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
   Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
   Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
   Memory: 1247050224 bytes (1189 MB) / 2395996160 bytes (2285 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)
   JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx4096M -XX:PermSize=256m
   AABB Pool Size: 232 (12992 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 145 (8120 bytes; 0 MB) used
   Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
   IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
   FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 103 mods loaded, 103 mods active
   mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Aroma1997Core{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MobiusCore{1.2.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.1.5} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   AromaBackup{0.0.0.0} [AromaBackup] (AromaBackup MC.1.6.4 v.0.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   bdlib{1.2.2.45} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.2.45.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   BigReactors{0.3.3A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.3A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   AWWayofTime{v1.0.1e} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1e.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   crowley.skyblock{1.29d} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   ex-nihilo-nei{1.0.0} [Ex Nihilo NEI Add-on] (ex-nihilo-nei-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Mariculture{1.2.2c} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.2c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   exaliquo{0.10.5} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.10.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   extracells{1.6.9b} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.9b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   gendustry{1.1.2.72} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.2.72.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.3} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   HardcoreQuesting{Party Hard (3.3.1)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM_-_Party_Hard__3.3.1_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   islandbuilder{Island Builder (1.2.0)} [Island Builder] (Island_Builder__1.2.0_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   JABBA{1.1.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   simplyjetpacks{0.1.4.1} [Simply Jetpacks] (SimplyJetpacks-0.1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4-0.0.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   TiCTooltips{1.1.6} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   warpbook{0.0.200c} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.200c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
   TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
   Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
   Launched Version: 1.6.4
   LWJGL: 2.9.1
   OpenGL: GeForce GT 330/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
   Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
   Type: Client (map_client.txt)
   Resource Pack: Soartex.zip
   Current Language: English (US)
   Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
   Vec3 Pool Size: 123 (6888 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 71 (3976 bytes; 0 MB) used

Unfortunately, this same error is now affecting my partner. Any details and fixes you can give? Thank you.

Pet

Jul 29, 2019
I updated a server from 3.0.1 to 3.1.0. The quests got reset, and I have 2 lives. I am no longer in a party (which had 266 lives and 120ish quests completed.) A down-date to 3.0.1 got us running again for now.

Btw, the 1000 quadruple dirts are for real? (If so, why?)

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
I updated a server from 3.0.1 to 3.1.0. The quests got reset, and I have 2 lives. I am no longer in a party (which had 266 lives and 120ish quests completed.) A down-date to 3.0.1 got us running again for now.

If it's your server you can use the OP book to give back your quests and lives.
/hqm edit

beewyka819

Jul 29, 2019
When I open my game to LAN my brother (on a computer enxt to me) goes to multiplayer and waits for the LAN server to appear, but it never does.

Mechman007

Jul 29, 2019

According to the youtuber GenerikB, who seems to have contact with Jaded, he says the 1000 quadruple dirt is a glitch, it's suppose to be 100.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Recipe conflict between Porcelain Clay and Ceramic Dye (White) (used for laser focus) they both use clay and bonemeal.

Ray Herring

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug, though something that could potentially be very helpful, with the Hardcore Questing mode, possibly show the NBT data where possible?

Specifically as linked in the picture for the 'Magical Essence Stockpile', i worked out some of the phials but 2 of them i can't quite determine just from looking at the image.

http://puu.sh/9JkKG/f9586a6763.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.