Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

manebear

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Deviancy
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've hosted my own FTB server for a friend before and recently played on another's whitelist server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing minecraft for 4-5 years and modded (FTB style) on and off for the past one and a half years.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 5Midgetz
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes, ultimate and a small amount of unleashed
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: have been playing on and off over the past year.
I'm sorry but you've already applied with a different IGN.

- IGN: Deviancy
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I've hosted my own FTB server for a friend before and recently played on another's whitelist server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing minecraft for 4-5 years and modded (FTB style) on and off for the past one and a half years.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

Last edited:

rawr123

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Lop0909
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played on multiple, but have quit because of rude players / lag, or the servers just close down.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For a few years, on and off.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Lop0909
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played on multiple, but have quit because of rude players / lag, or the servers just close down.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For a few years, on and off.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: ivoryfire
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes a couple of private packs and including the TPPI pack from FTB with Greg tech on hard mode.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.3.2 (started playing modded minecraft before vanilla)

Also I want to join a reliable server, one that isnt going to go down for a week. Currently I'm playing on a vannilla server that is part of Konvict gaming, but their modded server kinda sucks (admins abuse power). I hope I can join your community and also I like building ridiculous amounts of power (RF,MJ). :)

Last edited:

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: ivoryfire
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes a couple of private packs and including the TPPI pack from FTB with Greg tech on hard mode.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.3.2 (started playing modded minecraft before vanilla)

Also I want to join a reliable server, one that isnt going to go down for a week. Currently I'm playing on a vannilla server that is part of Konvict gaming, but their modded server kinda sucks (admins abuse power). I hope I can join your community and also I like building ridiculous amounts of power (RF,MJ). :)
I don't understand you, you've already applied for our servers and you're already a member of it...

Mally

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mallic1us
Age - 19

Played other servers : a couple
How long i've played: played vanilla since alpha, and modpacks for a couple years now

Obisidiak

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Obisidiak
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I played on an Unleashed server a while back, before I switched to using the Direwolf20 FTB (which I've used almost exclusively for about a year). Ran my own small server (again Direwolf) for friends and family (about 8 players).
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since my youngest son turned me onto FTB about a couple of years ago.

gronch4695

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gronch4695
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: A small one before, but the owner deleted the server after a month. I'd like to join one that is going to last a while longer
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Early tekkit, think 2/3 years ago maybe more

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mallic1us
Age - 19

Played other servers : a couple
How long i've played: played vanilla since alpha, and modpacks for a couple years now

- IGN: Obisidiak
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: I played on an Unleashed server a while back, before I switched to using the Direwolf20 FTB (which I've used almost exclusively for about a year). Ran my own small server (again Direwolf) for friends and family (about 8 players).
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since my youngest son turned me onto FTB about a couple of years ago.

IGN: Gronch4695
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: A small one before, but the owner deleted the server after a month. I'd like to join one that is going to last a while longer
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Early tekkit, think 2/3 years ago maybe more

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Strange cause I thought it sounded familiar yet I cant log in. mind checking the name? "ivoryfire" no caps
You should be able to log in. Hopefully you're using the IP: mineguild.net, if that doesn't work try either of these:
alpha.mineguild.net
beta.mineguild.net
gamma.mineguild.net
delta.mineguild.net

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
dont forget that we are now on version 1.0.21 of Direwolf20 1.6.4

incase you missed that :)

rebel fire

Jul 29, 2019
is there a villager anywhere? because I cant find them anywhere spent three hours testerday looking for them

Reymooth

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: Reymooth
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: No, Direwolf is my first.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I just started playing today...original Minecraft since Xbox 360 launch (if that even counts).

Marayna

Jul 29, 2019
reymooth is a longtime friend of mine and I'm trying to get him into modded minecraft I figured since me and my husband and several other friends play on this server it would be a great opportunity for him :D

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: Reymooth
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: No, Direwolf is my first.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I just started playing today...original Minecraft since Xbox 360 launch (if that even counts).

Derick_Spooner

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: cooper453
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: i have played on modded servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i have been playing modded servers since tekkit was just about around

Valgaav

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Valgaav
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes I have played on several.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Aether mod was still being updated when I started... so a few years I think...