[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Would you be willing to let us peek at your ore gen file? I'm finding the levels at which ores spawn don't match up with other popular mod ore gen levels, so I'm having a hard time finding specific ores. Do you just want us to figure it out, or is there documentation on this somewhere?
Actually this is a good idea for me to add to the FTBU Guide stuff.

Which ores are you looking for? Not all ores are handled by the CoFH ore gen config.

Reactions: An0nymuS

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Have a Problem with my world save, it don't loading.

log: http://pastebin.com/tuBFpd1q
Hm, were you working with JABBA Barrels?

It looks like something messed up with one. You can either use MCEdit to find and delete the problematic barrel (the error log isn't showing which one is giving the issue), or drop back to a previous backup from the /ftbutil-backups/ in your install folder.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, I just found a contract, requesting some items that I've then managed to scrape together.
The contract says I need a Ferret Mega Packager to fill the contract, however I can't find it in nei, nor can I find a way to earn it through the HQM, has it yet to be implemented?

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm fairly certain that it's not ferret business workbench that's meant, for one it's a different name, but more importantly, it's not working.

upload_2016-7-31_13-17-25.png

elcid534

Jul 29, 2019
you have to spread the 22 over the table, not stacked. as shown below
upload_2016-7-31_21-20-9.png
show image of crafting if so inclined

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, I just found a contract, requesting some items that I've then managed to scrape together.
The contract says I need a Ferret Mega Packager to fill the contract, however I can't find it in nei, nor can I find a way to earn it through the HQM, has it yet to be implemented?
Ooops, I knew I was forgetting to update the names somewhere when I changed the name of that crafting table, figures it'd be the Contracts. Sorry about that!

Q

Quartino

Actually this is a good idea for me to add to the FTBU Guide stuff.

Which ores are you looking for? Not all ores are handled by the CoFH ore gen config.

Currently I'm looking for Certus and Lapis, and an ore guide would be great! :D

Edit: Also, what's this FTBU Guide you speak of?

Last edited:

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Lapis is between 5 and 45, with largest chance around 25
Certus I have not changed the values of, so the default layers are between, I believe, 15 and 70 (or close to those two values, I don't remember exacts currently)

Wiremash

Jul 29, 2019

Edit: Also, what's this FTBU Guide you speak of?
I believe you can use NEI to check the "Recipe" of the ore and scroll (if necessary) to the Ore Gen tab
2016-08-01_08.41.10.png

Putting your cursor to the graph will tell you the chance for each level, in this case, y: 54 to 76 has a 1.53% chance of spawning for Certus Quartz and y: 24 has a largest chance of 0.61% for lapis

Last edited:
Reactions: Sungak and An0nymuS