[1.7.10] AgriCraft

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
import mods.agricraft.growing.BaseBlock;
BaseBlock.set(agricraft:redstodendron seed, minecraft:redstone block, 1, true)
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
right now I'm just doing a proof of concept before I got nuts

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
import mods.agricraft.growing.BaseBlock;
BaseBlock.set(agricraft:redstodendron seed, minecraft:redstone block, 1, true)
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
right now I'm just doing a proof of concept before I got nuts
I think it should be <AgriCraft:seedRedstodendron> and <minecraft:redstone_block>
you have to use the ID of the items/blocks

Timeslice

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question about mutations. I am, presently, playing Regrowth. I am trying to get all the cross crops done but finding it being a royal pain. Time after time after time I get one plant or the other plant spreading and after a half a dozen or so times I get annoyed and use NEI to give me one of the seed I am trying to get. How can I increase the chance that I'll get the crossbreed instead of one of the parent plants?

If you're willing to change the config files you can either change the default mutation chance to something higher (the default is 20%, but regrowth has it set to 40% chance), or you can set "Bonemeal Mutations" to true which means that if you use bonemeal on a cross-crop it will force a mutation.

Although, honestly, if you're that impatient then Regrowth is probably not the pack for you. You are going to end up spending HUGE amounts of time doing runic altar crafting, which takes longer than trying to crossbreed crops.

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
If you're willing to change the config files you can either change the default mutation chance to something higher (the default is 20%, but regrowth has it set to 40% chance), or you can set "Bonemeal Mutations" to true which means that if you use bonemeal on a cross-crop it will force a mutation.

Although, honestly, if you're that impatient then Regrowth is probably not the pack for you. You are going to end up spending HUGE amounts of time doing runic altar crafting, which takes longer than trying to crossbreed crops.

At least that is set and forget and the outcome is guaranteed, I just hate RNG is all.

Darkone84

Jul 29, 2019
I have just started getting into AgriCraft and it’s been fun.
I have a question in regards about the three different stats on the seeds. What is the most important of the 3 different stats? How high should I increase each stat? I know that 10 is the max but doing that for each seed would take some time.
Sorry in advance if these questions have already been answered.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I have just started getting into AgriCraft and it’s been fun.
I have a question in regards about the three different stats on the seeds. What is the most important of the 3 different stats? How high should I increase each stat? I know that 10 is the max but doing that for each seed would take some time.
Sorry in advance if these questions have already been answered.
Try reading the OP for a full explanation of the stats, but in brief: all of them are important.

SIrPhoenixBlood

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to change it so Resource crop drops ores not nugges or even ingots? the reason i ask this is due to the fact that when i added mekanism to my mod pack and it added a crop for mekanism's osmium ore that gave me osmium nuggets but u cant craft them into a ingot since mekanism does not have osmium nuggets

also for a fast fix can someone tell me how to just use minetweaker to fig this problem of crafting the nuggets to ingots?

EDIT:

so i was able to find a mod called MineTweakerRecipeMaker that let me do Mine tweaker in game though a GUI so i was able to turn the osmium nuggets into a ingot then port over the code to my server from the script file for anyone that needs it though here it the code
to turn the ingot into nuggets and nuggets back into a ingot just copy and paste all of this to a text doc and change the file extension to .zs

(file name "osmiumingot.zs" dont put a space it will mess up the file)

// File generated by MineTweakerRecipeMaker
// READ THIS HEADER BEFORE EDITING ANYTHING
// ================================================================================
// This file is read and changed by the mod.
// If you remove/edit any of the markers, IT WILL STOP WORKING!
// If you want to make manual edits, make a backup of this file!
// Markers look like this: "//#MARKER something"
// They indicate where calls should be placed, so that MineTweaker does them in the correct order.
// Removes come first, then stuff is added.
// ================================================================================
//

//#MARKER REMOVE

//#MARKER REMOVE SHAPELESS

//#MARKER REMOVE SHAPED

//#MARKER ADD

//#MARKER ADD SHAPELESS
recipes.addShapeless(<AgriCraft:nuggetOsmium> * 9, [<ore:ingotOsmium>]);
recipes.addShapeless(<Mekanism:Ingot:1>, [<ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>]);
recipes.addShapeless(<Mekanism:Ingot:1>, [<ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>, <ore:nuggetOsmium>]);

//#MARKER ADD SHAPED
recipes.addShaped(<AgriCraft:nuggetOsmium> * 9, [[<ore:ingotOsmium>]]);

Last edited:

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Not that I approve of cheating too much, but you can probibly use /give specifiygin the metadata, although I don't know the exact format required.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to change it so Resource crop drops ores not nugges or even ingots? the reason i ask this is due to the fact that when i added mekanism to my mod pack and it added a crop for mekanism's osmium ore that gave me osmium nuggets but u cant craft them into a ingot since mekanism does not have osmium nuggets

also for a fast fix can someone tell me how to just use minetweaker to fig this problem of crafting the nuggets to ingots?

EDIT:
snip
I'm detecting for each ore if there is a nugget or not, if there isn't, AgriCraft creates one, it should also add the recipes, but there appeared to be a bug that has been fixed a while ago. But MineTweaker should do fine atm yes.

is there a way to set all the stats to 10 whit commands or creative?
You can use vanilla commands to spawn in the items with the correct nbt, however I'm not a wiki so I don't quite remember how to do that.

coolkaja

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm currently putting together some mods for myself to play with agricraft as main way to get resources.
I noticed that biomes affect growt speed. Is there anyway to disable this?
I kinda need agricraft for this idea but I don't like being forced where to build.
awesome mod btw ^-^

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm currently putting together some mods for myself to play with agricraft as main way to get resources.
I kinda need agricraft for this idea but I don't like being forced where to build.
awesome mod btw ^-^
Biomes do not affect growth in any way

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
awesome mod btw ^-^
Biome dependent growth speed is from Hunger Overhaul. Check that mod's config file and edit as appropriate.

BBoldt

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if this is a little out of line, but may I request a status report on the next update?

I would like to update Plant Mega Pack but the newer version still crashes with Agricraft. Also it might be worth noting that 10paktimbits deletes old versions of Plant Mega Pack when he releases new ones. So currently, there isn't really a way for players to easily download a version of Plant Mega Pack that works with Agricraft unless they have it already.