Open Server DeVco | Regrowth 0.7.4 | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GriefPreventionPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
it6N9ZfAXWNVd.png

DeVco Regrowth
rege.devcoftb.net
regw.devcoftb.net

Click to visit our website

Server Specs:
Processor: Intel Xeon E5 1620v2 (4 cores / 8 Threads)
Frequency: 3.7GHz+ (3.9GHz Turbo Boost)
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Rules:
Our Server Rules
Server Help

Full listing of banned items based on ranks
General Info:
Thank you for visiting our server promotion thread. We are a brand new community on a new server recently started by a well experienced staff team. They know their stuff and are easily approachable!

• We are using GriefPreventionPlus to protect your land
  • GPPCities (A GP addon) is also installed for those that long for the Towny feel
  • PVP survival server (No PVP in claims)
  • QuickShop is installed for easy shopping. Be sure to checkout the /warp shops
  • Voting for our server rewards you with points to use in game or at the donation store for special items.
  • Server donation shop with a diverse set of kits/ranks to choose from
  • Several ranks in game which unlock banned items and more commands. Promotions are automated based on play time

Be sure to check out our other servers running FTB modpacks:

DeVco The Dark Trilogy
DeVco FTB Resurrection
DeVco Direwolf20
DeVco TPPI
DeVco FTB Infinity

Last edited:

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
This is the first regrowth server i have been on. Thank you.

Ya np, it was quite the challenge to get working.
There are many things we are still working on too to improve performance but so far it seems to be fairly popular :)

detined

Jul 29, 2019
first regrowth mopack server with plugins .wish there was less lag but since new players are joining every 5 min i understand ...

casaka

Jul 29, 2019
ok server could improve on lag but since i am not paying server bills i cant complain
:)

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
ok server could improve on lag but since i am not paying server bills i cant complain
:)

Ya we really underestimated the demand for this pack. 75 slots filled by day 2..

I am currently getting a second server setup for this which will be open this evening so stay tuned for that

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Second Regrowth server now up at regw.devcoftb.net
The old server is now accessible with rege.devcoftb.net

Coni

Jul 29, 2019
I enjoy this server, mods are helpful and quick to respond to tickets; the chat mods maintain that spamming, caps, and vulgarity are kept to a minimum.

Coffeetailor

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't been in this server for very long, but so far I'm absolutely loving it! Good rules (love the new freebies for new players rule, cuts way down on the begging in chat), nice balance of ranks and items, and pretty friendly from what I've seen.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
I enjoy this server, mods are helpful and quick to respond to tickets; the chat mods maintain that spamming, caps, and vulgarity are kept to a minimum.

Haven't been in this server for very long, but so far I'm absolutely loving it! Good rules (love the new freebies for new players rule, cuts way down on the begging in chat), nice balance of ranks and items, and pretty friendly from what I've seen.

Thanks for the comments!

Mortentter

Jul 29, 2019
This is a really good server, i like it, there are not many good regrowth server out that i have found, but this one was excellent

elfruler81

Jul 29, 2019
server has been running great. Been on the reg-w playing with my wife. Staff have been very friendly