Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Globalcraft Server

The server is running Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode.

We are looking for new players to join our friendly community.

Please take some time to read all the information below, then fill in a white list app to start your journey!

This is a small community server and we like it that way. Current players are very friendly and always willing to help each other out with suggestions or items if they can spare it. The current community is very creative with their building designs so why not test your own skills and develop your playing style.

The current players are fresh off the experiences of Resonant Rise pack 1.7.10 so have a good knowledge of most mods.

Server IP address: 78.46.172.178:25565

The server is based in the UK

Dynmap Link

78.46.172.178:8123

Applications now Open

Mods
Currently disabled mods:

Currently Added Mods:

AE2 Stuff
PowerConverters (Portablejim's fork)

(Be sure to only select 1 minimap to prevent annoyance about 2 different ones showing up!)

Banned Items

Mystcraft book binder

Plugins

- Essentials
- GriefPrevention
- World Boarder
- World Edit
- World Guard

Rules:
- Respect everybody
- No hacks
- No stealing/griefing
- No killing other players without consent (Fight only if both players agree)
-No pumps in the nether (Free Lava is provided)

Globalcraft Application Form:

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):
Age (Must be 18+) :
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you accept the rules :
Where are you from? :
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :
Why do you want to join? :
Skype address:

Curse Forge Launcher

Last edited:

Allwin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Allwin
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've been playing MC since Alpha.
Do you accept the rules: Yes indeedy do.
Where are you from?: Sydney but I'll be playing from HK over the next few weeks.
How big is your knowledge of mods?: I've been playing FTB Infinity since it came out so I have a pretty good understanding and I recently played on a server that had Iguana Tweaks with some friends and it was quite a good experience but my friends decided to stop playing so I'm looking for a new place to settle. :)
Why do you want to join?: Well, as I mentioned above, I was recently playing on another server but my friends have gone back to steam games and I'm looking for a fresh start and hoping to find it here.
Skype address: I can PM you my Skype details if necessary.

Reactions: kallope

BlueToad

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): BlueToad
Age (Must be 18+) : 27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since IC2 and EE2 were new
Do you accept the rules : YES!
Where are you from? : Brazil
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Tinkers, AE2, Botania, EnderIO, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion.. :D
Why do you want to join? : Because playing alone gets kinda boring really fast
Skype address: I dont really have one because i dont use it.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Allwin
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've been playing MC since Alpha.
Do you accept the rules: Yes indeedy do.
Where are you from?: Sydney but I'll be playing from HK over the next few weeks.
How big is your knowledge of mods?: I've been playing FTB Infinity since it came out so I have a pretty good understanding and I recently played on a server that had Iguana Tweaks with some friends and it was quite a good experience but my friends decided to stop playing so I'm looking for a new place to settle. :)
Why do you want to join?: Well, as I mentioned above, I was recently playing on another server but my friends have gone back to steam games and I'm looking for a fresh start and hoping to find it here.
Skype address: I can PM you my Skype details if necessary.

Welcome to the server

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Frisiann
Age (Must be 18+) : 18 in a week (Hope that's alright)
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Been playing for around 5 years on and off
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : South East UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : On most mods I am very knowledgable however there are still some I want to learn!
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a small whitelisted server to play FTB on again. I don't like large servers due to the amount of griefers, and banned items, plus I like the aspect of a community.
Skype address: Will message it to you in-game if I'm accepted

Thanks for reading my application :)

daniiooo

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): daniiooo
Age (Must be 18+) : 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since alpha 1.2
Where are you from? : Poland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have good knowledge of most mods in the pack. I've been playing with mods for a long time (thaumcraft 1,ee2).
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for server with nice community and newest mods. Also I'm trying to find a server where I can play with my friend.
Skype address: I prefer teamspeak and hardly ever use skype but I can PM you address if you want.

I previously played on some whitelisted servers and I hope that my age is not going to be a problem.

Dante_Stark

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, you tell me if you ever disable auto-smelt, silk-touch and fiery from the random modifiers on iguana tinker tweaks. Otherwise I'm out of the server. Man, what a horrible day.

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):The_king_99
Age (Must be 18+) :16
How long have you been playing Minecraft :3-4 years
Do you accept the rules :Of course
Where are you from? :The grand old UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Seasoned experience with mods, especially the older few project red,buildcraft,IC2,Railcraft,etc. I do program, and also study programming looking to use CC as a form of 'revision'.
Why do you want to join? :I'm yet to find a decent friendly server with some sort of built community- most servers are silent. Although, I fear my age may reduce my prospects
Skype address:Will share after acceptance.

raceroo

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): NeverStopMining
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years about
Do you accept the rules : Of course :p
Where are you from? : Texas, USA Near Houston
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know all the major mods right now besides Gregtech Blood Magic and Botania
Why do you want to join? : I want to join a community of people who enjoy the same thing as me (minecraft with mods) and just have fun. It's really satisfying for me when I have everything automated, a giant nice looking house and I have other people who can enjoy it also!
Skype address: Will say later If accepted

Allwin

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server

Thanks very much! Looking forward to jumping on, I noticed that you said it was open on Sunday but it's Sunday over here right now :p and there are 4 other Members on the server at the moment. Is it possible to jump on now? Keen to play.

Last edited:

dannybear

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): dannybear
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : around 3 years but I am just guessing
Do you accept the rules :Yes
Where are you from? : South West England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a good knowledge of most of the mods in this pack there is a few mods a haven't really got around to playing with yet so hopefully I can play with them on this server
Why do you want to join? : I am looking for that close community of people was playing on another server but the server has been silent for a while now and i am looking for a fresh start
Skype address: ill let you know if I get accepted

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks very much! Looking forward to jumping on, I noticed that you said it was open on Sunday but it's Sunday over here right now :p and there are 4 other Members on the server at the moment. Is it possible to jump on now? Keen to play.

Yes you can start now

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): BlueToad
Age (Must be 18+) : 27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since IC2 and EE2 were new
Do you accept the rules : YES!
Where are you from? : Brazil
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Tinkers, AE2, Botania, EnderIO, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion.. :D
Why do you want to join? : Because playing alone gets kinda boring really fast
Skype address: I dont really have one because i dont use it.

Welcome to the server

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Frisiann
Age (Must be 18+) : 18 in a week (Hope that's alright)
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Been playing for around 5 years on and off
Where are you from? : South East UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : On most mods I am very knowledgable however there are still some I want to learn!
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a small whitelisted server to play FTB on again. I don't like large servers due to the amount of griefers, and banned items, plus I like the aspect of a community.
Skype address: Will message it to you in-game if I'm accepted

Thanks for reading my application :)

Thats fine, welcome to the server

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): daniiooo
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since alpha 1.2
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have good knowledge of most mods in the pack. I've been playing with mods for a long time (thaumcraft 1,ee2).
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for server with nice community and newest mods. Also I'm trying to find a server where I can play with my friend.
Skype address: I prefer teamspeak and hardly ever use skype but I can PM you address if you want.

I previously played on some whitelisted servers and I hope that my age is not going to be a problem.

As your age is very close I will white list you

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):The_king_99
Age (Must be 18+) :16
How long have you been playing Minecraft :3-4 years
Do you accept the rules :Of course
Where are you from? :The grand old UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Seasoned experience with mods, especially the older few project red,buildcraft,IC2,Railcraft,etc. I do program, and also study programming looking to use CC as a form of 'revision'.
Why do you want to join? :I'm yet to find a decent friendly server with some sort of built community- most servers are silent. Although, I fear my age may reduce my prospects
Skype address:Will share after acceptance.

Due to your honesty, I will give you a trial on the server

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): NeverStopMining
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years about
Do you accept the rules : Of course :p
Where are you from? : Texas, USA Near Houston
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know all the major mods right now besides Gregtech Blood Magic and Botania
Why do you want to join? : I want to join a community of people who enjoy the same thing as me (minecraft with mods) and just have fun. It's really satisfying for me when I have everything automated, a giant nice looking house and I have other people who can enjoy it also!
Skype address: Will say later If accepted

Welcome to the server

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): dannybear
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : around 3 years but I am just guessing
Do you accept the rules :Yes
Where are you from? : South West England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a good knowledge of most of the mods in this pack there is a few mods a haven't really got around to playing with yet so hopefully I can play with them on this server
Why do you want to join? : I am looking for that close community of people was playing on another server but the server has been silent for a while now and i am looking for a fresh start
Skype address: ill let you know if I get accepted

welcome to the server

Schenton

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Schenton
Age (Must be 18+) : 40+
How long have you been playing Minecraft : a few years.
Do you accept the rules : Yes I do.
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm no expert but if there is something I don't understand I will find out on the net how it work's.
Why do you want to join? : I wanted to play on a server closer to home for less lag.
Skype address: Not in the open like this. If needed I will tell it on the server.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Schenton
Age (Must be 18+) : 40+
How long have you been playing Minecraft : a few years.
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm no expert but if there is something I don't understand I will find out on the net how it work's.
Why do you want to join? : I wanted to play on a server closer to home for less lag.
Skype address: Not in the open like this. If needed I will tell it on the server.

Welcome to the server

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SepllingMistake
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.2.4
Do you accept the rules : Of course.
Where are you from? : Romania
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Uhm... It's the first time palying in 1.7, but guessing things haven't changed that much, I would say a pretty good knowledge. (more tech mods than magic mods)
Why do you want to join? : Just want a server to play on, with nice people and no griefing or thiefs.
Skype address: nimeni_altu66

Dirtjmpr

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Dirtjmpr
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.7.4 Beta
Where are you from? : Ireland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Good knowledge of most tech mods.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join a small server with a good community
Skype address: Will say if I'm accepted.

logard64

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): logard64
How long have you been playing Minecraft : The only thing I can tell is that I've been on it for quite some time. Bought the game while it was still in beta, although I remember the alpha times.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Well, to be honest, I don't really know too much. daniiooo is my teacher here, I'm usually into building and all those pretty mods.
Why do you want to join? : I just wanna play and have some fun. Also, my buddy daniiooo mentioned that he'd like to play with a friend and... well, that's me!
Skype address: aleksowaty_

I hope you won't mind my age, I'll do my best to be as mature as I possibly can!

Makan

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Makan747
Age (Must be 18+) : 18 (this summer)
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Maybe for like 3 years now.
Do you accept the rules : Yes i do.
Where are you from? : Im from Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have been playibng alo of modpacks before, so i know the basics of almost all the mods.
Why do you want to join? : I have been looking for a Infinity server, haven't found any yet, and i would love to play FTB Infinity with some other players too!
Skype address: Martin-msn