[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

dazric

Jul 29, 2019
I did the witch one, the HQM book doesn't have anything on the queen... was this supposed to have unlocked the Investigation series? It didn't, is there a console command or such I could use to force-unlock it?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
if you have unlocked the investigation quest in HQM make sure you are reading the book, that particular quest line runs almost independant of the NPC's until the end

Reactions: spyropulse

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, GO, I have a council summons but the npc quest log wont show it complete and no one takes it from me at the mage tower (probably because of the former issue?) Is this broken or suppose to be?

2015-03-04_13.05.08.png2015-03-04_13.05.16.png

Reactions: GreatOrator

dazric

Jul 29, 2019
Also... are there any quests that are actually in middle earth? Because that's what I'm interested in. I'm just trying to do enough of these that I can go talk to Legolas or whoever and start doing those quests.

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
I did the witch one, the HQM book doesn't have anything on the queen... was this supposed to have unlocked the Investigation series? It didn't, is there a console command or such I could use to force-unlock it?

Did you turn in the quest for killing the witch to the captain in the tent? Also, there is a section called Quest Journal in the HQM book that tells you things to do to advance the questline

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Did you check the Quest Journal section of the HQM book to see if you havent completed something there.

Edit: not including the dailies

Last edited:

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
the hobbits give fetch quests but modpack quests are only there when you complete the overworld quests i suspect. You missed something somewhere along the line that didnt open up the quest journal quests appropriately. make sure to talk to the king and make sure he has no more quests, talk to the commander to make sure he has no troll quest because that should have opened up in your Quest Journal section.

dazric

Jul 29, 2019
I did, none of them have any quests, I've done the stupid troll thing, and I'm kinda disappointed to find out that there aren't any proper fellowship quests.

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Bump
Also what former issue are you talking about?

To clarify, the mages wont take the council summons because it wont trigger the quest even though i have it in my inventory.

Edit: as a temporary fix, I got two council summons from the commander and used one as the item to be given in the quest editing section. Now I can move on.

Last edited:

Mogymog

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I just started playing this pack today. I went and got the 128x texture pack in the link, but when I use it, it makes my entire system crawl. And I have no idea why, as I've used plenty of 128x packs in the past, on far more intensive modpacks. But like, even in the menu screen, without loading a world my entire PC just takes forever to do anything. I have 5gbs allocated to MC. My system is well good enough to run the 128x. Anyone else have this problem, or know a fix other then just not using it?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
The investigation quest isn't unlocked in the HQM book, that's my problem currently. How do I get it to unlock?
It is most likely because of the NBT issue currently and is a fix in progress. Once I have confirmation that is done I will go back and re-test the quest and their items
Hey, GO, I have a council summons but the npc quest log wont show it complete and no one takes it from me at the mage tower (probably because of the former issue?) Is this broken or suppose to be?

View attachment 15556View attachment 15558
Most likely the same reason as above.
FYI, GO, none of the mage council quests were linked together. Also none of the dialogues came up for any of them.
I'll take a look to see if the links broke some where, thank you. With the updates to customNPC's i had a bit of a time fixing what broke in the initial update.

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
It is most likely because of the NBT issue currently and is a fix in progress. Once I have confirmation that is done I will go back and re-test the quest and their items

I'll take a look to see if the links broke some where, thank you. With the updates to customNPC's i had a bit of a time fixing what broke in the initial update.

Ok, I have been trying to fix what i can so i can progress and test more of the quests for you :)

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to bother you, but if i head east on the LOTR road will i get to the tower or is it somewhere east of Hobbiton?

Edit: found it but was hoping it looked different than the mod towers :)

Last edited: