Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | All Mods Enabled | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
As i said if its coming i will live with it but in die Videos i did see its said that you MUST lvl them up to get the full potential and that is for me an force to mine and any forcing makes me feel sick about something! So its only my opinion. But i thought i tell my side how i see it.

nicknockout

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, hope you're still recruiting people for your server :)

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): nicknockout
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Beta 1.7
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : Born in The Netherlands, currently living in the UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'd say I'm knowledgeable, currently playing the bevo techpack in single player. Having a blast. Been playing modded minecraft for years now, though admittedly I've not kept up to date with some of the newer mods. The mods in the Direwolf20 pack I shouldn't have a problem with though.
Why do you want to join? : Enjoying my single player world alot, but I'd like to be part of a community and contribute and share knowledge, as well as learn and gain an insight to how other people play.
Skype address: nickelson_070

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
As i said if its coming i will live with it but in die Videos i did see its said that you MUST lvl them up to get the full potential and that is for me an force to mine and any forcing makes me feel sick about something! So its only my opinion. But i thought i tell my side how i see it.

Not sure if you still can, but in past versions an autonomous activator worked to level up the tools:p

Last edited:

Dante_Stark

Jul 29, 2019
RadwolfHatti, I think that you didn't understand me: I said that there is an option in the config of iguanaTweaks for Tinkers construct that allows, let's say, vanilla, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion tools to be able to dig at all, while by default, when you install the mod, it doesn't allow them, it would just be like hitting stone with a stick. I just tried to warn the admin about that, so sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

But lemme say that, yes, iguana tinker tweaks can encourage you to use Tinkers' Construct tools, but the previosly mentioned config option allows you to use regular (or any mod) picks in order to mine, so you can just grab a stone pick, grab copper, make a copper pickaxe (I know, it's just a small extra step, what a drama), then get iron, make an iron pick, get tin, make bronze, grab diamonds, make a pick with it that allows you to mine all stuff except Ardite, Cobalt, Uranium and Yellorite (I think). So it makes it have more extra steps, yes, but I think it's more entertaining and it's just the same forcing mechanic that you could get in vanilla minecraft from not being able to mine a certain material with a certain pick, like obsidian from an iron pickaxe. And if you ever want to get Yellorite or anything besides cobalt, just make an alumite pick in a 2x2 smeltery and you're set, it doesn't take too much time or resources, just one obsidian, one iron ore and 5 aluminum ore and you get quite a bit (raw obsidian gives you two units worth, so you could get one "obsidian ingot", one iron ingot and 5 aluminum ingots). And you just have to dig a few blocks in order to normally get the next mining level with a TiCon tool, there's no way you can quickly get 99 levels quickly unless you got a training dummy. And you can also get the igneous extruder to get obsidian. I think there are also several tools in other mods that have a mining level beyond diamond, like in Botania. There is also the wand focus of equal trade and the wand focus of excavation that skip the mining level.

And apologies to take such lengths for a clearance post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyron and Jus2beast

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
No apolohie needed !! Its all ok as i said i will be ok if the most players of the server whant this mod installed! I do understand of the point to make the tool more your TOOL because you did lvl it and its fun and so on thats all ok for me never will say against that.
But the Videos i did see and there where a view i did look its not a fiew rocks to mine to the next lvl there where realy much more and the tricks you need to get the pick to mine for expample Ardite and Cobalt are lets say you have to know them to get there.
I think i will let this rest until someone with a big voice decides what we do and what not ok?

Ehm Boss is it still Version 1.2.0 we are starting on or going up to the newest 1.2.1? Only asking for preparation..

So with best wishes to you all a good evening and a good night!
Dante its all ok dont worrie about me i can adapt! If not i will die because im also old like an Dinosaur!

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
No apolohie needed !! Its all ok as i said i will be ok if the most players of the server whant this mod installed! I do understand of the point to make the tool more your TOOL because you did lvl it and its fun and so on thats all ok for me never will say against that.
But the Videos i did see and there where a view i did look its not a fiew rocks to mine to the next lvl there where realy much more and the tricks you need to get the pick to mine for expample Ardite and Cobalt are lets say you have to know them to get there.
I think i will let this rest until someone with a big voice decides what we do and what not ok?

Ehm Boss is it still Version 1.2.0 we are starting on or going up to the newest 1.2.1? Only asking for preparation..

So with best wishes to you all a good evening and a good night!
Dante its all ok dont worrie about me i can adapt! If not i will die because im also old like an Dinosaur!

It will be the newest version we start with. I am pleased to see this being updated quite frequently!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
I have changed it to Infinity now and am sorting out the permissions and spawn ready for sunday

Dante_Stark

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I hope you put an updated post here about moving to Infinity instead of Direwolf20 to not have any confusion, and also do a post in the "Other Servers" section (Since there is no "Infinity" section) to keep recruiting more people. :D

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
Legend we all will be after the server is rdy to go and all set up. I did ask that before and Kallope did say that all old players will be whitelisted!

Kaloppe i see the SERVER man whitelist us so that we can start! We are waiting so much and its like a fever not to play with you boys! So OPEN up man .....:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p o_Oo_O;););)

Last edited:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Legend we all will be after the server is rdy to go and all set up. I did ask that before and Kallope did say that all old players will be whitelisted!

Kaloppe i see the SERVER man whitelist us so that we can start! We are waiting so much and its like a fever not to play with you boys! So OPEN up man .....:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p o_Oo_O;););)

He is setting up spawn, permissions etc. wait 1 more day :p

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so im setting up infinity right now to get ready for tommorow. I know where on the newest version which is 1.2.1 i think havent looked. But are we still gona have gendustry and Bdlib and are we disabling any mods? Thanks