Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Not really something SOMEONE said as much as it's a made-up quote:
Welcome, valued citizen! If you are reading this letter, it means that you did not die while coming through our patented Tele-porter! (Patent Pending) It's all the fun of Porter Wagoner, in a television! I would suggest you buy one, but you seem to be a little broke. But don't worry! I'm sure you can come back when you're a little mmmmm richer! How do you do that? Why it's easy! All you have to do is work your blood, sweat and various other bodily fluids into every waking moment of your soon-to-be dull and dreary life! Once you do that and prove yourself as a somewhat decent being, you'll be finally on your way to not living in an alleyway! But before we can embark on this wonderful journey, we must first sign up for a job as a laborer. I'm uploading the coordinates of the sign-up room to your Quest Book as we speak... er, maybe text would be a better verb...

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Did I ever tell you guys about the neighbour who confused Mario and Minecraft "Because they both have levels."?
137614407741.jpg

Last edited:

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
The Robocraft community can be a bit acidic. There's one thread saying X is OP, the another violently stating it is not, rather it is severely underpowered, pr Freejam aren't listening to tye community (by that they mean their shitty, dumb, copied suggestion was not immediately praised by the Dev team) and then there are people who think they're being funny, however actually, they're being arseholes who hold back the team.

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
This is from one of those YouTubers that scream and over react to things but still get millions of subs(these are from his hardcore bnb series) "this tinkers hammer is OP" (with a full copper unmodified hammer)
"These berry smoothies are OP" "this long sword is OP" I could go on but you get the point calling very basic things that we probably all use without thinking twice about OP
It was SSundee, wasn't it?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
what the heck did I just read?
I was going to go into a whole thing about how the author doesn't "get it", when I realised I was missing a trick.

I'm sure they know full well that there is more to mods than they are saying, BUT: think about the context.

It's more important for them to be read than to be right.

Controversy, people commenting angrily on it, all of that works in their favour - they aren't aiming for a well-balanced, accurate account of Minecraft, they want something people will read, link to, comment on, and agree with without thinking about it in depth.

Hyperme

Popular Member
Apr 3, 2013

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
And Mumbo Jumbo, Simply Sarc and Jesper the End.
And dragnoz, and Recabilly, and SpellSword, and McMakistein, and CrushedPixel, and SQRTdude, and TwistedCraft, and GamingBros203, and RedNomster, and MJMredstone, and Redstone Jazz, and WumpaCraft, and Henrik SB, and meapjuice, and NiceMark, and ItzaMeLuigi, and zakriboss, and TobiBot, and aary33, and Logdotzip, and Logstoneable, and Karott, and FVDisco, and Octavigon.
And me.
And a whole bunch of other people who I'm not subbed to.
And dragnoz, again, because he's the commandblock master.

SadGhoster87

Jul 29, 2019
Now I don't really look at crash logs that often but I just happened to notice that little bit about THIS IS NOT A MOD PROBLEM and the bit about changing conflicting ID's I just I can't ug wat?!??!?! I got a crash log once adding millionaire cus it was fun and I had NEVER seen a crash report before... I figured the problem out after 1 min....
"Millionaire"
Really?
REALLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.