Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Something, something, drama.
Well looks like it's resolved now:
Liara Jennings @ApSciLiara · 31 Min. Vor 31 Minuten
@coolsquid_ On behalf of the RR staff, I'd like to apologise for this happening to you. It seems like a big mistake to me.
Liara Jennings @ApSciLiara · 21 Min. Vor 21 Minuten
@coolsquid_ Apparently our spam filter doesn't like proxies. At any rate, you should have access now. Sorry for the inconvenience x.x
I guess seeking contact first would've been better :)

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I still don't have access. I believe in Liara though, it's probably just an error.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1SDAN

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, "ApSciLiara says lesbians are the new ore tripling" I love the non-this-thread members of our community sometimes. As in the people that don't get posted here. The ones that post here are awesome too, yes that includes you @1M Industries. If I wasn't such a documentation... um... otaku? (The other two words I thought of were 18+ as well as derogatory, and mysogynistic... at some point I'm going to have to retrain myself in gender-neutral and atheistic wording) I'd have done most of the same "oopsies" you have.

I once made a large cube of silverfish blocks (in creative) to demonstrate to my friends a few things about minecraft... I apparently made it too big. When I threw some splash potions of poison on them at around the 1/3 mark... it kinda crashed the server. When I booted it back up, it was the previous world. As in the server world we had before the one we had been playing on pre-crash. Not a backup. No idea what happened.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Heh, "ApSciLiara says lesbians are the new ore tripling" I love the non-this-thread members of our community sometimes. As in the people that don't get posted here. The ones that post here are awesome too, yes that includes you @1M Industries. If I wasn't such a documentation... um... otaku? (The other two words I thought of were 18+ as well as derogatory, and mysogynistic... at some point I'm going to have to retrain myself in gender-neutral and atheistic wording) I'd have done most of the same "oopsies" you have.
Uh... parlo inglese?

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019

I once made a large cube of silverfish blocks (in creative) to demonstrate to my friends a few things about minecraft... I apparently made it too big. When I threw some splash potions of poison on them at around the 1/3 mark... it kinda crashed the server. When I booted it back up, it was the previous world. As in the server world we had before the one we had been playing on pre-crash. Not a backup. No idea what happened.
Unfortunately, I have a habit of jumping into things with only half the info. So far, my experience with AE has been 1 crash with world corruption, a large headache with channels, and trying to find a meteor for three hours for a calculation press, and one very out of date Forgecraft 2 let's play. I really should have just kept my mouth shut and tried to get it to work for more than 4 days.

Reactions: Padfoote and 1SDAN

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Uh... parlo inglese?
I laughed at a funny thing retweeted by Liara Jennings.
Then I said that I like the people in this community that aren't idiots, being the people that wouldn't be posted about in this thread.
Then I specifically excluded 1M Industries from the "idiot" column.
I proceeded to explain the reason behind that exclusion.

Edit:
Unfortunately, I have a habit of jumping into things with only half the info. So far, my experience with AE has been 1 crash with world corruption, a large headache with channels, and trying to find a meteor for three hours for a calculation press, and one very out of date Forgecraft 2 let's play. I really should have just kept my mouth shut and tried to get it to work for more than 4 days.

I disable channels outright now, and by the point in time I really want to go find the presses, I carry something that can easily completely decimate an entire meteor, so I can use the compass over and over again without the usual issue of it pointing right back at a meteor I've already cleared.

My next world is going to be using an industrial coil, rotational dynamo, and an Ender Quarry with Speed upgrades.

Last edited:

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Someone's reaction to the creeper/genitals joke. It's not so much stupid as it is funny:
So many fun mob descriptions lately. First I see Purple poison throwing pimp zombie, now this.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019