[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
ok, not sure what I am doing wrong. ever since the server crashed due to Morvash and the tent debacle, I have not been able to make a single world. i downloaded .17 and was not able to make a single. I downloaded 2.4.2 and still not able to make a single world. I moved tolkiecraft folder to somewhere else. re downloaded 2.4.2 and the map. still not able to make a single world . I try to and nothing happens, i just go back to the front page with single, multi, option tabs. any suggestions

Reactions: GreatOrator

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
not just you, its happening with me too. I play on a server but cannot play a single game. Same thing as above happens which is very weird because i thought i was able to play a single player game with the 2.4.2 version before. Could it be a minecraft issue?

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
Teagan75 Thanks for the reply, because now I can say I am not crazy :) i'm sure that someone knows what it is and how to fix it but the fact that both of us play on a server and this is happening is telling I think.

Dezil_nz

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to get single player game going, all be it very laggy

It has nothing to do with the fact you have played on a server....

The first thing to point out that at the best of times 1.7 dosent handle single player well throw a 100 mods ontop of that and things get hectic

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to get single player game going, all be it very laggy

It has nothing to do with the fact you have played on a server....

The first thing to point out that at the best of times 1.7 dosent handle single player well throw a 100 mods ontop of that and things get hectic

have not had any problems playing both server and single and lan with TCII until we had the crash on the server, major crash for my char and morvash and anyone going in our area that our base was at. this was on version 2.3.14 after that, I found I could not create a single world at all. lan works fine as long as morvash starts it. upgraded to .17, but it did not fix my area glitch on the server, still cannot create a single. lan works fine again as long as morvash starts it. upgraded to 2.4.2, no server play at all with this version, but still no single world. its curious that it started on .14 and has traveled through the other downloads. if I need to do a total delete of FTB launcher and all I will, just was hoping someone would say...oh hey, just delete this file and your good to go.. before I start all over.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Oh crap. I didn't know the dislocators could move you across worlds.
Yeah, when brandon and I started on his mod mystcraft was not a thing so he added those in to provide a fast travel method in lieu of mystcraft. They actually function far better than myst.
Hi GO. guess since I am not able to get on the server and since we have bad weather in Texas, so no LAN worlds, I am going to try to help test out 2.4.2 will provide feedback when I can :)
Very Much appreciated birdie! I know you want on the private server, but have you considered one of the open ones? @Goshen and @Dezil_nz run very excellent open servers.
I tried that command block thing in server properties, but it's already set to true
That may be, but from what goshen and dez tell me, cauldron has issues with command blocks in general
Teagan75 Thanks for the reply, because now I can say I am not crazy :) i'm sure that someone knows what it is and how to fix it but the fact that both of us play on a server and this is happening is telling I think.
it is very possible that with the crashes the ftb launcher or multimc instance has become corrupted.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
GO beat me to it but if you want to help test 2.4.2 our server is running it rings.lolnet.co.nz
will try this Dezil and GO see what happens

it is very possible that with the crashes the ftb launcher or multimc instance has become corrupted.

have multimc on the computer but do not use it. will try to totally redownload FTB launcher but will try Dezil_nz server first :) will let you know how it goes

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019

only thing different than birdiegirl's situation is that I have never crashed from the server, do not use the FTB launcher, yet still cannot make a single player game and this is only recently. I can play on my server.

Edit: this is the screen I have now when i want to create a new game.
new game screen.png

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
GO beat me to it but if you want to help test 2.4.2 our server is running it rings.lolnet.co.nz

Dezil, I get the red X of death when I try to log into server. see 40/1024 and get green bars but below that is red X incompatable FML modded server 0 mods present. ?? I am running 2.4.2 from FTB launcher

Dezil_nz

Jul 29, 2019
Dezil, I get the red X of death when I try to log into server. see 40/1024 and get green bars but below that is red X incompatable FML modded server 0 mods present. ?? I am running 2.4.2 from FTB launcher
yup thats fine the server is looking at our lobby but will direct you to the tolkiencraft server when you use rings.lolnet.co.nz

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
only thing different than birdiegirl's situation is that I have never crashed from the server, do not use the FTB launcher, yet still cannot make a single player game and this is only recently. I can play on my server.

Edit: this is the screen I have now when i want to create a new game.
View attachment 15425
That is the right screen, lockdown disables everything but world creation from a template folder which if extracted correctly, what the zip file places in your minecraft directory

BerryRJ

Jul 29, 2019
100 and 101 would be what you use.
I checked my copy of the Artifacts.cfg file and the black and whitelists were both set to false. They also did not list dim 100 or 101. If that was intended then never mind ;)

Edit: Also, were these always this big and I never noticed? Need new glasses!

Attachments

• 2015-02-28_17.31.34.png
    2015-02-28_17.31.34.png
    841.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Aseroon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.

I'm currently playing this pack version 2.4.2.(single player)
I tried to summon the Blood Magic Fire Elemental and after he appeared, my game crashed and I'm unable to load the world.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Sorry :(

Time: 28.02.15 12:13
Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -115
at net.minecraft.potion.PotionEffect.func_76455_a(PotionEffect.java:105)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70679_bo(EntityLivingBase.java:524)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70030_z(EntityLivingBase.java:293)
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70071_h_(Entity.java:318)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1561)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:288)
at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:63)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1994)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I checked my copy of the Artifacts.cfg file and the black and whitelists were both set to false. They also did not list dim 100 or 101. If that was intended then never mind ;)

Edit: Also, were these always this big and I never noticed? Need new glasses!
I'll double check the configs I have, I noticed they somehow got changed after I fixed it.
Hi.

I'm currently playing this pack version 2.4.2.(single player)
I tried to summon the Blood Magic Fire Elemental and after he appeared, my game crashed and I'm unable to load the world.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Sorry :(

Time: 28.02.15 12:13
Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -115
at net.minecraft.potion.PotionEffect.func_76455_a(PotionEffect.java:105)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70679_bo(EntityLivingBase.java:524)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70030_z(EntityLivingBase.java:293)
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_70071_h_(Entity.java:318)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1561)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:288)
at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:63)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1994)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Dang potion effects again, wish it told me what effect is being used so I can fix it...i'll tinker with it. If you have and know how to use mcedit, you can remove the demon from the map to get back in. Try this first, in the configs folder, in redgear is the config for brewcraft.

look for the line that says B:"Toggle Potion List Extension"= and change it to true, then start your game again.

Aseroon

Jul 29, 2019
did a quick test. it's not only the fire elemental, but also the air and i suspect all other elemental.
according to the FTB wiki (http://ftbwiki.org/Summoning) the effect is called Inhibit. the effect ID is -115 according to my player.dat.

EDIT: setting this line to true didn't work. still applying the effect with ID: -115

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm, in the config it is set as 141, will have to look at it further...are there any issues with any other BloodMagic specific effects? (before anyone posts, the brewcraft function should allow potion ID's up to 192)

Aseroon

Jul 29, 2019
tested the sigils:
Sigil of Whirlwind (effect ID: -113)
Sigil of Hast (effect ID: -125)

these crash the game.
testing the blood magic potions will take a little while longer^^