The Bunker HQM

nick stillman

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all. I just wanted to let you know about a pack I have been working on. It is called "The Bunker". The premise behind the pack is that the world, as you knew it, was destroyed. After a great war with the Farlanders, they took all of the grass, ores, trees, water, lava, and animals from the world. The only thing that is left is sludge, waste, stone, and this bunker.

Your father created this bunker in case this war developed. The Farlanders were becoming agitated. The Minecraftian's power was becoming too strong with their quarries and electricity. This bunker, the last shred of humanity, has what it takes to recreate the world, travel to the farlands, or seek revenge for humanity. You, the last human on Minecraftia, have a special power. You can control the genetic makeup of crops through a magic called "The Weave" to make them yield whatever you want.

Gameplay:
There are two paths the player may choose: peace or war. If the player focuses on peace, they will be shown the true power of Botania, Blood Magic, and Thaumcraft. Following this path takes you to the Farlands(ie: The Aether). If war is chosen... Mekanism is the path to follow. Following this path takes you to the End to slay the dragon.

All resources are to be gained from Magical Crops.

Screenshots[http://imgur.com/a/gwpK0]

If you have any questions, just ask. This pack is currently in an Alpha stage.

saxmaster98

Jul 29, 2019
here is the modlist:

aether ii[x]

Baubles[x]

CodeChickenLib[x]

ForgeMultipart[x]

Bagginses[x]

BloodMagic[x]

Botania[x]

buildcraft[x]

buildcraft-compat[x]

Carpernter's Blocks[x]

Chisel2[x]

CodeChickenCore[x]

CoFHCore[x]

Computercraft[x]

Enchiridion[x]

EnderZoo[x]

ExtraTic[x]

extrautilities[x]

fastcraft[x]

HQM[x]

IguanaTinkersTweaks[x]

InfernalMobs[x]

InvenoryTweaks[x]

Jabba[x]

logisticspipes[x]

magicalcrops[x]

Mantle[x]

Mekanism[x]

MekanismGenerators[x]

MFR[x]

MineTweaker3[x]

MobProperties[x]

ModTweaker[x]

natura[x]

neiaddons[x]

NEIInterfration[x]

NetherOres[x]

NEI[x]

Openblocks[x]

OpenModsLib[x]

Railcraft[x]

RedstoneArsenal[x]

SolarFlux[x]

supercraftingframe[x]

Tconstruct[x]

Thaumcraft[x]

TiCTooltips[x]

ttCore[x]

Waila[x]

WailaHarvestability[x]

WAILAPlugins.[x]

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
seems like it could be a really good pack, can't wait to see where this goes. I also can't wait to try this pack out myself :)

Zernonia

Jul 29, 2019
Great idea for HQM , love to try it out

The path to choose is interesting, personally i think that blood magic should be in the 'WAR" zone. As it is "BLOOD magic" XD . And in the war side, slay dragon using mech kinda bored, maybe more magic and bloody stuff will be nice?

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting theme stick me down for a tester, no idea how far down the quest creation you are but check out some of the other packs, some give way, way to much as rewards for quests, try find your own balance point check out regrowth as that one has what I would call the best quest & reward system in a pack I have seen so far.

& GL.

Last edited:

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is looking amazing so far, good luck with this pack, especially since I've been looking for a nice HQM Pack :3. Would be honoured and glad to help with beta testing

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
Having a look over the mods again, I would like to suggest ars magica 2 as another mod for the peace side (maybe blood magic could be swapped out for it).

I would also like to say that I would love to be on the testing team, when it comes to a time for testing :)

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Having a look over the mods again, I would like to suggest ars magica 2 as another mod for the peace side (maybe blood magic could be swapped out for it).

I would also like to say that I would love to be on the testing team, when it comes to a time for testing :)

You monster, taking out blood magic :mad:

darthwesix

Jul 29, 2019
this modpacks idea sound cool. I would LOVE to beta test (also I agree with the people who say blood magic should be on the war half)