The Bunker HQM

darthwesix

Jul 29, 2019
now that I think about it stabbing yourself to save the world sounds like a selfless act so I not sure still

classlessrook32

Jul 29, 2019
here is the modlist:

aether ii[x]

Baubles[x]

CodeChickenLib[x]

ForgeMultipart[x]

Bagginses[x]

BloodMagic[x]

Botania[x]

buildcraft[x]

buildcraft-compat[x]

Carpernter's Blocks[x]

Chisel2[x]

CodeChickenCore[x]

CoFHCore[x]

Computercraft[x]

Enchiridion[x]

EnderZoo[x]

ExtraTic[x]

extrautilities[x]

fastcraft[x]

HQM[x]

IguanaTinkersTweaks[x]

InfernalMobs[x]

InvenoryTweaks[x]

Jabba[x]

logisticspipes[x]

magicalcrops[x]

Mantle[x]

Mekanism[x]

MekanismGenerators[x]

MFR[x]

MineTweaker3[x]

MobProperties[x]

ModTweaker[x]

natura[x]

neiaddons[x]

NEIInterfration[x]

NetherOres[x]

NEI[x]

Openblocks[x]

OpenModsLib[x]

Railcraft[x]

RedstoneArsenal[x]

SolarFlux[x]

supercraftingframe[x]

Tconstruct[x]

Thaumcraft[x]

TiCTooltips[x]

ttCore[x]

Waila[x]

WailaHarvestability[x]

WAILAPlugins.[x]
is this not released yet?

Reactions: Pudding01

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting! You have a nice modlist going. I agree with @Toskin, the best way to test a pack is to get the community to play it and find each and every bug possible.

Edit: I also think blood magic isn't very peaceful :p There are also little 1.7 packs with AM2 in them:rolleyes:

TXCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Not yet. I am eagerly awaiting the release of this pack. It looks amazing and unique. If there are Beta tester positions I hope to be picked.
Same here looks like an amazing pack if there are any beta testing positions open I would gladly take a spot.

O

Olemonade

Sounds pretty cool and interesting. I suggest making a mod list in your own post and add it as a spoiler. It would make it much easier to actually read (at least for me) and make it seem more clean. If possible, you should release the mod pack so people could play it. It would help with finding bugs and actually testing the game play, seeing what people like/would want in the pack. If you will do that, then count me in as a beta tester! :)

A

aRandomRobot

oh. thaumcraft. uhh, thaumcraft is very hard to work with personally. I would recommend either you explain absolutely EVERYTHING (wrong example: Blightfall) or not use it, or people will get *pretty* pissed.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note... Chances are this pack is no longer in development. Since prior to Jan 1 no message had been made 5 months and you're 9 months out from that. Sorry