Whitelist Server TitaniumCraft [White Listed] [DIREWOLF20 PACK] [18+] [24/7] [NO LAG] [20 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
7OT9UV7.png

Server IP: 5.39.118.64:25697
Voice Communication: Teamspeak 3 Server
Contact Information: [email protected]
Administration Team
Server Operator
Nicsor49
Moderators
Reesehick

SERVER INFO
- Running Direwolf20 Mod Pack
- 24/7 Dedicated Server
- 20 Slots
- White listed
- Ages 18+
- Normal Difficulty
- 100% legit server (spawn was built by hand)
- Small donation required to help the server stay up
We are currently in the process of upgrading our server
Server Rules
Type /rules in game to view rules. Breaking these rules will result in a permanent ban
- Obey Server Admins
- No Griefing
- No Stealing
- No Arguing
- No Harrassment
- Mystcraft Ages are only to be created by moderators; Any unauthorized age will be deleted
- No Exploiting bugs, using hacked clients or any other form of cheating
PROTECTION COMMANDS
The server uses fihgu's commands so that Players can lock a block or an area, so only himself and who he choose to share it with may edit/use that block/area.
Commands:
setregion <regionname> - Allows locking of a region. Use the command, then click the bottom corner block then the diagonal opposite top block to create the region in a cube.
delregion <regionname> - deletes the set region
listregion - lists all region names
lock - Locks any block in game, Use the command then right click the block. Eg a chest.
unlock - Unlocks a locked block. Use the command and then right click the block to unlock it.
listlock - Lists all locked blocks
share <playername> [Region Name]- shares a locked block with another player. Use the command and right click the block to share it, if region name is given, it will share that region with the given player.
unshare <playername> [Region Name]- unshares the locked block with another player
When locking double chests, make sure to lock both sides otherwise people can still access it.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, just fill out this form. Please fill out to your fullest potential, brief or incomplete applications will be declined. Go into detail and elaborate about why you want to join the community, and what you expect in return for joining the server.
Minecraft Username:

Timezone:
How long have you been playing minecraft?

Why do you want to join the server?:

What benefits will you bring to the server?:

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack?

Do you have Skype/TS3?

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? -

Have you read all the rules and agree to them?

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds:

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running?

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application:
I will review all white list applications and respond as prompt as i can, after replying to this thread please send an Email to me where we can move on to the screening process
to make sure you are a right fit for the server. As there are limited slots to the server we want to make sure we choose the right people who will get along with everyone.
Current White list Slots (Subject to change or increase as we upgrade our server)
1. Nicsor49
2. Reesehick
3. Swaffer
4. Steel_Toed_Boot
5. Countryboy2327
6. RGCV
7. Force21
8. Myshadowside
9. StefannafetS
10. Shigero
11. SkippyC
12. Serrius07
13. Nechrom
14. smirkmerc
15. Hirix
16. Virlomi
17. Ret311
18. Skoda23

Banned Players

1. Jtyler1995
2. Mikefresh12
3. Killerkeith

StefannafetS

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: StefannafetS
Timezone: UTC +1
How long have you been playing minecraft? After the first alpha release I played a cracked version and 3 weeks later I bought the game.
Why do you want to join the server?: I always use my first impression and the first post seems good so will be the server (I hope)
What benefits will you bring to the server?: I will try to be online in my free time (3/4 hours a day) and get a real community
What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I know the basics of every mod in the pack and I love programming turtles :)
Do you have Skype/TS3? I have Skype and it's possible to download TeamSpeak.
How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? I was browsing the whitelisted Direwolf20 server list.
Have you read all the rules and agree to them? I read and agreed with them
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: Sorry I dont have any pictures of them. Most of them are on servers in alpha state
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? Yes, When I can afford it I can donate +-$3.00 a month
Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: If there isn't a village already I want to build one.

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Stefannafets
Thank you for your interest in Titaniumcraft
We have reviewed your application and would like to discuss a few things via a Skype call or email just to get to know you better first. please contact me on the email at the top of the thread and put your ign as the subject. My Skype name is Nicsor382

Hope to hear from you soon

Crumpit47

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Crumpit47

Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing minecraft?About 2 years

Why do you want to join the server?: I have been very bored and want to talk to people

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I will have a lot of builds that benifit everybody and such

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I have very good experience with every mod except for Computer Craft

Do you have Skype/TS3? I have both

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - i was looking for a server and this one seemed perfect

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? yes

images

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? i would but i can not because i am in college and have to support my self

StefannafetS

Jul 29, 2019
is it just me or does the picture really looks like Ethos FTB Mindcrack machine? Even the minimap is the same I think.....

Crumpit47

Jul 29, 2019
i made this build exactly like it i am sorry you thought it was his it took me 5 hours to watch the video and build it

snipe50cal

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: snipe50cal

Timezone: US central
How long have you been playing minecraft? since beta 1.4

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to settle on a server that is small with a great community.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I love to build, be friendly, and improve on everything.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I've played tekkit for some time now and this modpack for about a month.

Do you have Skype/TS3? Yes

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - I was on these forums and just said you guys look like a nice server.

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? I will follow the rules and report people who break them.

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: I don't have a picture right now because my computer got wiped clean but if i can update i will tommorow.(P.S. I am not a super great build, but i strive for greatness and like doing jobs for people.)

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? If I like the server I just might.

steel_toed_boot

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Crumpit47

Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing minecraft?About 2 years

Why do you want to join the server?: I have been very bored and want to talk to people

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I will have a lot of builds that benifit everybody and such

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I have very good experience with every mod except for Computer Craft

Do you have Skype/TS3? I have both

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - i was looking for a server and this one seemed perfect

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? yes

images

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? i would but i can not because i am in college and have to support my self
---
Your picture and reply about it makes me lmao.
Sad how I managed to get a same picture. If you were smart, you would have agreed to lying the first time...
nice1-png.1492

Attachments

• nice1.png
    nice1.png
    331.1 KB · Views: 552

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: snipe50cal

Timezone: US central
How long have you been playing minecraft? since beta 1.4

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to settle on a server that is small with a great community.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I love to build, be friendly, and improve on everything.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I've played tekkit for some time now and this modpack for about a month.

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - I was on these forums and just said you guys look like a nice server.

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? I will follow the rules and report people who break them.

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: I don't have a picture right now because my computer got wiped clean but if i can update i will tommorow.(P.S. I am not a super great build, but i strive for greatness and like doing jobs for people.)

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? If I like the server I just might.

Hi Sniper50cal and thank you for your interest in Titaniumcraft

Please send me an email and we can further discuss your application either on skype or through email.

hope to hear from you soon[DOUBLEPOST=1358626938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: StefannafetS
Timezone: UTC +1
How long have you been playing minecraft? After the first alpha release I played a cracked version and 3 weeks later I bought the game.
Why do you want to join the server?: I always use my first impression and the first post seems good so will be the server (I hope)
What benefits will you bring to the server?: I will try to be online in my free time (3/4 hours a day) and get a real community
What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I know the basics of every mod in the pack and I love programming turtles :)
Do you have Skype/TS3? I have Skype and it's possible to download TeamSpeak.
How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? I was browsing the whitelisted Direwolf20 server list.
Have you read all the rules and agree to them? I read and agreed with them
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: Sorry I dont have any pictures of them. Most of them are on servers in alpha state
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? Yes, When I can afford it I can donate +-$3.00 a month
Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: If there isn't a village already I want to build one.

Approved! Welcome to Titaniumcraft

shigero

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
shigero
Timezone:
GMT London.
For a long time now. Since the Beta (pre-piston patch).
I wanted to play on a mature server. I'm bored of playing alone. Minecraft is way more entertaining when you play it with more people.
I Love to build contraptions that automate the things I use most. So automation is my main focus. Also love to build good looking Places to spend my time researching and crafting my Thaumcraft3 toys.
I play mods for quite some time now. I started playing with mods during the"tekkit" days... I had a server for some of my friends. But they quit playing after some time. I played during 1.2.5 Making my own packs using MultiMC until now. At the moment I have my SSP world where I started playing Direwolf20 Pack.
Do you have Skype/TS3?
Any of those or RaidCall. No problem.
While searching for a nice server to call home on FTB Forums.
Yes and yes.

Not really one of my best builds cause they are still WIP but its my current Direwolf20 World.
Yes. If its something that will ensure the quality of the server then I'm donating.
If you want to know more details about me I'm happy to talk with you via e-mail or Skype.

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
shigero
Timezone:
GMT London.
For a long time now. Since the Beta (pre-piston patch).
I wanted to play on a mature server. I'm bored of playing alone. Minecraft is way more entertaining when you play it with more people.
I Love to build contraptions that automate the things I use most. So automation is my main focus. Also love to build good looking Places to spend my time researching and crafting my Thaumcraft3 toys.
I play mods for quite some time now. I started playing with mods during the"tekkit" days... I had a server for some of my friends. But they quit playing after some time. I played during 1.2.5 Making my own packs using MultiMC until now. At the moment I have my SSP world where I started playing Direwolf20 Pack.
Do you have Skype/TS3?
Any of those or RaidCall. No problem.
While searching for a nice server to call home on FTB Forums.
Yes and yes.

Not really one of my best builds cause they are still WIP but its my current Direwolf20 World.
Yes. If its something that will ensure the quality of the server then I'm donating.
If you want to know more details about me I'm happy to talk with you via e-mail or Skype.

Approved! Welcome to Titaniumcraft

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
Minecraft Username: Strane111

Timezone: Eastern
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years

Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a good FTB server!

What benefits will you bring to the server?: Creative mind, new ideas, and a good attitude.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? About 2+ weeks of playing with the mod

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - Looking for a FTB Server on the forums

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Yes sir!

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: I do not take pictures of my builds.

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? Yes

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: No, Im just trying to find a small but good DW20 FTB server and im tired of applying for them. So if my application seems to short thats why.

Kyoto

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Serrius07

Timezone:UTC/GMT -5 hours (EST NYC)

I have been playing Minecraft since December of 2009, Best Christmas gift ever
C:\Users\Shadeed\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

I would like to join a server because playing alone vs playing with people is more fun, past servers i had been in the people were immature, and this eventually to either the fall of the server or just the server being not fun anymore.

Well, I am huge into not only creations of buildings using Vanilla blocks but also in a lot of the mods included in the Direwolf's pack, I know the tips and tricks that not only make the game easier, but also very fun.

One of my favorite Mods ever is included in this pack, and that's Thaumcraft 3 I’ve been playing and discovering things with it ever since the first Thaumcraft came out. Also in the past I have played with the Tekkit packs, and FTB Beta A mod pack, and these have a lot of similar mods in them that I understand and know a lot about to their fullest.

Do you have Skype/TS3?

Yes I do have Skype and TS3

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft?

My friend and me were looking for a decent, well managed Direwolf server, we had our own for a while but we would like to be and work with more than just ourselves

Yes I have read and agreed to all of the rule above

I don't have any picture at the moment, but i can start over and show what i am capable of. (Each time i start over it looks different based on where in a MC world I am at.)

Of course, that wouldn't be a problem

Kyoto

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is ok, buy my friend doesn't have an account on this website but would also like to apply, this is what he sent me. If this isn't allowed I apologize and will make him apply himself

Minecraft Username:SkippyC

Timezone:

central us

Since 2011

To have fun without people that enjoy MineCraft, also people appreciate building aspect of MC and not economy/cool enchanted weapons

help to those that need it with mods they don't know much about that I no some-most about, also sharing different building ideas with different people is good a as well; it’s fun to learn different things by just purely building with other people

decent amount, been playing a lot of single player b/c we couldn't find a decent server, also have played other Mod packs like Beta A mod pack as well as Tekkit mod pack.

Do you have Skype/TS3?

Yes

Through a friend that is also applying

Yes I agree

I don't have any pictures because my best creations are on a server that doesn't exist anymore, but I could try posting some of my singleplayer stuff when i get a little bit farther into it

Yes I am

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Strane111

Timezone: Eastern
How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years

Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a good FTB server!

What benefits will you bring to the server?: Creative mind, new ideas, and a good attitude.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? About 2+ weeks of playing with the mod

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - Looking for a FTB Server on the forums

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Yes sir!

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: I do not take pictures of my builds.

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? Yes

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: No, Im just trying to find a small but good DW20 FTB server and im tired of applying for them. So if my application seems to short thats why.

SERVER INFO
- Running Direwolf20 Mod Pack
- 24/7 Dedicated Server
- 20 Slots
- White listed
- Ages 18+
- Normal Difficulty
- 100% legit server (spawn was built by hand)
- Small donation required to help the server stay up

Hello Strane and thanks for your interest in Titaniumcraft. I'm sorry but our server is 18+ only and we are strict about that. Also you didn't put very much effort in to the application and the amount of effort directly relates to how you will fit in to the server. I'm assuming you are applying to other servers as well and i wish you the best of luck.[DOUBLEPOST=1358671224][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username:Serrius07

Timezone:UTC/GMT -5 hours (EST NYC)

I have been playing Minecraft since December of 2009, Best Christmas gift ever
C:\Users\Shadeed\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

I would like to join a server because playing alone vs playing with people is more fun, past servers i had been in the people were immature, and this eventually to either the fall of the server or just the server being not fun anymore.

Well, I am huge into not only creations of buildings using Vanilla blocks but also in a lot of the mods included in the Direwolf's pack, I know the tips and tricks that not only make the game easier, but also very fun.

One of my favorite Mods ever is included in this pack, and that's Thaumcraft 3 I’ve been playing and discovering things with it ever since the first Thaumcraft came out. Also in the past I have played with the Tekkit packs, and FTB Beta A mod pack, and these have a lot of similar mods in them that I understand and know a lot about to their fullest.

Do you have Skype/TS3?

Yes I do have Skype and TS3

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft?

My friend and me were looking for a decent, well managed Direwolf server, we had our own for a while but we would like to be and work with more than just ourselves

Yes I have read and agreed to all of the rule above

I don't have any picture at the moment, but i can start over and show what i am capable of. (Each time i start over it looks different based on where in a MC world I am at.)

Of course, that wouldn't be a problem

Approved! Welcome to Titaniumcraft. Please Contact me Via Skype -- Nicsor382[DOUBLEPOST=1358671307][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure if this is ok, buy my friend doesn't have an account on this website but would also like to apply, this is what he sent me. If this isn't allowed I apologize and will make him apply himself

Minecraft Username:SkippyC

Timezone:

central us

Since 2011

To have fun without people that enjoy MineCraft, also people appreciate building aspect of MC and not economy/cool enchanted weapons

help to those that need it with mods they don't know much about that I no some-most about, also sharing different building ideas with different people is good a as well; it’s fun to learn different things by just purely building with other people

decent amount, been playing a lot of single player b/c we couldn't find a decent server, also have played other Mod packs like Beta A mod pack as well as Tekkit mod pack.

Do you have Skype/TS3?

Yes

Through a friend that is also applying

Yes I agree

I don't have any pictures because my best creations are on a server that doesn't exist anymore, but I could try posting some of my singleplayer stuff when i get a little bit farther into it

Yes I am

Thats okay, tho it looks better if there was another account. either way... Approved! Welcome to Titaniumcraft. Please contact me via Skype -- Nicsor382. Please state your name while adding me.

LiLYi

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: LiLYi

Timezone: CET (UTC+01:00)
How long have you been playing minecraft? I played MC now for a long time
Why do you want to join the server?: well im searching for a good server with a nice community to start a YT series

What benefits will you bring to the server?: Would promote the server and willing helping players who need help

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? a very good expirience with the DW's20 pack

Do you have Skype/TS3? both

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - Over the FTB forum ;)

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? yes..

382954_10151367580466285_654450962_n.jpg

and in this Bong
582525_10151398903961285_892769393_n.png

i made a batter lab for my Thaumcraft (Not a MATH lab!)
but i deleted the world and did't made any SS after.. (needed to edit my post 2 times misswrote a few parts)
at the time not got financial problems when my financial problems are gone Im whilling to donate

to contact me send me a MSG here so if you are interested ill give you my Skyp or i can come to your TS

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Hirix

Timezone: -8 Pacific Standard Time

How long have you been playing minecraft? For about two years

Why do you want to join the server?: I really like strict to get in servers, as it really weeds out the poisonous players that only look to cause harm and annoyance to others as much as they can before receiving a ban just to move onto the next one. So there was many points I saw off of this server that matches quite a lot on what I am looking for. No griefing - I can honestly not understand the servers that allow griefing and why people play on those; I play minecraft to build and create, not destroy and break. No stealing - I enjoy making community builds and areas for others to enjoy, so I do give a lot; Many times though I still get the knife in the back as I just give to someone, they come back to take more and everything. I would have liked to see no PvP up there as I see there being no place of it in minecraft, but perhaps it is included in no harassing?

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I like to give and create, these few words describe me by quite a bit. I love being creative and building up. Perhaps a side mountain fortress with many intricate rooms for certain mod industries? Or a whole underground metropolis that marks a grand settlement for many different players working together for a single build and community. I enjoy creating with others, have certain jobs and to lead to reach a precise goal. A new player just logged on for the first time? Give him a starter pack and coords to my community machines room. Someone needs that one item they need to complete their dream build? I'll check my inventory and chests and make my way to them to present the precious item personally. I want to aid and unify others so things would be easier.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I am highly knowledgeable with Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, and Redpower. Recently I have gotten the hang of Railcraft and Thermal Expansion, even the use of Thaumcraft and the research to quicken things and a smooth pace. What more that I don't know I hope to learn from others. I am an avid follower of direwolf20 after all, so I am learning quite a bit from him and his videos.

Do you have Skype/TS3? Yes, either look for justin.ree or Hirix

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? From these very forums. I have been absent from playing minecraft for a short while and saw much have been updated. So what is better to do than start fresh on a well dedicated server with a more than friendly community?

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Yes I do, all of them seem standard and understandable

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: Well I have no pictures, but I can well describe my best build. It originally started on a vanilla roleplaying server. I managed to dig down near bedrock level and dug out a 301x301x21 area all by hand ( I like working with odd numbers). Originally I was just mining for ores and diamonds, but then it started to grow more and more. Before I knew it, the mining session grew into a full project to build a grand underground Dwarven city. When I did finally finish a couple of months later, the city had a large central chamber with flowing lava from the ceilings, had areas set up for continued gathering and mining, along with the forge and armory. The farms were also well set up with the underground mushroom farms and the wheat farm growing from the artificial sunlight you get from glowstone. A grand hall lead out into the Paragon's throne room and living quarters. The upper quarters of the city that over looked the central chambers were where the living quarters for all the city's inhabitants. I put everything I had into that build, all I mined was just used to make tools for more mining or for decoration. The whole throne room was build completely from Lapis and Gold Blocks even while was a beautiful touch. To my surprise, the city actually became the true capital city of the Dwarves. Around a year later and that server coming to a close, me and my still friends from that very roleplaying server made our way into playing on a modded server with Redpower, Industrialcraft, buildcraft, etc. And I gave the idea we work on remaking that grand city of Knurldur. And that we did, and now I wasn't alone building in, plus we had a lot of help in clearing using fillers and turtles, but we made it and filled with machines and generators. It was truely the same city, just more industrial. I came close to shedding a tear at that and the memories.

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? If the server is truly a wonder, then I have to quarrel with donating.

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: I believe I spoke enough. Enjoy the read.

reesehick

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: LiLYi

Timezone: CET (UTC+01:00)
How long have you been playing minecraft? I played MC now for a long time
Why do you want to join the server?: well im searching for a good server with a nice community to start a YT series

What benefits will you bring to the server?: Would promote the server and willing helping players who need help

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? a very good expirience with the DW's20 pack

Do you have Skype/TS3? both

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - Over the FTB forum ;)

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? yes..

382954_10151367580466285_654450962_n.jpg

and in this Bong
582525_10151398903961285_892769393_n.png

i made a batter lab for my Thaumcraft (Not a MATH lab!)
but i deleted the world and did't made any SS after.. (needed to edit my post 2 times misswrote a few parts)
at the time not got financial problems when my financial problems are gone Im whilling to donate

to contact me send me a MSG here so if you are interested ill give you my Skyp or i can come to your TS

hi,

thanks for your interest in TitaniumCraft. drop your skype details in an email to the address above and we can talk more.

reesehick

p.s. love the picture, we think its great.