Whitelist Server TitaniumCraft [White Listed] [DIREWOLF20 PACK] [18+] [24/7] [NO LAG] [20 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pilifn

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Pilifn

Timezone: GMT +1

How long have you been playing minecraft? Since the weekend before the beta started. I started with FTB around the time when they first started.(If i remember correctly, been playing FTB since September atleast)

Why do you want to join the server?: I've been searching for a good server that i can rely on for a while now, ever since the last server i played on were stolen. (True story)
A friend were hosting it and forgot to lock the door to his apartment when he went on vacation. When he came back his computer, tv and a package of hotdogs were gone.
After that he lost interest and this were the only friend i had that played minecraft so i started a singleplayer world, but i got tired of playing alone quite fast.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: A friendly and social guy from Sweden, aswell as my experince in programming and everything involving redstone.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack?

I know everything there is to know about the techincal mods (atleast i think i do).
I've never given much time to Thaumcraft or Mystcraft, the concept of magic in minecraft don't really appeal to me.
The mod i have played around most with are Computercraft, i studied programming in school so there is alot of cool and quite advanced things you can do with it.
An exampel are a project i did on the last server i played on, we build a working subway (not the sandwiches) with screens thet were connected with CC's rednet. The screens showed the time until departures and arrivals, programmed in computercraft and combined with wires from redpower.
Sadly there are no pictures of the computers or any wires that we built.

Do you have Skype/TS3?
Skype name: Same as my mincraft name ( Pilifn )
I have teamspeak 3 installed.

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? After i browsed the FTB forums for a while and noticed Titaniumcraft!

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Yes i have read them and i agreeto them.

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: One of my projects, not that hard to code or build, but this is the only picture i could find that actually showed one of them.
Anyway, it displays the ingame time with help of redpower and computercraft.

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? Yes of course, aslong i enjoy the community and the server itself i see no reason to not give a few dollars to keep the server alive.

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: I think that's about everything, if i've missed something or if there is anything you would like to know just send me a message.

XxKUKORICAxX

Jul 29, 2019

Timezone:gmt+1
How long have you been playing minecraft? at least for 2 years but maybe more

Why do you want to join the server?:because the server i've been playing on got shut down and noone of the members wanted to chip in to pay it

What benefits will you bring to the server?:i really like to build communical projects,like enderpouch charging station etc.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack?I have been playing with this modpack since it came out and played a lot of tekkit before ftb.

Do you have Skype/TS3?i have both.

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? -just browsing on google for whitelisted direwolf servers.

Have you read all the rules and agree to them?yes,very much because i hate people who just ruin other peoples builds and take their resources without asking.

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds:don't have any screenshots in my library and can't go back to the oldserver to take some,but i have a lot of good and compact designs for a lot of maschinery.i hope that i get a chance to show it on the server :D

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? I personally don't have a creditcard but one of my friend who i was playing with is going to apply aswell i think and he wanted to donate to keep the old server up,so i think he would :D
Thanks btw please ignore grammar mistakes i'm from hungary :D

james

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Jackknifed

Timezone:mountian time
How long have you been playing minecraft? since alpha

Why do you want to join the server?:i been looking for a good friendly server to play the game on and with a community of ppl to play with

What benefits will you bring to the server?:i know a lot about almost al the mods on the FTB pack so i could be a help to people on the server in many different occations

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? i been following direwolf20 since he started and played on the dw20 pack every since it came out and alot of the mods i have played for a while. i would like to say i am an exsperienced player with these mods i just dont build too much tech stuff but i do know alot about it.

Do you have Skype/TS3?yes

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - just on the FTB Forums while searching for a server to join.

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Yes

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: i dont rly have any pictures i just kinda build and play not rly keep anything from what i have done

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? If i need to, to help the server i could find a way to.

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: I know almost if not all the mods in the pack, and have exsperience with them too i play them a lot off and on, thats about all i feel is relevent oh and that i have never been banned from a server or done any kind of greefing or stuff like that cause i play for fun and to help a community, and enjoy the server play aspect of the game just as much if not more then the Single player aspect of the game, thank you for Looking at this and hope to be able to join Hope to hear from you soon.

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Tundras
Timezone: UTC -4
How long have you been playing minecraft? I bought Minecraft while it was still in the Alpha stages and have been hooked ever since
Why do you want to join the server?: I've gone from server to server as they die off or admins let the lease go, I'm looking for a place to call home for a very long time that will last and be fun. I'm looking for a community with longevity.
What benefits will you bring to the server?: I'm that voice of reason, I've been playing modded MC for two+ years now and I'm pretty fluent in all the mods and I'm a blast to have around
What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I know the basics of every mod in the pack and I'm constantly evolving my knowledge in them
Do you have Skype/TS3? I have Skype and TS3
How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? I was browsing the whitelisted Direwolf20 server list.
Have you read all the rules and agree to them? I read and agreed with them
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: Sorry I dont have any pictures of them. Most of them were all on servers that are no longer up and running.
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? Yes, I am all for supporting a worthwhile community and doing my part to keep it running
Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: I feel that I'm a great addition to any server, I'm very easy to get along with and I love playing the game. I don't cause any trouble, other than the fun occasional prank :) And I'm very helpful. Any other questions that I might not have addressed, please feel free to msg me and we can talk about it.

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: chardo440

Timezone: EST

How long have you been playing minecraft? since Alpha

Why do you want to join the server?: I'm just really looking for a good community to build with and share builds with. All in all, just looking for a fun group of people to enjoy playing minecraft with.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I'm pretty knowledgable in a lot of the mods. I enjoy doing Computer craft related builds and my new addiction is steve's factory manager builds. So when it comes to answering questions and helping with other mods I can do that. I've also ran my own server for years so I can also help if the time comes. (I also know the headache of them)

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I played technic when it first came out and just kept experimenting from there. So when you say experience from this particular pack. I know a great deal on all of them... Except blood magic. I don't really enjoy flying around I enjoy the railcraft systems but that's just me.

Do you have Skype/TS3? I have both yes.

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? Just looking on the forums today.

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Yes I have.

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: http://imgur.com/yt49HlJ,ggMkewW,WrzEUN5,LMjLvCw,j2jaiYT#0

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? Yeah, I don't mind donating at all. As long as the server is well kept donating isn't a problem.

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: I have a few other builds in the community spotlight section but I don't know how deep you want me to search.