Whitelist Server TitaniumCraft [White Listed] [DIREWOLF20 PACK] [18+] [24/7] [NO LAG] [20 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Hirix

Timezone: -8 Pacific Standard Time

How long have you been playing minecraft? For about two years

Why do you want to join the server?: I really like strict to get in servers, as it really weeds out the poisonous players that only look to cause harm and annoyance to others as much as they can before receiving a ban just to move onto the next one. So there was many points I saw off of this server that matches quite a lot on what I am looking for. No griefing - I can honestly not understand the servers that allow griefing and why people play on those; I play minecraft to build and create, not destroy and break. No stealing - I enjoy making community builds and areas for others to enjoy, so I do give a lot; Many times though I still get the knife in the back as I just give to someone, they come back to take more and everything. I would have liked to see no PvP up there as I see there being no place of it in minecraft, but perhaps it is included in no harassing?

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I like to give and create, these few words describe me by quite a bit. I love being creative and building up. Perhaps a side mountain fortress with many intricate rooms for certain mod industries? Or a whole underground metropolis that marks a grand settlement for many different players working together for a single build and community. I enjoy creating with others, have certain jobs and to lead to reach a precise goal. A new player just logged on for the first time? Give him a starter pack and coords to my community machines room. Someone needs that one item they need to complete their dream build? I'll check my inventory and chests and make my way to them to present the precious item personally. I want to aid and unify others so things would be easier.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I am highly knowledgeable with Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, and Redpower. Recently I have gotten the hang of Railcraft and Thermal Expansion, even the use of Thaumcraft and the research to quicken things and a smooth pace. What more that I don't know I hope to learn from others. I am an avid follower of direwolf20 after all, so I am learning quite a bit from him and his videos.

Do you have Skype/TS3? Yes, either look for justin.ree or Hirix

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? From these very forums. I have been absent from playing minecraft for a short while and saw much have been updated. So what is better to do than start fresh on a well dedicated server with a more than friendly community?

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Yes I do, all of them seem standard and understandable

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: Well I have no pictures, but I can well describe my best build. It originally started on a vanilla roleplaying server. I managed to dig down near bedrock level and dug out a 301x301x21 area all by hand ( I like working with odd numbers). Originally I was just mining for ores and diamonds, but then it started to grow more and more. Before I knew it, the mining session grew into a full project to build a grand underground Dwarven city. When I did finally finish a couple of months later, the city had a large central chamber with flowing lava from the ceilings, had areas set up for continued gathering and mining, along with the forge and armory. The farms were also well set up with the underground mushroom farms and the wheat farm growing from the artificial sunlight you get from glowstone. A grand hall lead out into the Paragon's throne room and living quarters. The upper quarters of the city that over looked the central chambers were where the living quarters for all the city's inhabitants. I put everything I had into that build, all I mined was just used to make tools for more mining or for decoration. The whole throne room was build completely from Lapis and Gold Blocks even while was a beautiful touch. To my surprise, the city actually became the true capital city of the Dwarves. Around a year later and that server coming to a close, me and my still friends from that very roleplaying server made our way into playing on a modded server with Redpower, Industrialcraft, buildcraft, etc. And I gave the idea we work on remaking that grand city of Knurldur. And that we did, and now I wasn't alone building in, plus we had a lot of help in clearing using fillers and turtles, but we made it and filled with machines and generators. It was truely the same city, just more industrial. I came close to shedding a tear at that and the memories.

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? If the server is truly a wonder, then I have to quarrel with donating.

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: I believe I spoke enough. Enjoy the read.

Hi There.

Thanks for your interest in Titaniumcraft, Please send your skype information to the email above and we can further discuss your application. Hope to hear from you soon

Nechrom

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Nechrom

Timezone: CET (GMT +1)

How long have you been playing minecraft? Can't say for certain, but I think I bought Minecraft just before it really took off (before YogsCast started doing their MC stuff) and I've been playing it on and off since then. I played Vanilla SMP with a friend for a few months, then when Technic/Tekkit came around I got really into that. Played Tekkit on a whitelist server (DudesCast) for a while and when FTB got their launcher up and running I started playing around with the Direwolf20 pack in SSP.

Why do you want to join the server?: I think that Minecraft, regardless if it's vanilla or not, should be played together with other people. Even if you don't build joint projects all the time it's so rewarding to share ideas, inspire/get inspired and just socialize.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I hope I will bring a fresh view on building and inspire other people in some way as well as be helpful and social without being overbearing. I like to carve my own unique place in the world where I focus on keeping the terrain mostly intact as I build more organically planned builds, which I find challenging and rewarding. At the same time I also like to be a part of similarly focused joint builds and I enjoy working within guidelines, which births new ideas and interaction between builders if done right.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? Coming from the Techic Pack there are a couple of mods I haven't worked much with; those are: Forestry and ComputerCraft. I haven't gotten into RedPower computing and frames yet either. I've worked extensively with IC2 and the rest of RedPower2. The rest of the mods I have at least basic SSP experience with.

Do you have Skype/TS3? I do have TS3, but I don't currently have Skype.

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? After doing some Direwolf20 SSP, I wanted to find a server similar to the one I was a part of when I played Tekkit. So I went on the FTB forums and read through a whole bunch of threads before settling on TitaniumCraft.

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Absolutely.

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: Unfortunately I don't have pictures of any of my old builds, but I can attach a couple of screenshots of my SSP home/base to give a basic feel for my build style. It's not meant to be an artistic build, but I try to keep things looking nice even when it's primarily meant to be functional and just for me.

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? I am definitely willing and I have done so in the past towards my previous server. But I have to add that I'm currently unemployed, so any donations will most likely be of the smaller variety (around $5).

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: Nothing I can think of off the top of my head. It's better to e-mail me if there any blanks you want me to fill in or if you have any questions.

SmirkNMerk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: SmirkNMerc

Timezone: Central
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since may of last year on XBOX 360 and since Oct of last year on PC.

Why do you want to join the server?: I've been looking to play on a whitelisted server to exchange ideas and knowledge of FTB. I'd like to play cooperatively and work on some large and impressive projects.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I am creative and a quick learner. Since I discovered FTB I have been playing with various mods to become more familiar with them. If I don't know the answer to a problem I research it diligently. If there is no solution then I make one. I am open minded and eager to play and collaborate with other knowledgeable players.

I also have good planning and organizational skills.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I am fairly new to playing with mods, however I've been working and learning Thaumcraft 3 (I believe I've unlocked all of the research tree). I've also worked with BuildCraft and IC2 machines to some extent. I'd like to learn more about Forestry and Railcraft and I've been looking at a lot of tutorials and let's plays on Youtube to learn more.

Do you have Skype/TS3? Yes

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - I found you in this forum.

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Yes

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: I'll have to go back get some screenshots. Most of my more impressive build have been on XBOX. I'll try to get some of those and will email them to you if you like.

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? Yes. I'd be willing.

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: No.

reesehick

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Nechrom

Timezone: CET (GMT +1)

How long have you been playing minecraft? Can't say for certain, but I think I bought Minecraft just before it really took off (before YogsCast started doing their MC stuff) and I've been playing it on and off since then. I played Vanilla SMP with a friend for a few months, then when Technic/Tekkit came around I got really into that. Played Tekkit on a whitelist server (DudesCast) for a while and when FTB got their launcher up and running I started playing around with the Direwolf20 pack in SSP.

Why do you want to join the server?: I think that Minecraft, regardless if it's vanilla or not, should be played together with other people. Even if you don't build joint projects all the time it's so rewarding to share ideas, inspire/get inspired and just socialize.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I hope I will bring a fresh view on building and inspire other people in some way as well as be helpful and social without being overbearing. I like to carve my own unique place in the world where I focus on keeping the terrain mostly intact as I build more organically planned builds, which I find challenging and rewarding. At the same time I also like to be a part of similarly focused joint builds and I enjoy working within guidelines, which births new ideas and interaction between builders if done right.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? Coming from the Techic Pack there are a couple of mods I haven't worked much with; those are: Forestry and ComputerCraft. I haven't gotten into RedPower computing and frames yet either. I've worked extensively with IC2 and the rest of RedPower2. The rest of the mods I have at least basic SSP experience with.

Do you have Skype/TS3? I do have TS3, but I don't currently have Skype.

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? After doing some Direwolf20 SSP, I wanted to find a server similar to the one I was a part of when I played Tekkit. So I went on the FTB forums and read through a whole bunch of threads before settling on TitaniumCraft.

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Absolutely.

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: Unfortunately I don't have pictures of any of my old builds, but I can attach a couple of screenshots of my SSP home/base to give a basic feel for my build style. It's not meant to be an artistic build, but I try to keep things looking nice even when it's primarily meant to be functional and just for me.

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? I am definitely willing and I have done so in the past towards my previous server. But I have to add that I'm currently unemployed, so any donations will most likely be of the smaller variety (around $5).

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: Nothing I can think of off the top of my head. It's better to e-mail me if there any blanks you want me to fill in or if you have any questions.

hey,

thanks for your interest in TitaniumCraft, i've added you to our whitelist. really nice app. btw

reesehick[DOUBLEPOST=1358801807][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: SmirkNMerc

Timezone: Central
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since may of last year on XBOX 360 and since Oct of last year on PC.

Why do you want to join the server?: I've been looking to play on a whitelisted server to exchange ideas and knowledge of FTB. I'd like to play cooperatively and work on some large and impressive projects.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I am creative and a quick learner. Since I discovered FTB I have been playing with various mods to become more familiar with them. If I don't know the answer to a problem I research it diligently. If there is no solution then I make one. I am open minded and eager to play and collaborate with other knowledgeable players.

I also have good planning and organizational skills.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I am fairly new to playing with mods, however I've been working and learning Thaumcraft 3 (I believe I've unlocked all of the research tree). I've also worked with BuildCraft and IC2 machines to some extent. I'd like to learn more about Forestry and Railcraft and I've been looking at a lot of tutorials and let's plays on Youtube to learn more.

Do you have Skype/TS3? Yes

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - I found you in this forum.

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: I'll have to go back get some screenshots. Most of my more impressive build have been on XBOX. I'll try to get some of those and will email them to you if you like.

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? Yes. I'd be willing.

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: No.

hi smirk,

thanks for the app. and the interest in our server. you've been added to our whitelist and hope i to see you on there.

reesehick

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but I am a bit confused. I have applied and was told to email to send my skype info just to further discuss my application for me to be whitelisted. Yet I am seeing more after me just get accepted. Was my application that poorly made? Should I remake it with even more length and detail?

Joe Bradford

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my name is Joe (jo_1899)
I am 23 and in 5th year of college and looking for something too kill some time. I am in the Pacific Timezone and I have bben playing Minecraft for about two years now. I want too join the server because I am looking for a good, quality DW server to play on with some friends of mine. I am very good at building and good with mods. I know everything there is too know about almost all the mods except for computer craft because I am terrible at writing code. I have been using this mod pack before there even was a modpack. I have followed Direwolf on YouTube since the beginning of season 2 and I manually installed all of his mods too play along. I do have a Skype and Im open too help any new comers out with mods or help in a large build.I found TitaniumCraft by google searching DireWolf server and I was happy with your requirements. I have read through all the rules and I agree too follow them.My best build is my castle in Tekkit that was an 84x68 and I want able too get the picture of it due too a matmos glitch in past builds but I will most likely recreate it in this server. Thank you for your time, I hope to be hearing from you :)

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds:

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running?

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application:

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but I am a bit confused. I have applied and was told to email to send my skype info just to further discuss my application for me to be whitelisted. Yet I am seeing more after me just get accepted. Was my application that poorly made? Should I remake it with even more length and detail?

Hi Hirix, sorry about the confusion, you had a good app. But i did not recieve an email from you. There was some confusion with the admins and the application process. some people seem to miss the part where i said email me. since no one is doing that anymore we aren't going to require an email. Ill also add you to the whitelist.

Ret

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Ret311

Timezone: EST

How long have you been playing minecraft? about 3-4 years now

Why do you want to join the server?: I'm a growing youtuber, and I've been dying to get on a DW20 server with a respectful and active community.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: My youtube channel will be great promotion. I'm an interactive person so helping others on the server will be natural. All my builds are clean and aesthetically pleasing so I won't leave a mess

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack?: I've been using these mods for about a year. The actual modpack since its launch a couple months ago.

Do you have Skype/TS3? Yes and Yes

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - FTB Forums

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Absolutely

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: I really don't have any pictures

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running?: to a point, yes

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: As mentioned, I'm a youtuber. I'm also a graphic designer so I can help out with any promotion and such materials.

Dark721

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Dark721

Timezone: US EST -5

How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 1/2 years

Why do you want to join the server?: I'm looking for a server where I can just build and have fun with other members.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: I have a lot of experience with most of the mods and can give help to others.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? 2 years playing with most of the mods

Do you have Skype/TS3? NO

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - the Forums

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: Never took a screenshot of any of my work and most servers have died since then.

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? I would if I had any

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: I'm very good at building exterior structures but I'm not very good at interior.

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Ret311

Timezone: EST

How long have you been playing minecraft? about 3-4 years now

Why do you want to join the server?: I'm a growing youtuber, and I've been dying to get on a DW20 server with a respectful and active community.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: My youtube channel will be great promotion. I'm an interactive person so helping others on the server will be natural. All my builds are clean and aesthetically pleasing so I won't leave a mess

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack?: I've been using these mods for about a year. The actual modpack since its launch a couple months ago.

Do you have Skype/TS3? Yes and Yes

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Absolutely

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: I really don't have any pictures

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running?: to a point, yes

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: As mentioned, I'm a youtuber. I'm also a graphic designer so I can help out with any promotion and such materials.

Hi Ret and thanks for applying to Titaniumcraft! Would you be able to send me your youtube link?

Virlomi

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Virlomi

Timezone: Central US
How long have you been playing minecraft? Off and on since Alpha.

Why do you want to join the server?: Ever been to something like BuxCraft where there's 100 people on all day long? Way too crowded, which leads to some despicable behavior like griefing, trolling, and scamming which makes a server downright unenjoyable to be on. TitaniumCraft sounds like it's not that sort of server, and that appeals to me. Plus, the server is using a modpack that I'm wanting to get into, learn more about, and create with (DW20).

What benefits will you bring to the server?: Once I'm set up in the basics, I've almost always been the sort of person to help out in others projects, specifically in providing raw materials. If I know how to get something done, and someone doesn't, I try my best to help them through the steps to knowing as well. Hopefully a good sense of humor, too. Though that always seems to backfire. Ever try to be funny on purpose? Never works. It's the accidents that crack people up.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? I'd probably say intermediate with the major points in the mod. Always learning more about how to make efficient machines!

Do you have Skype/TS3? I have neither at the moment, but getting either or both would not be a problem.

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? - Just perusing the FTB forums for DW20 modpack servers.

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? Double yes.

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: Unfortunately, this is a relatively new machine with fresh installs of most everything. Old worlds lost, and along with it their saves and screenshots. One of the more enjoyable builds I made was recreating the floating ships from one of the Mario games on a server's overworld that stretched for about 1500 blocks or so. You remember these things?

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? If the server is all it seems to be, then I don't see any trouble with a little somethin' somethin'.

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: I eat my Reese's Cups when they're frozen.

reesehick

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my name is Joe (jo_1899)
I am 23 and in 5th year of college and looking for something too kill some time. I am in the Pacific Timezone and I have bben playing Minecraft for about two years now. I want too join the server because I am looking for a good, quality DW server to play on with some friends of mine. I am very good at building and good with mods. I know everything there is too know about almost all the mods except for computer craft because I am terrible at writing code. I have been using this mod pack before there even was a modpack. I have followed Direwolf on YouTube since the beginning of season 2 and I manually installed all of his mods too play along. I do have a Skype and Im open too help any new comers out with mods or help in a large build.I found TitaniumCraft by google searching DireWolf server and I was happy with your requirements. I have read through all the rules and I agree too follow them.My best build is my castle in Tekkit that was an 84x68 and I want able too get the picture of it due too a matmos glitch in past builds but I will most likely recreate it in this server. Thank you for your time, I hope to be hearing from you :)

Hi Joe

Thanks for the interest in TitaniumCraft! Pls send an email to the address at the top of the post so we discuss ur app. further.

minecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: minecraftbfhpro

Timezone: 1+
How long have you been playing minecraft? 1 year

Why do you want to join the server?: i was working on another server and the owner was griefing us

What benefits will you bring to the server?: i dont know what you mean

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? yeah im like dw20

Do you have Skype/TS3? skype and ts3 but im ussing many times skype

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? the smp promotions

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? agree

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: sorry i cant make a screen shot

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? can need some much money srry

Minecraft Username: DiamondPvp

Timezone: 1+
How long have you been playing minecraft? like alpha

Why do you want to join the server?: i want to play white minecraftbfhpro

What benefits will you bring to the server?: i dont know what you mean

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? im like dw20

Do you have Skype/TS3? skype

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft? my friend minecraftbfhpro

Have you read all the rules and agree to them? agree

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: sorry i cant make a screen shot

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? dont have so much money maby later srry

LiLYi

Jul 29, 2019
reesehick 1st you told me i could join i sended you an email and ne response.. why?

SpeakersMind

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: aronth

Timezone: GMT +0
How long have you been playing minecraft? for 2 years, feed the beast since launch, but i have followed Direwolf20 SP series

Why do you want to join the server?:
I want to join a server mostly for the reason that i play ssp alot and it has gotten quite boring alone

What benefits will you bring to the server?:
I might share most of my gains.. not giving away free items but for trading and such

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack?
I have play'd ic2 and buildcraft since first releases of both, than one mod got added to my list, and than the next and than i had play'd almost all of them

Do you have Skype/TS3?
Yes, both, will send skype information in email

How did you hear about TitaniumCraft?
Saw the thread here on the forum

Have you read all the rules and agree to them?
Yes, i agree and i think they are very reasonable

eM4O0FT.png

JYyJHs7.png

pCjjWkp.png

VcQ9EAx.png

Sgu4EzV.png

Yeah, i probobly will if i get on the server and get to play for i while

I am trying to start a youtube series and would like a mp series. It would be cool.

Boktago

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Boktago

Timezone: US East
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Aug '09

Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a good community to play with.

What benefits will you bring to the server?: Friendly/ nice guy who's willing to help with anything if asked pretty much.

What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? Just started playing FTB not to long ago but i pick up on things fast.

Do you have Skype/TS3? Yes to both.

Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds: i've never take a picture of my builds

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? Always a possibility

Any other additional information you feel is relevant to your application: nope
I will review all white list applications and respond as prompt as i can, after replying to this thread please send an Email to me where we can move on to the screening process
to make sure you are a right fit for the server. As there are limited slots to the server we want to make sure we choose the right people who will get along with everyone.