[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Shurhaian

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get the grass needed for the imbuing station? Do I need a silk touch something?? There is no minechem recipe like there is for the vines and lilypad
Please help!
Silk touch isn't too hard to achieve. You can make a Silky Jewel from Tinkers Construct and apply that to a shovel. It can just be a cheapo stone shovel, you're not likely to need it much.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get the grass needed for the imbuing station? Do I need a silk touch something?? There is no minechem recipe like there is for the vines and lilypad
Please help!

I used silk touch. Emeralds aren't hard to get once you get to X.

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Silk touch isn't too hard to achieve. You can make a Silky Jewel from Tinkers Construct and apply that to a shovel. It can just be a cheapo stone shovel, you're not likely to need it much.
The recipe calls for grass.. not grass blocks, which is what a silk touch shovel gets me

edit...silk touch on a scythe

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe calls for grass.. not grass blocks, which is what a silk touch shovel gets me

edit...silk touch on a scythe
Use bone meal on grass block, get grass growing and cut it down with shears.

Too late.... lol

Well anyway, just finished The tormented w/o flying..oh god, that was fun! Elephante is really evil :>

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
Yeow, 81 pages. >.< Ok, I think I found a bug. In the quest to do the Tinker's stuff in the beginning your suppose to build a Part Table, Stencil Table, and a Part Builder. I made the Part Builder and Stencil Table out of Kepic (sp? The wood you start with in the Inclusion Chamber green room) and as I ran out of wood bone mealed up some birch saplings (I got as a quest reward) and made the Part Table out of that. The quest book wouldn't recognize the Part Table as being complete but did recognize the other two. I went back and bone mealed up some of the kepic wood and used that and it worked.

And I've been watching Direwolf20 / Pahimar doing this map as well as WTFG33ks (since Dire is taking time) and in both the top layer of the Miners Delight is all poor ores. Mine all normal ores. Did I break something or did something change? Not that I am complaining, just don't want to have an unfair advantage as I broke something. >.<

Wraitholme

Jul 29, 2019
It's much easier to just drop a few buckets of lava from the floor above, kill the few mobs left and place torches everywhere before removing the lava. That's what I ended up doing on Biosphere^4.

How are you getting lava and buckets? I've seen no immediate source for either by the time one gets to biosphere...

Reactions: GreenZombie

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
And I've been watching Direwolf20 / Pahimar doing this map as well as WTFG33ks (since Dire is taking time) and in both the top layer of the Miners Delight is all poor ores. Mine all normal ores. Did I break something or did something change? Not that I am complaining, just don't want to have an unfair advantage as I broke something. >.<

Pore ores got to many complaints as it would not work with TE machines. So you are fine with what you have. The version of the pack you have also has many many more secret items hidden and an entire hidden aria.
It was replaced by Fluxed crystals. But don't use that mod just yet as it's a bit buggy. There is supposed to be a new version of the pack .4 I think that has a fix.

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
How are you getting lava and buckets? I've seen no immediate source for either by the time one gets to biosphere...
Well, you can cheese your way to through the biosphere, not fighting all those mobs. Just make stairs down and get the wool. Get the next spatial storage and you will be able to get iron. After that get Rotundra and you will have all the lava you need. After that you can load back the older spatials and clear them out

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
So which mod on my server install is trying to reach out to report.mcstats.org? A search on the directories for a file containing any portion of that address comes up blank. It keeps triggering my antimalware software so I would like to look at any config options and to see exactly what it wants to send out.

edo123456

Jul 29, 2019
i realy need help! i updated my pack but i can do any more progress before anyone will tell me what to do with the new dimentions!
i realy need help can someone tell me what to do so i will be able to play in places like the ice palace and anyother dimetion after that!?!

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
Pore ores got to many complaints as it would not work with TE machines. So you are fine with what you have. The version of the pack you have also has many many more secret items hidden and an entire hidden aria.
It was replaced by Fluxed crystals. But don't use that mod just yet as it's a bit buggy. There is supposed to be a new version of the pack .4 I think that has a fix.

Ah, well, there is a quest using Fluxed Crystals. Hopefully I don't crash things trying to complete it. Then again, it will be a while, if I remember it needs an awkward potion, will need the nether biosphere for blaze rods to make a brewing stand so, it'll be a while.

Keksschleuder1

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, well, there is a quest using Fluxed Crystals. Hopefully I don't crash things trying to complete it. Then again, it will be a while, if I remember it needs an awkward potion, will need the nether biosphere for blaze rods to make a brewing stand so, it'll be a while.
You'll be fine aslong you don't use range-upgrades with the farmmanager(this would have the potential of dropping TPS to 0-1) and use the Gemcutter/refiner on moderation (FPS drops hard while they run (not sure if TPS too, has been a while since I used them) but it's still playable).

Shibbanator

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone able to assist with this crash log? Got stuck, so opd a spectre key. Was able to make it to the spectre world, and now all I get is a hard crash every time I try to connect to the server.

Any thoughts or ideas or known fixes (besides a new map -.-)?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 2/6/15 9:03 PM
Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 54, does not exist
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getProviderType(DimensionManager.java:148)
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.createProviderFor(DimensionManager.java:302)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.func_76570_a(WorldProvider.java:160)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.<init>(WorldClient.java:54)
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:237)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1650)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:962)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getProviderType(DimensionManager.java:148)
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.createProviderFor(DimensionManager.java:302)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.func_76570_a(WorldProvider.java:160)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.<init>(WorldClient.java:54)
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:237)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78)

-- Affected screen --
Details:
Screen name: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1650)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:962)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_71, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 860975464 bytes (821 MB) / 1361575936 bytes (1298 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3072M -XX:permSize=256m -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1230 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1230 61 mods loaded, 61 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
FML{7.10.85.1230} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1230} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-beta-3} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MobiusCore{1.2.3} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.76} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.76-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
SciMCLibCore{0.0.0.2} [SciMCLibCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
debug{1.0} [debug] (denseores-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
battlegear2{1.0.6.3} [Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Bullseye] (1.7.10-MB_Battlegear2-Bullseye-1.0.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
bspkrsCore{6.14} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
WorldStateCheckpoints{1.7.10.r02} [WorldStateCheckpoints] ([1.7.10]WorldStateCheckpoints-client-1.7.10.r02.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
dendrology{1.7.10-0.3.2} [Ancient Trees] (AncientTrees-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv2-beta-3} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BiblioCraft{1.8.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.8.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-41.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.0.0RC1} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.0.0RC1-13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.0.0B8} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.0B8-23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
BigReactors{0.4.0A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.4.0A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
chisel{2.2.2.b8eaaca} [Chisel] (Chisel2_DEV-2.2.2.b8eaaca.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Waila{1.5.5} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.5_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CompactMachines{1.7.10-1.12} [Compact Machines] (compactmachines-1.7.10-1.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
EnderIO{1.7.10-2.2.6.317} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.6.317.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
EnderTech{1.7.10-0.3.0.348} [EnderTech] (EnderTech-1.7.10-0.3.0.348.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.5.14} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.5.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
exnihilo{1.37} [Ex Nihilo] (Ex-Nihilo-1.37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
extracells{2.2.23} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.23b43.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MetallurgyCore{4.0.4} [Metallurgy Core] (MetallurgyCore-1.7.10-4.0.4.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.2.build858} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.2a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Metallurgy{4.0.5} [Metallurgy 4] (Metallurgy-1.7.10-4.0.5.75.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraTiC{0.8.4} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.2.0} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-53} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-53.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
fluxedcrystals{0.0.4c} [Fluxed-Crystals] (fluxedCrystals-0.0.4c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HoloInventory{1.8.3.86} [HoloInventory] (HoloInventory-1.7.10-1.8.3.86.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
imc{1.6} [Improving Minecraft] (Improving Minecraft-1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Lockdown{2.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.7.2-2.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
minechem{5.0.5.364} [Minechem] (Minechem-1.7.10-5.0.5.364.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenMods{0.6} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.6-snapshot-225.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
OpenBlocks{1.3} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.3-snapshot-436.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
PerfectSpawn{1.1} [Perfect Spawn] (PerfectSpawn-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
RandomThings{2.2.2} [Random Things] (RandomThings-2.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
santasdecor{0.5.3} [Santa's Decor] (Santa'sDecor-1.7.10-0.5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
SciMCLib{SciMCLib} [SciMCLib] (SciMCLib-1.7.10-0.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
TiCTooltips{1.1.11b} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.1.11b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
tinkersdefense{1.0} [Tinkers' Defense] (TinkersDefense-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Torcherino{1.7s} [Torcherino] (Torcherino-1.7.10-1.7s.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
wailafeatures{0.0.1} [WAILA Features] (WAILA-features-1.7.10-0.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
yampst{1.3.3} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Material Energy^4-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
Ztones{1.7.10} [Ztones] (Ztones-1.7.10-1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
denseores{1.0} [Dense Ores] (denseores-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.2.101} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
AE2 Version: beta rv2-beta-3 for Forge 10.13.2.1230
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
SciMCLib Version: 0.0.0.2
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:OFF, BC:OFF, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:OFF, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:OFF, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Launched Version: 1.7.10
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: GeForce GTS 450/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.4.0, NVIDIA Corporation
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: []
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)