Whitelist Server Phoenix Reborn | Full Featured & Light Pack | Fast Whitelist | Professional | Friendly {UgLounge}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fr33K UY

Jul 29, 2019
I have been having some problems, every time i log it it kicks me out, did you update the whitelist or change it somehow?

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
I have been having some problems, every time i log it it kicks me out, did you update the whitelist or change it somehow?

Rest assured we are looking into the issue and will post back as soon as we figure out the cause. I am sorry for this issue.

Anarcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated Java on the server. Please let me know if this issue continues or if it has been resolved. Thanks.

mulch_75

Jul 29, 2019
Mulch_75 from Australia here, I've been loving this pack and would love to play it online.
I'm over 30, let's just leave it at that, and I agree to the rules.
Thanks.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019

Fr33K UY

Jul 29, 2019
It did help, though i feel bad now that no one has claim.... not like im gonna steal but yhea.... dem crops now i can eatz!!