Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
Would editing Rotarycraft's recipes to make them more or less expensive but without removing the gating items be allowed?

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Would editing Rotarycraft's recipes to make them more or less expensive but without removing the gating items be allowed?
No. If you need to do something like fix a recipe conflict, then go ahead, but substantial changes are not OK. If you feel RC is too powerful for your pack, consider using the Blast Furnace recipe gating system to lock RC behind another mod.

Also, I just made this:
https://sites.google.com/site/reikasminecraft/things-not-to-say

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
No. If you need to do something like fix a recipe conflict, then go ahead, but substantial changes are not OK. If you feel RC is too powerful for your pack, consider using the Blast Furnace recipe gating system to lock RC behind another mod.

Also, I just made this:
https://sites.google.com/site/reikasminecraft/things-not-to-say
That idiot you have as an example... Has anyone pointed out that it is illegal to try and get an employee to suck your dick? Has anyone suggested he try it in real life? I feel like he could learn multiple life lessons from the experience.

Reactions: 1SDAN

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
That idiot you have as an example... Has anyone pointed out that it is illegal to try and get an employee to suck your dick? Has anyone suggested he try it in real life? I feel like he could learn multiple life lessons from the experience.
When I read Gadt's posts, I instinctively (and for reasons unknown to me) imagine some late-middle-aged wealthy woman (who looks 80) talking in a New York accent: "Darling, you got the wrong kind of cigarettes! What do I pay you for!?"/"Aw, that's cute. Darling, rules are for little people."

Last edited:
Reactions: 1SDAN and DrowElf

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
When I read Gadt's posts, I instinctively imagine some late-middle-aged wealthy woman (who looks 80): "Darling, you got the wrong kind of cigarettes! What do I pay you for!?"/"Aw, that's cute. Darling, rules are for little people."
I don't know, I haven't met a woman yet who uses a blowjob as an example.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Call of duty, the majority of player yell out about having other players sucking their... However if you call them out about it, they will start making furious denials about being gay, often with some less than nice words.

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Call of duty, the majority of player yell out about having other players sucking their... However if you call them out about it, they will start making furious denials about being gay, often with some less than nice words.
You forgot to mention the fact a decent portion of the people that do this are kids, making it that much more depressing.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
And then there's the fact that the parents buy these games for their kids without knowing ANYTHING about said games... and then some even proceed to complain about their kids learning inappropriate behavior from said games

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
And then there's the fact that the parents buy these games for their kids without knowing ANYTHING about said games... and then some even proceed to complain about their kids learning inappropriate behavior from said games
It is the same as tv really, only difference is that the parents are also interested in tv.

Reactions: 1SDAN
Status
Not open for further replies.