Whitelist Server Phoenix Reborn | Full Featured & Light Pack | Fast Whitelist | Professional | Friendly {UgLounge}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack Information:
Phoenix Reborn is a modpack is an incredibly fun and unique pack that not only features an enjoyable variety of mods, but also keeps the number of mods limited. This allows Phoenix Reborn to run much quicker than other FTB Packs, and helps keep the pack more focused and balanced. Phoenix Reborn is easily available to all users with the FTB Launcher installed, simply open the "Pack Codes" menu, and enter "phoenixreborn". Viola! You have successfully installed Phoenix Reborn.

Server Information:
Underground Lounge [UgLounge] is a community based discussion forum that gives people a place to talk and vent about their daily lives and activities; as while as discuss any current news and events. UgLounge servers are offered to people both in and out of the UgLounge community. Our Minecraft servers strive to offer a fun, professional, and friendly experience for all players. Our servers run on OVH Dedicated Machines delivering 32GB of RAM and powerful CPU's to ensure an optimal experience for all who wish to join the server. Our servers are whitelisted to help ensure optimal server size and prevent overcrowding. We whitelist players quickly!

ydKMkOm.png

Whitelist Application Format:
Do you agree to the rules?

Rules:
-Do not destroy other player's property or land. This is known as griefing.
-Do not steal from other players. This is known as theft.
-Do not utilize exploits or additional client side mods to have an unfair advantage. This is known as cheating.
-Keep builds server friendly. Staff is allowed to request optimization of builds to reduce lag.
-Do not repeatedly post inflammatory/junk messages. This is known as spam.

Addresses:
Server: mod.UgLounge.com:25566
Forums/Website: https://uglounge.com
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/UgLounge

Fr33K UY

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fr33K UY
I agree on all rules.
Also, would love it if you made a ts3 for the serv.

LightsDawn

Feb 1, 2015
i saw 0n1yCB on when he left the server, when you first come to the server its going to look like its not loading so you have to use this command -> /register [yourpassword] the password can be anything you want it to be.

Fr33K UY

Jul 29, 2019
Yup sorry, Fr33K_UY it was. Been playing only singleplayer so never really looked into my name xD.

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptProton17
I agree to the rules.
Hope the server run real nice and smooth. Glad there is a server so we can have fun discovering the used of certain mods.

superzip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptProton17
I agree to the rules.
Hope the server run real nice and smooth. Glad there is a server so we can have fun discovering the used of certain mods.
you have been added, welcome and hope to see you online