[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, anybody know, why might not work a blacksmith anvil? i put a snow block on it, left-clicking on anvil but snow block stay as normal block.
I go in a test world, checked this method and it got me a snow clumps. After that i returned in normal world, and made a few clumps there.
And now i can't make clumps again... What can it be?

UPD:
I found asolution.

That situation caused by out of experience... I get some XP and it is works again.

Last edited:

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, anybody know, why might not work a blacksmith anvil? i put a snow block on it, left-clicking on anvil but snow block stay as normal block.
I go in a test world, checked this method and it got me a snow clumps. After that i returned in normal world, and made a few clumps there.
And now i can't make clumps again... What can it be?
Well.... I don't know..... I don't use it. I still got the More-Planets installed for the water. It takes too much time to do it and I am not a big fan of the water. It is too hard to get.

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Well..... I may have missed some stuff..... But minecraft doesn't like my world..... When I click play I have to wait some time and than, before I actually join the game, it wants to delete my world..... and than it crashes...

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Many posts, no logs of any kind.
on it's way. First time it crashed and it wanted to delete my world. so I thought it wasn't a mod problem. Second time i was reading it on my own when notepad++ crashed. But here it is:

Code:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: buildcraft.api.core.JavaTools.getAllFields(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/util/List;
   at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBatteryField(MjAPI.java:196)
   at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:85)
   at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:55)
   at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:46)
   at crazypants.enderio.power.PowerHandlerUtil.create(PowerHandlerUtil.java:20)
   at crazypants.enderio.conduit.power.PowerConduit.getExternalPowerReceptor(PowerConduit.java:475)
   at crazypants.enderio.conduit.power.PowerConduit.canConnectToExternal(PowerConduit.java:421)
   at crazypants.enderio.conduit.AbstractConduit.updateConnections(AbstractConduit.java:410)
   at crazypants.enderio.conduit.AbstractConduit.updateEntity(AbstractConduit.java:385)
   at crazypants.enderio.conduit.TileConduitBundle.func_145845_h(TileConduitBundle.java:212)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
   at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
   at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Last edited:

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
how do u create another eazycore singleplayer world
IIf you want to restart an EZcore world, i thind you may backup a modpack, then delete it and download it again. Then make another one backup of frest EZcore world. =)

UPD:
@Swift_slide
About spoilers. Just write that, without spaces in tags.
[ spoiler ] spoiled text [ /spoiler ]

RepomanNW

Jul 29, 2019
Open to lan enable cheats.... type /hqm quest NOT /hqm hardcore because this pack is base on Sync lives, Sync doesnt work with /hqm hardcore... Didnt have TE & MFR cause i find them too mainstream, almost every modpack has them making progression abit boring imo :c
So does that mean we can't play HQM Hardcore because of sync? That would make me super sad, if I open to lan and enable cheats it then gives me infinite lives, which I don't want :(

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
So does that mean we can't play HQM Hardcore because of sync? That would make me super sad, if I open to lan and enable cheats it then gives me infinite lives, which I don't want :(
This is not give you an infinite amount of lives. Your gamemode won't change. Of course, if you not change it. :D

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Someone mind pointing me how do ya all get your first Seared brick/s (multiple brick, not bricks) :/? I haven't found a way apart from smeltery, which, well, requires those things to be built. Flaxsomething crucible won't take grout either

RepomanNW

Jul 29, 2019
This is not give you an infinite amount of lives. Your gamemode won't change. Of course, if you not change it. :D
Yes it does actually, when i open the questbook it then says my lives are infinite and when you open to lan, it does change the game mode and there is only survival, creative or adventure, so there's no way to go back to hardcore mode.

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Someone mind pointing me how do ya all get your first Seared brick/s (multiple brick, not bricks) :/? I haven't found a way apart from smeltery, which, well, requires those things to be built. Flaxsomething crucible won't take grout either
You have to put something in the crucible (I thought it was that unburned bricks stuff) and make a casting table and a seared faucet from bricks.

Edit: In the exnihilo crucible

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it does actually, when i open the questbook it then says my lives are infinite and when you open to lan, it does change the game mode and there is only survival, creative or adventure, so there's no way to go back to hardcore mode.
Hardcore mode is not a gamemode, it's an attribute of the world.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
All right, i'm attempting to feel the spirit of the pack, the "can't rehydrate unless I'm hungry" thing ruins all these high saturation foods, I don't mind crafting the cider leaves, but having to be hungry but not getting any hunger from it is a touch lame.

So the Drawers seem to be bugged a bit, i tried to put hardened clay in, and it took 2048 out, I now have a single stack of over 22k hardened clay. So heavy, can't move. I'd add the screenshot but i don't have the time to find someplace to upload it.