Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Autumns day

Jul 29, 2019
im playing epiccraft on a server and all of us on it cant get humanus .its not in zombie flesh or nothing.is there a way to get it.and what item has to toss in a crucible.as I have already researched it.i think it might be derped for 1.6.5 epiccraft .since no youtube videos or no info online have made it to the point in epiccraft to have golems as far as I can find...pls help someone.are golems able to be created and what item has humanus in it to put in a crucible.u scan things and get it but item/entity that we can find has it...

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
im playing epiccraft on a server and all of us on it cant get humanus .its not in zombie flesh or nothing.is there a way to get it.and what item has to toss in a crucible.as I have already researched it.i think it might be derped for 1.6.5 epiccraft .since no youtube videos or no info online have made it to the point in epiccraft to have golems as far as I can find...pls help someone.are golems able to be created and what item has humanus in it to put in a crucible.u scan things and get it but item/entity that we can find has it...
This page says you should be able to get it from rotten flesh and mob heads.. although, if you can't get it from that, there's something weird going on.

Are you using TC3, TC4.0, or TC4.1? In TC3, you feed lots of items into the research table to move aspects out into a circle; in TC4.0, the research GUI has a big square of runes that you can move around; and the TC4.1 research table has a grid of hexagons to be filled in with aspects.

What items have what aspects might have changes in those major updates. Try googling humanus with your version of TC.

Autumns day

Jul 29, 2019
ots 4.1 and yes wikki says you should be able to se rotten flesh and heads when u initially scan them it says and gives u humanus asspects in your thaumicon.but when u go to find say the aspects to create a straw golem u cant rotten flesh has herba,and talem. I belive it has been derp for epiccraft 1.6.4 on the ftb packs.i have played it in other packs and it works different .rotten flesh has humanus in it on others.i looked every where to figure it out.but cyanid dose not make it to thaum in his lps and no one does ..so im thinking its that way to stop us from using golems in epiccraft,to make the pack harder maybe ...no clue

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
ots 4.1 and yes wikki says you should be able to se rotten flesh and heads when u initially scan them it says and gives u humanus asspects in your thaumicon.but when u go to find say the aspects to create a straw golem u cant rotten flesh has herba,and talem. I belive it has been derp for epiccraft 1.6.4 on the ftb packs.i have played it in other packs and it works different .rotten flesh has humanus in it on others.i looked every where to figure it out.but cyanid dose not make it to thaum in his lps and no one does ..so im thinking its that way to stop us from using golems in epiccraft,to make the pack harder maybe ...no clue
That's... really weird. So when you scan rotten flesh, it says it contains humanus, but it turns into herba and telum when you drop it in a crucible?
Do other items give the correct aspects when thrown into the crucible?

Autumns day

Jul 29, 2019
I belive when u first scan it it gives u the aspects in your thaumicon for humanus like but then when u want to make golems it only has herba and talem .we have used safari nets to drop mobs on the couldrin but nothing works tossed the safari net in with zombie in it even im hopeing cyanid migh tknow .I msged him too so.and when I try in my ssp world its the same.i thought maybe the server at first had something odd going on but nope ,its in my ssp too.im clue less

Autumns day

Jul 29, 2019
and yes only so far humanus is the problem for golems .but epiccraft is made to be extra hard so maybe they derped the golems..u think that's possible??

Autumns day

Jul 29, 2019
ya its gotta be an epiccraft thing I have found one video now and it shows him getting humanus from rotten flesh .and on the serve we just need the right aspects from scanning and we click in the thaumicon to unlock .I guess epiccraft don't want us using golems .it would make to easy I guess.

ThePixie35

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any CC or Open Computers or another computer based mod with "magic" wireless?
I want some long range wireless, I'll tweak CC configs if there is no alternative.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Is there any CC or Open Computers or another computer based mod with "magic" wireless?
I want some long range wireless, I'll tweak CC configs if there is no alternative.
Apparently the Wireless Transmitter/Recievers from WR-CBE have CC support. Or used to. Well @KingTriaxx made me aware of it in this thread:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...uide-collection-etc.42664/page-28#post-894982
If nothing else you could use them in their normal function to send wireless signals over infinite distances/across dimensions(I think) to another computer as redstone signals.

ThePixie35

Jul 29, 2019

Zen300

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhat simple;
How do Sync and Advanced Genetics interact?

If I inject a clone with a bunch of genetic alterations, the other bodies will not have them? (Even if they are made after the injection process is done?)

Thanks
~Zen

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Somewhat simple;
How do Sync and Advanced Genetics interact?

If I inject a clone with a bunch of genetic alterations, the other bodies will not have them? (Even if they are made after the injection process is done?)

Thanks
~Zen
Not tested, but my guess is that, unless AdvGenetics is explicitly integrated with Sync, all your clones would have the same traits, no matter which clone you were controlling when you injected yourself. I do know that (unless this was changed/fixed) all your clones share TiCo extra hearts and whatnot, so I don't see why AdvGenetics traits would be any different.