[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
What nckheinrich said... I all most felt like I said to much and I do not want to soil for anyone. However, if there is anyone out there with suggestions or improvements to mine please PM me. Or if you have questions for mine.
Don't want to soil it, lol I get the joke!

Nicholas_Cage6

Jul 29, 2019
Hey how do i get the map cause when i load it up there are no maps and if i create a new map its just a plain normal minecraft map

Roguenoob

Jul 29, 2019
Can we expect this on the ATL launcher anytime soon (if at all). It would be nice to be able to play offline.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I want to start the modpack, it doesn't work. This is what it says in the console:

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for Blast Off! v 1.1.17 MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_31\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 3072
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[21:36:05] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[21:36:05] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0

I'm using Java 1.8.0_31 and WIndows 7 64-Bit. Can somebody please help me?
You can't use Java8 you are going to have to downgrade to Java7.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Are you meant to lose the my fit every time you die? They don't go in your gravestones.
There seems to be a bug with the gravestones that causes the myfit to disappear, Karma charger has tried to fix it before but nothing seems to work.

CrouchingOcelot

Jul 29, 2019
I'm at a loss as to how to make a smeltery. I did the grout quest and got the brick blocks, but I don't know how to turn my remaining grout into small bricks so that I can make a controller, seared tank, and all the other bits of the smeltery. Could someone tell me how to do this?

Yeah I did have flowers + leaves with me, but when exploring dungeons or farming ender pearls etc you cannot easily avoid being hit. Other annoying thing was, that once my sanity went low, i'd surreound myself with leaves, but it went up by only 0,2%/second, which forced me to go up from the dungeon.
I made a safe room on the 3rd basement of the nearby dungeon. It had a tall roof so I planted a tree there, put some dirt and flowers down, and all the basic needs for a base. If my sanity got dangerously low i'd wait it out for awhile and try sleeping if I could. It seemed to work well enough.

Crittenden

Jul 29, 2019
I'm at a loss as to how to make a smeltery. I did the grout quest and got the brick blocks, but I don't know how to turn my remaining grout into small bricks so that I can make a controller, seared tank, and all the other bits of the smeltery. Could someone tell me how to do this?

You can smelt the grout in a crucible but you need a tinkers faucet and casting table. Look up the recipes, they are different to normal.

Rubik842

Jul 29, 2019
Enjoying the pack, not far in yet, but one frustration: recipe changes seem to be used liberally, there should be some warning about that in the book, eg: tinkers torches, seared faucet, flint,
Personal opinion: early game stuff should not be weird to obtain if it can be avoided. It ruins immersion to hit roadblocks in your first few days.

Love, love love the weather and meteors. The water consumption feels much more balanced than crash landing.

I have mixed feelings, mostly good, about the deliberate avoidance of the usual bread and butter mods.
MFR, Thermal Expansion, Big Reactors, Jabba, that damn Ex nihilo sieve, and Thaumcraft which I've never really used.

There is a powered seive from ex Astra which I thought might have a place in this pack.
I havent hit the food issues yet, I have about 20 more eats until then, I've been eating high value foods to put it off. With having to carry so much food and water about I can see inventory space is going to be interesting.
I put a murder hole in the side of the base after the first night which gave me a big head start. Carrots and potatoes on day 3! Then I found out the hard way that mobgriefing = true, a creeper blew a big hole and they swarmed in.

Myfit is really irritating, NEED to be able to disable/toggle the running speed, I have passed this onto the mod creator.
I may as well be playing drunk, its too hard to control for parkour or even navigating a simple doorway. The mod was a bit too green for inclusion IMO.

I get weird status effect squiggles up often, but when I press E they do not appear next to the inventory - is there a way to put that back?

starproject

Jul 29, 2019
C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>if NOT EXIST minecraft_server.1.7.
10.jar (
echo "running install script!"
call FTBInstall.bat
)

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>echo "make sure to read eula.txt b
efore playing!"
"make sure to read eula.txt before playing!"

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>java -server -Xms2048m -Xmx3072m -
XX: PermSize=256m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar FTBServer-1.7.10-
1231.jar nogui
A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTarge
tException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.j
ava:43)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.
java:12)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.PropertiesUtil.<init>(PropertiesUtil.ja
va:71)
at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.PropertiesUtil.<clinit>(PropertiesUtil.
java:31)
at org.apache.logging.log4j.status.StatusLogger.<clinit>(StatusLogger.ja
va:48)
at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.<clinit>(LogManager.java:44)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper.configureLogging(LogWrapper.ja
va:14)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LogWrapper.log(LogWrapper.java:28)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.logging.log4j.util.ProviderUtil.<clinit>(ProviderUtil.java
:70)
... 14 more

C:\Users\Robert-L\Desktop\Minecraft\BlastOff!>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

what am i doing wrong because its just not working and i tried everything from re-downloading into new folder to using java 7 64bit. it just doesn't work

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019

After spending like two hours dungeon diving the power goes out, I only JUST recovered my body and put up barriers to prevent that nonstop constant spawning right next to you thing from happening and the power goes out.

Now my world won't start up at all, does anyone know how to use that backup thing I see all the time popping up?

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019

After spending like two hours dungeon diving the power goes out, I only JUST recovered my body and put up barriers to prevent that nonstop constant spawning right next to you thing from happening and the power goes out.

Now my world won't start up at all, does anyone know how to use that backup thing I see all the time popping up?
Look for the backups folder in the main 'minecraft' folder.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Look for the backups folder in the main 'minecraft' folder.
Yeah I found that but am unsure what to do with these zip files?
Oh... are these world files?

EDIT:
If these are world files that is the easiest backup system ever made, the only way to make it easier is to install an oops button that automatically moves the saved world for you.
What is the name of this mod? I need to send the dev money for being amazing.