[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not into ender io yet..I'm just about to finish the 16 advanced PCB's from pneumaticcraft. Any advice at this stage of the pack? :)

I'm at the same stag i have done the steel cases and 2 advanced PCB'S! That's why I'm having a break and playing with the fish!

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to manually adjust the dropchance of hammering meteors? There a bit low for my liking..I've been trying and was not yet successful at getting a fortune hammer..

Cenodis

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I want to start the modpack, it doesn't work. This is what it says in the console:

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for Blast Off! v 1.1.17 MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_31\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 3072
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[21:36:05] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[21:36:05] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0

I'm using Java 1.8.0_31 and WIndows 7 64-Bit. Can somebody please help me?

Mr_CreeperAG

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I want to start the modpack, it doesn't work. This is what it says in the console:

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for Blast Off! v 1.1.17 MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_31\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 3072
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
[21:36:05] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[21:36:05] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0

I'm using Java 1.8.0_31 and WIndows 7 64-Bit. Can somebody please help me?

Install java 7 and adjust java path in launcher to it. Java 8 don't like forge

Buzy

Jul 29, 2019
Running out of iron seems like more of a feature than a bug?

I am not having any problems with Iron at all. Just use botania and make a Ore generator. 2 hours and I have over 100 blocks of iron. Thats not including all the other ore and mats I have gotten. You also get a massive about of coal!!! If you are in the mid-game you should know what coal can be used for :).

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
I am not having any problems with Iron at all. Just use botania and make a Ore generator. 2 hours and I have over 100 blocks of iron. Thats not including all the other ore and mats I have gotten. You also get a massive about of coal!!! If you are in the mid-game you should know what coal can be used for :).
Could you post a pic or at least describe your ore gen farm? You have one orechid only? How do you fuel it?

Buzy

Jul 29, 2019
I have a picture of it I posted earlier in this thread. I think it was Saturday night if you want to take a look back. :)

if you make one orechid you have the hard mats done for 2 of them btw.

This is on build 1.1.16 btw. I am affraid to update due to past bad experiences.

Last edited:

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
How do you drop charcoal on endoflames? I know open crate can do it, but it just spits all of them too fast, I'd need a slower approach

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
How do you drop charcoal on endoflames? I know open crate can do it, but it just spits all of them too fast, I'd need a slower approach

This is where your ingenuity comes into play. There is all kinds of redstone contraptions using timers and such many different people have came up with.

Buzy

Jul 29, 2019
What nckheinrich said... I all most felt like I said to much and I do not want to spoil for anyone. However, if there is anyone out there with suggestions or improvements to mine please PM me. Or if you have questions for mine.

Last edited:

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
What nckheinrich said... I all most felt like I said to much and I do not want to soil for anyone. However, if there is anyone out there with suggestions or improvements to mine please PM me. Or if you have questions for mine.
Well I knew there was an ore generating flower in botania, I just didn't know it is this useful.