[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

whtvr

Jul 29, 2019
Soo, no one replied to my earlier comment about compressed Theobromine, so I'm asking again:
How to make compressed Theobromine? Because there's no option to put more than 64 of a single item into one slot of the synthesizer, even having the recipe in the chemist's journal doesn't help...

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
I found a new room and i was wondering if anyone knew about it or about its purpose.

Its location is in the spoiler. Don't look if you want the fun of finding it on your own.
1. Dig below the observatory to the room surrounded by laboratory blocks and with the big factory block box in the middle.
2. Move to the edge of that room (just so you don't fall into the new room and die.
3. Dig down a few blocks and then out to the middle of the room.
4. You should see a huge area with some colorful blocks and a inverse pyramid in the middle with some moving block on top.
I haven't looked around in it yet, just thought i should share it.
Im glad I restarted the map :D

Attachments

• 2015-01-17_09.42.44.png
    2015-01-17_09.42.44.png
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 139

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
With the new update I am trying out the fluxed-crystals mod. The farm manager seems to work ok (although it doesn't seem to always place enough powered soil). However, I cannot get the seeds to grow. They say 2400 ticks, I don't know If those are growth ticks or regular game ticks (would be 2 minutes right?). I have waited for about 15 minutes, no change whatsoever.

The farm manager does make more powered soil (without consuming energy). I first built it in the observatory, but then moved it to the biosphere in case the biome matters.

Toskin

Jul 29, 2019
Thx...i got it working...now if i could only find out what I'm missing since i formatted that is causing everything to lag...I can wait to play all out...keep up the great work, l
ove the pack
If you have lags, try adding FastCraft into modpack. This mod is experimental, so, be careful, but i have it in and have no problems. ME^4 just runs faster.

Nightdagger

Jul 29, 2019
Potential bug: Queen's Gold is not properly detected by the questbook, after crafting 5 ingots of it, you cannot manually submit and it cannot be submitted through a QDS since you can't select the task. Additionally, and this isn't pack-specific but seems to be a Tinker's Defense bug, Queen's Gold blocks cannot be changed into ingots and do not seem to be able to be melted back down once created, giving you very expensive decorative blocks. Haven't tried with the doggy metal or the aeon metal yet.

gpg5

Jul 29, 2019
I was completely ignored about my Q about the server earlier. I'm on ubuntu 14.10 and it keeps saying that the EULA needs to be accepted even after I've already accepted it. I've also tried launching the .sh files, all to no use.

Terminal Log: http://pastebin.com/9YDkuMfc

Nightdagger

Jul 29, 2019
Don't quote me on this, because I'm far from an expert on the subject...but I recall someone saying once that there's a config setting that you have to change to "true" or "yes" or something for it to count you as having accepted the EULA.

gpg5

Jul 29, 2019
Don't quote me on this, because I'm far from an expert on the subject...but I recall someone saying once that there's a config setting that you have to change to "true" or "yes" or something for it to count you as having accepted the EULA.

I know you have to change it to true in the EULA.txt file, but I don't know anywhere else.

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
I found a new room and i was wondering if anyone knew about it or about its purpose.

Its location is in the spoiler. Don't look if you want the fun of finding it on your own.
*snip*
Yep, found it too, while going on a thorough hunt for hidden reward bags. I'm not gonna go into too much details, but there's a few of those Item Buffers in that room. Not gonna say much more so as to not spoil the discovery for yourself :)

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
Potential bug: Queen's Gold is not properly detected by the questbook, after crafting 5 ingots of it, you cannot manually submit and it cannot be submitted through a QDS since you can't select the task. Additionally, and this isn't pack-specific but seems to be a Tinker's Defense bug, Queen's Gold blocks cannot be changed into ingots and do not seem to be able to be melted back down once created, giving you very expensive decorative blocks. Haven't tried with the doggy metal or the aeon metal yet.
Looking at the quest, it would seem that Queen's Gold, Doggy Metal and Aeon Steel will likely be impossible to complete, as they don't have a reputation reward.

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, found it too, while going on a thorough hunt for hidden reward bags. I'm not gonna go into too much details, but there's a few of those Item Buffers in that room. Not gonna say much more so as to not spoil the discovery for yourself :)

Is there anything inside the structure in the center? Don't want to dig it all up searching if theres a purpose.

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019
Kill a lot of the mobs you need the statue for? I think they can still drop rarely.
this.
or just put default trophy in gamemode 1. I think it cycles thru all

---------

Anyone found any reliable way of finding secrets? Only thing I can think of is Exchanger but that is a bit.. hmm.. 'crude'.. and would probably ruin the aesthetics

flagada666

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone found any reliable way of finding secrets? Only thing I can think of is Exchanger but that is a bit.. hmm.. 'crude'.. and would probably ruin the aesthetics

Exchange and exchange back if you don't want to mess with the aesthetics of the map :p It only changes one type of block, so it's easy to revert.

bluewarbler

Jul 29, 2019
I have a glitch to report. I placed a sanguinite tool rod and an arrowhead and fletching into the tool station to try and make arrows, but it didn't work. Instead, it crashed my game. Help?

EDIT: I just did some testing, it crashes when I make arrows. Period. No matter if I use all paper, or a manyullin head, or a certus quartz shaft, or a slimeleaf fletching, it ALWAYS CRASHES. Help please?

Last edited:

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
I have a glitch to report. I placed a sanguinite tool rod and an arrowhead and fletching into the tool station to try and make arrows, but it didn't work. Instead, it crashed my game. Help?

EDIT: I just did some testing, it crashes when I make arrows. Period. No matter if I use all paper, or a manyullin head, or a certus quartz shaft, or a slimeleaf fletching, it ALWAYS CRASHES. Help please?

Exactly the same just happened to me, it's likely a problem with tinker's construct though.